Author Topic: Coping with non-Legends Fans (split)  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Coping with non-Legends Fans (split)
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »
I have a friend who thinks some Japanese game show is better than Legends. I've talked to him many times about the show, but he's too cynical to plow in his own bonsai. He still doesn't believe me that there are Japanese game shows that don't have celebrities watching pranks done by regular folk or Japanese people considering Americans their "panda". Although I did recall hearing about a game show similar to Legends that was in Japan. All I could vaguely remember is that the winning percentage was about 90%.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »
Whats the japanese show he likes?

All the people I know remember the show, some people think its dumb and silly which is absolutly true but thats what makes the show great.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 09:10:29 PM »
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
Whats the Japanese show he likes?

All the people I know remember the show, some people think its dumb and silly which is absolutely true but that's what makes the show great.

I totally forgot what the name was, but I remember reading it on Wikipedia, before it was well-known. Watching foreign game shows is fun because it's not close to home, something you don't see on national television.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram