Author Topic: Smartest person/persons?  (Read 2182 times)

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« on: June 28, 2006, 02:28:12 PM »
I think Mitchell from the Moccasins of Geronimo was THE smartest person in Legends history.

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 02:33:58 PM »
I just watched the Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, and Tiffani from the Orange Iguanas was pretty smart - she grabbed the rope in the pit so she could get back to the platform and go into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, and she went down from the Shriiiine of the Siiiilver Monkey into the Dark Forest - and got the artifact out - and didn't get captured by a temple guard, not once. She was slow-ish, but quite smart.

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Re: Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »
I think Mitchell from the Moccasins of Geronimo was THE smartest person in Legends history.

Why do you say that?

Edit: I just watched that run - he was pretty smart, but after getting the moccasins he tried to put the Silver Monkey together! Kirk had to tell him that all the doors were open.  :lol:

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 02:45:26 PM »
Oh yeah, and btw, Mitchell was the ONLY person in Legends history to use the Treasure chest to go down into the Swamp.

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 02:45:28 PM »
The kid from the Lost Hornpipe, Zac Turney, and Mitchell

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 02:58:33 PM »
Quote from: ""nick23""
Oh yeah, and btw, Mitchell was the ONLY person in Legends history to use the Treasure chest to go down into the Swamp.

Good point - he was pretty smart.

Quote from: ""Mstrgmr""
The kid from the Lost Hornpipe, Zac Turney, and Mitchell

Yeah, they were probably the best. (You mean Jarrid from the Lost Hornpipe, I presume).

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 03:02:59 PM »
Yes, I thought that was his name, but I wasn't sure

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 03:29:28 PM »
Zac Turney certainly knew what he was doing, and so did Gator from the ''Apanupac'' episode.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »
Smartest People IMO:
1. Frontruner in Moccasins of Geronimo (the only bad move he did make was when he tried putting she shrine of the silver monkey together until Kirk said "All the doors are open")
2. Hands down the second runner in the Bandit Queen episode
3. the frontrunner in the Enourmous Nose Ring Of Babe
4. The frontrunner in "The Pendant of King Kamehameha"
5. the frontrunner in the "Oracle Bowl Of Delphi"

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 03:37:50 PM »
Smartest People IMO:
1. Frontruner in Moccasins of Geronimo (the only bad move he did make was when he tried putting she shrine of the silver monkey together until Kirk said "All the doors are open")
2. Hands down the second runner in the Bandit Queen episode
3. the frontrunner in the Enourmous Nose Ring Of Babe
4. The frontrunner in "The Pendant of King Kamehameha"
5. the frontrunner in the "Oracle Bowl Of Delphi"

So you're talkinga bout Mitchell, Zac, Joel, Robbie, & Shane?Haha I just wanted to name them.

I liked Jammin' Jon, Robbie, Mitchell, Eddie (The Helmet of Joan of Arc), David (Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress), Katherine ("Fred" from the Treasure of Anne Bonny), Paula (The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy), Joel, Jason & Elizabeth (The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus), Gator, & Zac.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »
Yep, I was talking about all of those lol Yes, the guy from the Helmet Of Joan Of Arc was pretty fast too, as well as all the oher people you mentioned. :wink:

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »
I have another, Shem from The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 07:29:02 PM »
I have another, Shem from The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan

Ah, that's a good point. He really knew how to move through the temple quickly! He must have been heartbroken when the door to The Room of the Mandarin Hand didn't open from the King's Storeroom, though. He still managed to reach the artifact, luckily.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 07:47:25 PM »
Jarrid in the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain. Smart move climbing back up to the Shrine after getting the artifact from the bog.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »
I have to highly disagree with Mitchell from the Mocassins episode being the smartest. Sure he used the treasure chest, but he didn't even try the door to the shrine (which probably wouldn't have opened, but it woulda been worth a try). Also, all the rooms he passed through were the easiest rooms the temple had to offer of any season.... so... spare me the praise for this kid.... it was probably the most uninspiring win of the whole show. :roll:

I think a smart player that gets over-looked because she wasn't that fast moving is Brittany from "The Lost Whale Bone of Pythias." Sure she moved at a slightly below average speed, but she knew exactly what she was doing, and where she was going. You could tell she had a plan too because she doesn't try the trees (or think twice about it) in the Dark Forest. It's a shame that she was partnered with possibly the second slowest partner the 3rd season had seen (Lauren from The Dried Apple Half being the slowest). I thought for sure once Brittany was taken out in the shrine with 1:14 (or something like that) left, that Damien would easily get the whale bone.... but nope.... he moved soooooooooo slow. Shoulda/coulda been a center of the temple win. :?