Author Topic: most enthusiastic player?  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Lightsaberboy

• New Player
    • View Profile
most enthusiastic player?
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:07:38 AM »
I was watching "discarded seal of Ivan the terrible" and boy was that girl really excited! every time they won she kept yelling and jumping, and even Kirk commented about it at the end when they lost and he said "but they had fun, I knew she had fun!" kinda felt bad that they lost, but man that was a difficult run.

did anyone else remember any players that were that enthusiastic about playing the game?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:20:10 AM »
Elise or Kate (Mary Shelley)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »
I'd say Kate from the 'Manuscript' episode, Elise from the 'Discarded Seal' episode, and Lacey from the 'Sforza' episode.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »
Elise was the only genuinely ecstatic player I can think of.  Josh from "The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King" was pretty emphatic as well.

Kate (Manuscript), Lacey (Sforza), and Jennifer (Tussaud) were all TV-loving attention-mongers that just wanted to be on film.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 01:53:08 PM »
Missy.

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 05:06:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Elise was the only genuinely ecstatic player I can think of.  Josh from "The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King" was pretty emphatic as well.

Kate (Manuscript), Lacey (Sforza), and Jennifer (Tussaud) were all TV-loving attention-mongers that just wanted to be on film.

Can't hate someone for wanting to be on tv.
But the most enthusiastic was probably kate

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 05:49:09 PM »
Quote from: ""plyr""
Missy.

I'd say she was more emotional than enthusiastic, personally.

Offline Lightsaberboy

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:23:43 AM »
I dunno about Kate. I thought Elisa's reactions were more real and she was really excited. Kate on the other hand kept waving to the crowd and doing weird dances and stuff just for attention..

also something funny I noticed was that when the credits rolled for the seal of ivan the terrible, Elisa seemed to be hiding out in one of the armors in the ancient warriors room.

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 12:48:41 PM »
I absolutely love Kate! I believe she was genuinely enthusiastic. What always cracks me up is that when Kirk gives his See you next time on another great legends of the hidden temple, he holds the microphone up to her mouth for her to shout "Legends of the Hidden temple" but all we hear is "temple!" Ok probably only I find this funny, but oh well...

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »
Hmm....What about Gator(the mussel shell epesode)?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
I'm of the same mind as NUC (notundercovercop327) in that really, I don't think it's right to hate someone for just wanting to be on TV.  I mean, certainly Jennifer from "The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud" was a horrible player, but it was great to see Lacey win and I felt pretty disappointed by Kate's partner.

So yeah, I liked Kate, Lacey and Elisa as contestants.

As for the "Just wanted to be on TV" list, add in the Green Monkey in "The Silk Sash of M?l?n." >_< I'd say his "Hi Mom!" after LOSING the first Temple Game was probably one of the cheesiest attempts to get attention on the show.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 04:51:19 AM »
Elisa, hands down, was the most enthusiastic. I kind of also thought Andrea (The Lion-headed bracelet of Changdragupta) was pretty good in terms of sportsmanship and enthusiasm too.