Author Topic: Scaling centar shaft  (Read 737 times)

Scaling centar shaft
« on: December 11, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
There were three episodes in which the player goes down the ENTIRE center colum to get out. They were the medal of sir edmund hillary, the treasure of anne bonny, and the enormous iron nose ring of babe.

In each of these episodes, the centar door(the heart room and medusas lair) leading to the pit was proboly locked, because in each of those episodes there was the wheel room and the rock quarry.

What I am trying to say is mabye the players thought that if they started in the ledges/cave of size, they should END in there as well. So they thought they would take the next door, but it was locked, forcing them to go to the bottom of the centar shaft.

Just my opinion. Please tell me what you think

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Scaling centar shaft
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 06:48:51 PM »
The thing that's misleading about the Temple when just looking at it is that the Heart Room space is the same height as the Gargoyles / Top Floor spaces.  It makes sense to think it's the quickest.

Now, if you're entering the center of the Temple, you realize "crap, there's no open door here", are you going to climb back up or jump down into the Throne Room area?  Considering you'd be in a rush?  Chances are you'd pick the latter.

Scaling centar shaft
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »
Also think about episodes like *the broken wing of icarus*.

If the rock quarry were in place of the pit, do you think jason would have also scaled the ENTIRE central shaft?