Author Topic: Legends of the Warner Temple  (Read 600 times)

Offline TempleGuardFan

• New Player
    • View Profile
Legends of the Warner Temple
« on: September 02, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
Hey, I was thinking of making a parody of LOTHT. This typical version would be based on various cartoons created by Warner Bros. But I'll need your help, guys.

I want some room ideas for the temple. Now, the temple itself will retain it's overall structure, but the rooms will be based off of various WB cartoons (Animaniacs!, Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, Loonatics Unleashed, Histeria!, etc.). So far, I've only come up with one room idea: The Shrine of the Silver Rita. (It's basically the same as the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, and it's in the same place as the SOTSM, but instead of a monkey statue, the players will have to assemble a statue of Rita the cat from "Animaniacs!") If you want to give some room ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them from you.

I'm planning on writing a fan fic series based on this idea, so I'll need legends, artifacts, games, and, of course, rooms.

If anyone also has any suggestions on how this show should be different from the original, please feel free to tell me. Thanks!!!  :D

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Legends of the Warner Temple
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 07:53:35 PM »
If you're still around, and working on this project, then would it be okay if I used some Warner Bros. movies? If I can, then I've got some ideas.

Warner Movie Ideas:

Hogwarts' Coat Storeroom-- The players open the cabinets at the back of the room in search of the wand among the cloaks and place it in the correct pedestal to open doors. (Takes place ofthe S2 Storeroom)

Charlie's Chocolate Room-- Takes place of the Swamp. There are "everlasting gobstoppers" on the floor, and the ropes are made out of strawberry rope. The player pulls the Wonka Gum out of the right machine to open the doors.

The Room of the Scooby Snacks-- Takes place of Medusa's Lair, and players curl the five "fingers" of Scooby Doo's paws around a box of Scooby Snacks.

Warner Cartoon Ideas:

Tweety's Putty-Tat Lookout-- Takes place of the Observatory, and there are three large doors in the back of the room. One of them contains a black cat, and when that door was opened, the doors would open. A temple guard could be hiding in one of the doors.

That's all I have for now.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle