Author Topic: I met Kirk fogg!  (Read 885 times)

Offline Amanda

• New Player
    • View Profile
I met Kirk fogg!
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »
yep, this is true, when i was taking a vacation in L.A., i saw him walking down the sidewalk and i rushed over to him and said hi to him. and then i wanted to ask him some questions and he said "go right ahead"
(5 questions to be exact)
here are the Q'S AND A'S

Me:ok, heres the 1st question, which season of legends did you like the best?
Kirk:hmmm i would have to say...the 2nd season, because there were alot of historic moments in that season. For example, the broken wing of icarus, time ran out when the person was behind olmec.

Me:just between you and me ok Mr. Fogg? did you have a favorite team?
Kirk:ahh...man thats a tough question. hmmm i would have to say....you know i kinda liked the silver snakes. do you like them or did you like a different team?
Me:well, i'm a blue barracuda fan, is that ok with you?
Kirk: yeah, its cool.

Me:ok. moving along. this question came from my best friend in new jersey. hes wants to know, in the blue pearl episode, were you really shocked that the contestant was a finger touch away from the pearl?
Kirk:oh yes i was very shocked. i thought she got it but, i found out that she didn't get the pearl and that kinda freaked me out a little bit.
Me:I had a feeling that you were shocked. i saw that episode and i was like 'oh my god! she was so close!' and i almost fainted after that happened.
Kirk *laughs*

Me:allright, heres the next one. were there any episodes that were edited?
Kirk:yep, there were quite a ton of episodes that were edited especially in the 1st season because doors were breaking down and you would have to stop the show. oh, and there was this one time that someone vomited in the pit of despair.
Me:yikes! i guess it was a good thing you edited it otherwise people would not like to see that!
Kirk:mhmm you got that right.

Me:ok heres my final question or you. Were you able to get any taped epiosdes for the VCR?
Kirk:yeah , i did get some of them. i got most of the them but not all of them. if ya want, i could copy some for you.
Me: that would be fantastic! and thank you for having this interview.
Kirk: no problem Amanda.
Me:I'll see you tomorrow!
Kirk: mhmm bye.
Me:bye!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
I met Kirk fogg!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »
First of all, welcome to Phantom's Temple. I'm sure you'll like it here. :)

I'd be lying if I said I believed your story, though... I doubt that Kirk would remember any of the rooms' names. Furthermore, you didn't learn anything that wasn't already said in the interview. I want you to be aware that we've had impostors on the board in the past who aren't lurking around here any more...

(Did you miss the opportunity to get an autograph or a picture with him? That would be a big loss!!)

I considered moving this topic to the Treasure Room as fan fiction, but it looks like you mean to say you actually saw him...

Offline Amanda

• New Player
    • View Profile
I met Kirk fogg!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 06:22:45 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

I'd be lying if I said I believed your story, though... I doubt that Kirk would remember any of the rooms' names. Furthermore, you didn't learn anything that wasn't already said in the interview. I want you to be aware that we've had impostors on the board in the past who aren't lurking around here any more...

(Did you miss the opportunity to get an autograph or a picture with him? That would be a big loss!!)

I considered moving this topic to the Treasure Room as fan fiction, but it looks like you mean to say you actually saw him...

yeah, igot his autograph I'll upload it soon i promise.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
I met Kirk fogg!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Amanda""
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

yeah, igot his autograph I'll upload it soon i promise.

Yes, that would help your story out. There are certain lines in your story that sound almost identical to that in Kirk's radio interview, and in my opinion, that's a form of plagirism, which we also have a policy against...

Having said that.

If you really did meet Krik Fogg, you are very lucky to have had the opportunity, and I for one am envious of you. Sorry to put up the suspicious front, but this wouldn't be the first time.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
I met Kirk fogg!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »
So you just happened to run into Kirk Fogg while you had some sort of writing utensil / recording device, HAPPENED to be ready for an interview, recorded the answers, and said "see you tomorrow" to the man as if it'd be an everyday thing? Not to mention he had the TIME for all this?

Yeah, this thread is bullshit.

Thread closed due to lack of evidence.  Present the photo in your next post, please, or else you'll fall guilty of plagiarism.  A bannable offense.  Kthx.