Author Topic: I will be talking about the episodes of LOTHT.  (Read 796 times)

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
I will be talking about the episodes of LOTHT.
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:27:37 AM »
Remember that episode of the missing weather maps? Well, this team won 2 pendants as you clearly see. The 1st person got to the jesters court 1 room away from the maps, it looked like he would get the maps after aligning his body, but you know that would never happen, so he got pulled out in the kings storeroom. The 2nd player was slow, and took 2 wrong turns. After finding the key, and placing it in the right pedestal, she went to the observatory, then went to the silver monkey. After getting caught by a 3rd temple guard, she put the monkey together, the doors open, so with 9 seconds left, she went to the secret password, where the elevator wasn't avaliable. I thought this was good news, because she turned around, and went into the dark forest with 3 seconds left, but she came like 2 feet away from the maps. If she didn't take the wrong turns, and if she speeded up, she might've gotten out with a victory with ease.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:32:40 AM »
I want to share something with you about the golden earring of henry morgan. This team only had 1 pendant. Ashley went 1st. She went medium speed. She gave up the pendant in the laser room with the 1st temple guard. She got to the dark forest, and she found the key, and if kirk fogg didn't say something about the wall, she would go to the silver monkey, and probably would've gotten the earring, and then got out with like 10 seconds left, but then it costed them a victory since ashley plowed though the wall, and shem could only get the earring with 1 second left.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 02:33:24 AM »
The mind shaft had a temple guard.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 08:36:29 AM »
This topic is both in the wrong forum and serves no purpose. You are just retelling episodes. If you would like to talk about a particular episode in the Heart room, feel free too, but don't create a thread just to tell an episode over again.

No hard feelings.

Locked.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!