Author Topic: DVD Trades...?  (Read 814 times)

Offline JTill

• New Player
    • View Profile
DVD Trades...?
« on: August 01, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
Hey!  I was wondering if any of you have all the episodes on DVD and are willing to or have traded them in the past?  I am one of the unlucky people who doesn't get Nick GAS (Stupid DirecTV) but have been looking for this show since forever!!!

I have a few shows that I could trade for them, all on DVD.  I don't own a VHS player, so tapes wouldn't help.

Thanks!!! :)

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
DVD Trades...?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 03:16:07 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum!

On my site, The Jesters' Court (link found in my signature), I feature episode downloads every week. I have one episode up for grabs now. I have all 120 episodes on DVD, but I do not like to trade. But keep an eye on my site for new episodes

Offline JTill

• New Player
    • View Profile
DVD Trades...?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
Thanks!  I'm real glad I found these forums! :)

No one else though?  Please......I'm in desperate need for this show, lol...

Offline A Blue Baracuda

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
DVD Trades...?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
I joined the fourm simply to reply to this topic.. though im sure to stay awhile...

When i heard Nick GaS was going off the air... I ran out and bought a bunch of blank DVD's to record them. I currently have 8 eps taped, and half the dvd full (Sorry i dont have enough money to buy enough DVDs to tape them all in SP mode) But, i decided to share, and say that if you or anyone wanted a copy when i get them done, i would be more than happy too. I can send a disc at a time, whenever i get a disc full or if you want me to wait till i have all 120, thats fine too. ...what series you got? xD