Author Topic: Nick GAS to be replaced by The N  (Read 4926 times)

Offline The Jesters Court

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Nick GAS to be replaced by The N
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »
Hey guys, I got an idea.  Starting on the first day when Nick Gas is gone, contact Nickelodeon just by writing, "Bring Back Nick Gas."  The more you do it, the better of the chances they'll bring it back.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
Quote from: ""The Jesters Court""
Hey guys, I got an idea.  Starting on the first day when Nick Gas is gone, contact Nickelodeon just by writing, "Bring Back Nick Gas."  The more you do it, the better of the chances they'll bring it back.

It is my experience as part of the Legends fandom, that Nickelodeon rarely responds to those sorts of things.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 10:56:59 AM »
Everyone's making a big deal about Noggin, but The N is the real trouble here. I already said this in another thread that didn't get off the ground but The N literally has less shows than GAS. Of course, Nick is going to make a crapload off of this change.

Offline Blue Barracuda

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 02:46:27 PM »
I heard that one of the shows that'll be on there is "That 70's Show" reruns

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 03:58:22 PM »
umm if lotht gos off the air will this forum die ?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 04:16:28 PM »
Quote from: ""lotht-lover""

Not if you can help it. :P Besides, the majority of the activity going on at the moment is in the Jesters' Court at it is now; it won't change that much in the future.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »
Quote from: ""lotht-lover""

On that note I would like to mention that things have been slow here lately, however, I myself have never had Nick GAS, hell, when I started this forum Legends was basically off the air for me, so I don't see much of a change, but I would like it if we could do something to bring back the Legends interest in our community.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Re: Good News?
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007, 05:54:57 AM »
Quote from: ""NickGas2007""
Quote from: ""Temple_Boi""
As my first post here I want to share the good news I have found. It looks like GaS isn't totally going away. From an article on buzzerblog.com it seems that Nick GaS will be going to continue online or "broadband only" as it states in the article. So maybe we are not at a total lose. Also this would mean if I am correct that those of us that don't have Nick GaS (like me) will now be able to watch our Fav. show online :wink:

I hate to burst your bubble, Really I do since it's bad for me as well, but Nick GAS is not going to be like it is on TV. In the article, it said that Nick GaS online will be about community sports and Let's Just Play and all that stuff... :(

Wait...where did you here this? On the New York Times they mentioned Nick GAS to go online and may align itself closer to local community sports. That doesn't mean  they will go on a deleting spree and delete everything non-sports related. Legend's still has a chance. And if by any chance they DO go on the deleting spree at least we will still have GUTS... :shock:

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2007, 08:35:59 AM »
It's because Nick isn't going to explicitly say that they're going to cancel all their current GAS shows. I'm not expecting Legends to make the cut, personally.

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
It's because Nick isn't going to explicitly say that they're going to cancel all their current GAS shows. I'm not expecting Legends to make the cut, personally.

Yugh...that's true. They always do whatever to thier shows withou even notifying the viewers...it feels like Nickelodeon has completly lost hope on Nick GaS and in themselves.-shakes head in shame- :cry:

Offline TempleGuardFan

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Happy Red Jaguars Soar""

Yugh...that's true. They always do whatever to thier shows withou even notifying the viewers...it feels like Nickelodeon has completly lost hope on Nick GaS and in themselves.-shakes head in shame- :cry:

Nickelodeon's not he one to blame here. It's those heartless "who-gives-a-f---" executives at Viacom who need to take the blame. First they delete everything Legends-related on YouTube, now they possibly might get rid of "Legends" for good since GAS is going broadband. Viacom is a cruel mistress.

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »
Quote from: ""TempleGuardFan""
Quote from: ""Happy Red Jaguars Soar""

Nickelodeon's not he one to blame here. It's those heartless "who-gives-a-f---" executives at Viacom who need to take the blame. First they delete everything Legends-related on YouTube, now they possibly might get rid of "Legends" for good since GAS is going broadband. Viacom is a cruel mistress.

Also they are responsible for they beasts we know as...-le gasp- NEOPETS...(Random, I know)

Anyways as I've said it seems as if Nick GUTS will be the only show to qualify for GaS broadband. And viacom doesn't give a crud to make any new shows proboly. This means unless they're fine with only having one show on GaS Online they HAVE TO keep /some/ they have currently on TV to the online version. But screw it I wouldn't be surprised if they end up just showing GUTS over and over and over and over and over again on the broadband channel. It's always a shame seeing good shows placed in the wrong hands...

Offline snick54

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
Ok, I know GUTS is sports-related and all, but what makes you think it's 100% official for TurboGAS? You know how Nick is with their old shows. It will probably just be Let's Just Play stuff made specifically for the broadband channel.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 04:51:37 PM »
you never know what could happen