Author Topic: I met Olmec in 1995  (Read 804 times)

Offline Ather

• New Player
    • View Profile
I met Olmec in 1995
« on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:56 AM »
On the Nick Studios  tour.  He was a whole lot less animated than I thought he'd be. :P

I just wish I had time for a picture with him.  But the tour group had moved on.  I was bugging the studio employee about a new season (there was going to be a new one, I was so happy), and the picture would have to have been taken from pretty far away, to fit him in (he's pretty big) and I wanted to actually be able to see myself in it.  I'm still kicking myself over not going for the photo op. :evil:

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
I met Olmec in 1995
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »
Olmec isn't that big.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
I met Olmec in 1995
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »
I went to Nick Studios in 2001, I wanted very much to visit the studio where they shot Legends, but they only briefly told us about the studio and its history, and we just stayed in the main building. I was pissed off, but the man never really lets you see what you want to see.

Quote from: ""Ather""
 I was bugging the studio employee about a new season (there was going to be a new one, I was so happy)

I'm amazed so many of you go on about trying to get a new season going. I doubt Nick cares about listening to anyone, and I also doubt that the studio employees have much to do with the production of Nickelodeon.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
I met Olmec in 1995
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »
Olmec's only what? 4 feet tall?

I will, however, give you the benefit of the doubt in that Olmec look a lot bigger on the show.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.