Author Topic: Hey, I'm New.  (Read 726 times)

Offline BringBackLegends

• New Player
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm New.
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:34:35 AM »
I just stumbled upon this forum the other day and figured I would join. You'll be seeing a lot of me here. Mainly because I love Legends and I would love to bring it back. My friend Chris and I have thought of how many things we could do to bring it back. At first we wanted to make a miniature golf course that was themed like Legends. Then we figured we'd want to get a building and make a kids playplace (Like Discovery Zone or Miracle Maze if you've ever heard of the places.) and basically just remake our favorite setup from Legends. (Which would have to be Season 2 setup 4 for me.) Sadly, I don't know if we'll ever have the time or money to ever do those things, but my friend Lauren and I have already started drawing up ideas for a model replica we're going to make of the temple similar to an open doll house. I'll have pics when we actually do it. Anyways, I'm Alex, and I'm addicted to Legends. Thank you for letting me join your community.

Offline Cubby

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
Haha, nice. I occasionally have a few images in my head about what a rebirth of Legends would be like. I guess the biggest concern would be "well, kids are generally faster and stronger today, and the temple might lose some of its challenge"

But then, even in season 3 the kids struggled a lot. So... Good luck! :D And welcome!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:07:37 AM »
Hey welcome to the forum! Enjoy it here. <333

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:16:15 AM »
Yes, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll feel at home here with that level of Legends dedication.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 04:40:09 PM »
Hey there! Welcome to Phantom's Temple!

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 06:01:08 PM »
Hi! Welcome!

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »
You stumbled in the forum?

Don't hold us responsible.

Offline BringBackLegends

• New Player
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm New.
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »
Yeah. You ever just get the urge to wanna just chill in the temple? Not even do an actual run. Just go in there with all the doors and stuff still able to be activated, but then you can just chill and take your time moving from room to room enjoying everything? I am so sad the set isn't still up in a studio somewhere.