Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #2  (Read 882 times)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #2
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:18:52 AM »
Legends of the Hidden Temple : The Return!
Episode: 2
Layout: 1
The Opening

(Camera moves through a thick forest)
(Olmec appears)
Olmec: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!
(The crowd is all happy and screaming)
(The camera does a walkthrough of the upper floor)
Olmec: WITH YOUR GUIDE: KIRK FOGG!
(Kirk swings in on a vine.)
Olmec: AND HERE HE IS NOW!
Kirk: Thank you everyone! Nice to see you! Thank you Olmec. Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by mysterious Mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend about each of the treasures in his temple, (Towards Olmec) which one are we gonna hear about today?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 09:19:24 AM »
The legend/ Moat Crossing

(Camera now facing Olmec)
Olmec: The Original Copy of the ?Communist Manifesto?
Kirk: Oh, my the Original copy of ?The Communist Manifesto? eh,Well one of these six teams (Pans to the moat) will have a chance to retrieve the Lost Binoculars, will it be: The Red Jaguars? (Camera moves down the line for each team) The Blue Barracudas? The Green Monkeys? The Orange Iguanas? The Purple Parrots? Or the Silver Snakes?
(Back to Kirk)
Kirk: Well they?ll have to pass some pretty physical and mental tests and in the end only one team will have the right to enter Olmecs temple, but first they?ll have to cross the moat and Olmec will tell us how they?ll have to do it today!
Olmec: Before you lies a bunch of lily pads. When Kirk gives the signal, you and your partner will cross the moat by stepping on the lily pads. If you fall into the moat, or if your knees touch  the water, you must go back and try again! Once you and your partner make it across the moat, run over and hit the gong! (Kirk hit?s the Silver Snakes gong) THE FIRST FOUR TEAMS TO HIT THEIR GONGS WILL GO ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!
Kirk: Thank you Olmec, okay TEAMS!ARE YOU READY! (Camera positioned at the teams)
Teams: Yeah! (Back to Kirk)
Kirk: Olmec, are you ready?
Olmec: I?m-a rockin and-a rollin!
Kirk: Okay, on your mark?get set?GO!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
Kirks Commentary  of the Crossing
And there they go! Teamwork is a must on this crossing! Looks like the Blue Barracudas have a slight lead. Silver Snakes fall in! They have to go back and try again! Red Jaguars and the Blue Barracudas seem to be the fastest. The Purple parrots look like they are in 3rd right now! OHHHHHHH! Did her feet touch the pad, no I don?t?wait! They did! Oh man the Purple Parrots have to go back! Here comes the Orange Iguanas now. Looks like we have our first teams it?s the Blue barracudas and the Red Jaguars! Now we need 2 more! it?s a close battle between Orange, Green, and Silver! Green pulls away! They need to cross one more pad! They do! It?s the Green Monkeys 3rd! OH THE ORANGE IGUANAS FALL IN! This gives the Silver Snakes the advantage! And they make  it! Oh my! What a great team we had! Going onto the Steps of Knowledge are the Red Jaguars! The Blue Barracudas! The Green Monkeys! And the Silver Snakes! Orange Iguanas and the Purple Parrots gave it a great effort, they aren?t going away empty handed, we have a great gift for them and heres what it is?
Dee Baker: it?s a 1000 dollar gift card from?I-Tunes! Buy music, videos, pod casts, and so much more from I-tunes!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »
The Mistake and the Legend

(Camera pans to the Purple Parrots)
Kirk: Apparently, we accidentally made the Purple parrots go back for dropping a knee on the pads, but after looking at the video, it appears as though we were wrong, so taking the Silver Snakes place are the Purple Parrots. (Audience Applauds) Now, its time for Olmec, to tell us the Legend of the Original copy of the Communist Manifesto. But pay attention teams, cause your knowledge of the legend can bring you one step closer to the temple?
Olmec: One of the greatest theorists of all time was the Russian Karl Marx. He led the Communist League, and created the idea of Communism. (Pics of Karl are shown) The idea came up during the time Karl believed that Class Struggle was a weak point in the government. One time he quoted:
Karl Marx: The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle
Olmec: Karl, eventually made a book about his ideas called ?The Communist Manifesto? Many people read the books and were interested in the ideas. Some people claim the first copy ever given out was to the co-author Friedrich Engels, others believe it was Karl who kept it. It however was never seen again until it made its way to the temple! Your Quest is to find the Original copy of The Communist Manifesto and bring it back here!
Kirk: Thank you Olmec?so tell us, where is the Manifesto?
(The camera zooms in on the manifesto it is written in German.)
Olmec: The Original copy of the Communist Manifesto, can be found?in the Chamber?of the Sacred Markers.
Kirk: Okay now teams, you are now on the Steps of Knowledge, Olmec will be asking you questions about the legend shortly, if you think you know the answer I want you to stomp on the ancient marker in front of you, if your right, you will move down a step , if your wrong or run out of time. Ill give the other teams a chance to answer. The first 2 teams to make it to the bottom level, will move on to the Temple Games.
Okay, Olmec, we are ready for your first question?

Ill do the rest of part 1 and 2 later, i know the legend itself sucks but I couldnt find good stuf for it, next episodes will be better.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »
The Questions

Olmec: What country was Karl Marx from? USA, Ru..
(Red rings in)
Kirk: Red Jaguars?
Red Girl: Russia?
Olmec: That is correct!
(Red Moves down a step, naturally they look happy)
Kirk: All right! Next question?
Olmec: Where was the communist manifesto written? France, Russia, or Germany?
(Red Jaguars barely beat the timer)
Red Boy: Russia!
Olmec: Incorrect?
(The red boy looks baffled)
(Purple Rings in)
Kirk: Purple Parrots?
Purple boy: Germany?
Olmec: Correct!
Kirk: Okay purple, step down please?Next question Olmec.
Olmec: What was Karls  tradition? Communism, Marxism, or Mono-theism?
(Purple rings in)
Kirk: Purple Parrots?
Purple boy: Marxism?
Kirk: Way to go Purple Parrots! Now they are just a step away from the temple games, Green Monkeys and Blue Barracudas can still catch up though next question?
Olmec: Who co-wrote the manifesto? Fried?
(Blue Barracudas ring in fast)
Kirk: Oh! Blue Barracudas?
Blue girl: Friedrich Engels?
Kirk: Blue is now on the board, next question Olmec?
Olmec: What was the other book written by Karl Marx? Mein Fiur, Das Kapital, or Tom Sawyer?
(Green rings in)
Kirk: Green monkeys?
Green boy: Das Kapital!
Kirk: That is correct!
Kirk: we got a 3 way tie at the 2nd step now,
Olmec: Which of the following people did not influence Karl Marx in communism? Rousseau, Feurbach, or Castro?
( Green rings in)
Kirk: Green Monkeys?
Green Girl:?..umm??fi.(Timer rings)
Olmec: Times up.
(Red Rings in)
Red Boy: Castro?
Olmec: Correct!
Kirk: Okay now the Red Jaguars are only a step away from the temple games! Next question?
Olmec: How old was Karl Marx before he stopped being home schooled? 10, 13, or 16?
(Purple parrots ring in)
Kirk: Purple Parrots?!
Purple Girl: 13?
Olmec: THAT IS CORRECT!
(The purple team embraces each other in ecstasy)
Kirk: We have our first team going on to the temple games! And it?s the Purple Parrots! We need one more team though?Next question.
Olmec: Where did Karl Marx die? Berlin, London, or Denver?
(Green Monkeys ring in with lightning speed)
Kirk: Green Monkeys?
Green Boy: DENVER!
(The audience bursts out in hysterics)
Olmec: (In a stern voice) NO, that is not correct.
Green Boy: Wha??..aww crap!
(Audience laughs harder while his teammate buries her face into her hands in embarrassment)
(Red Rings in)
Kirk: RED JAGUARS!
Red Girl: London?
Olmec: That is ??CORRECT!
Kirk: THESE TWO TEAMS ARE GOING TO THE TEMPLE GAMES! IT?S THE RED JAGUARS! AND THE MIGHTY PURPLE PARROTS! Green Monkeys and  Blue Barracudas gave it a great effort, we have a fantastic gift for them, and heres what it is?
Dee Baker: Its Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Board Game! Make your own legend, set up the temple, and have fun! Its LOTHT! But not really!

Kirk: These two teams are going to be playing to earn the right to enter Olmec?s temple, right after this!
(Commercial)

The temple games coming soon! Sorry I havent updated lateley, ive been grounded for the past week or so.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 04:20:54 AM »
I am Sooooo sorry guys I havent been working on my temple, I have to get back into the school mode since school starts on the 4th. I've decided to  put this and the rest of the season on Hiatus until I finish all the episodes. After I finish all of them, ill post one episode up each week.