Author Topic: Favorite Season?  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Favorite Season?
« on: June 27, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »
I'm stuck between 1 & 2. 3 sucked, but I think 2 was my favorite.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Favorite Season?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 07:22:06 AM »
Season 2 was definitely my favorite, only because of the variety in the rooms throughout it. It also had some memorable temple runs.

I would have picked Season 3 second, actually, because the theming and camerawork was especially well-done. It had a different amosphere around it, which was great. Unfortunately, the great setting was undersupported by the inconsistency in temple runs. It seemed like every run was either a 'Dried Apple Half of William Tell' or an 'Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland.' The temple games, especially that huge series of episodes with the boring rock-pushing game, could have also used some more variety.

Season 1 I just didn't like. It felt really unprofessional, and a large number of the temple runs were absolutely terrible ('Cricket Cage of Khan,' 'Blackbeard's Treasure Map,' 'Elizabeth the First's Golden Ship,' and the like). Luckily, we were spared those episodes in the latter seasons.

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:42:14 AM »
Season 2 is my favorite.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:31:01 AM »
I have to say, season 2 is also my favorite. It's classic to me, the most memorbal part of my childhood. Most of my early life is fuzzy, but I can still remember Olmec's pre temple run advice.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »
I just didn't like Season 3 because the rooms didn't change. I sorta liked Season 1 too.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Favorite Season?
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »
I really disliked season 3, but it's still Legends, so it's all cool. Like when I saw it for the first time on GaS, I was so pumped with how cool it looked, but than I saw more pathetic episodes & didn't like it.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 11:55:59 AM »
I voted for Season 2. Season 3 would probably be my 2nd choice, as thats a pretty good season IMO. Season 1 was okay, but like nicklegends said, it was pretty unprofessional and had pretty weird layouts that differed completely from the other 2 seasons.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Favorite Season?
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 11:57:17 AM »
Season 1 is the best for comedic value.

Season 2 is the best for production value.

Season 3 is the best for Olmec's mouth squeaking value.

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »
I like season three, it had three of my favorite rooms, The Shrine, The Jester's Court, and The Pit of The Pendulum

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »
Season 2. Best variety of rooms.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »
Season One had its problems, but let's be honest; every TV show suffers in its first season.

I vote Season Two due to the changing rooms and because I thought Kirk descending from the ceiling was kinda cool.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 03:54:01 AM »
Even when I was a kid, I disliked season three. Season two is my personal favorite. The variety of rooms, interesting temple runs, and the almost absence cheesy humor by Kirk Fogg (season three) made this season my favorite. The temple games were also pretty interesting. Season one gets second place for me.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »
I enjoyed how the temple seemed to age throughout the show. It had a golden look in Season 1. A rustic look in Season 2. And finally an Ancient look in Season 3.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 09:42:36 AM »
Yeah, Season 1 the set was pretty bright but in the later seasons it was a bit darker.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Favorite Season?
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 12:35:20 PM »
Season 2 by faaaaaaar!

The temple layouts where the best. It wasn't too light (season 1) and it wasn't too dark (season 3). Plus, the Purple Parrots where on of the more dominant teams! <333

Season 3 would be my second choice. Gotta love the temple gaurds grabbing the kids in the Room of the Ancient Warriors and The Chamber ofthe Scared Markers.

Season 1 wasa good introduction to the show, but it was too easy and the kids still couldn't win...