Author Topic: Make Up Your Own Rooms  (Read 12730 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »
/ LOL! :lol:

The Abandoned Attic-- To make sense, the room takes place of the highest area in the temple (The Observatory Area). There would be three artifacts strewn around the room, and a treasure box in the middle. Players needed to place the correct artifact in the treasure box to move on.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2009, 11:45:10 AM »
Some more from me:

The Great Seal Room--This room has a column in the center, and at the back, a free-standing shelf with four distinct round seals on it.  The contestant must place the correct seal in a small indentation at the top of the column to open the door to the next room.

The Magician?s Chamber--Three pedestals stand in this room, and each has a top hat on it. The player must wave their hand over the hat to find the (stuffed) rabbit, which jumps out when its hat is waved over.  The rabbit must then be pulled out of the hat to open the door to the next room.
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2009, 10:31:56 AM »
Got another one:

The Temple of Venus- The room is decorated like the Heart Room (since Venus is the Goddess of Love). At the front of the room is a small statue of Cupid. Players find a hidden arrow and place it in Cupid?s hands to open the doors.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:47 PM »
^ OMG! I had something similar awhile ago. I haven't got a name, but there's a stone statue of a heart (the shape, not the human heart) and two arrows somewhere in the room. Push the arrows into two holes in the side of the heart to open the doors.

Kinda like Medusa's Lair, but I'm not too good with rooms.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2009, 04:43:07 AM »
Quote from: ""Asian Legends Fan""
^ OMG! I had something similar awhile ago. I haven't got a name, but there's a stone statue of a heart (the shape, not the human heart) and two arrows somewhere in the room. Push the arrows into two holes in the side of the heart to open the doors.

Kinda like Medusa's Lair, but I'm not too good with rooms.

How about "Cupid's Chamber?"
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2009, 05:13:34 AM »
/ Clever name, TBK.

The Crystal Caverns - In this room, players maneuver around stalagmites, stalactites, and random hills of ice and snow sticking out of the ground. To make matters worse, wind machines blow fog around the room, and the floor is slicked and covered in small piles of white and light blue balls. Takes place of the Swamp/Bamboo Forest/Jesters Court area.

The Glacial Gorge - Yeah, I know. I kinda ripped the name off from MFGG, but the room is kinda based on it. Players can either hop on five tall "ice-peaks" that rise out of the ground to reach one of the two ice-covered granite ledges, or jump down into the frozen pond below, filled with tons of white ball-pit style balls. The room takes place of the Pit of Despair area, and is actuator-based.

The Collapsed Cliffs - A room that takes place of the Quicksand Bog. Obviously, it's themed after a rockslide danger zone, so large boulders (kinda like the ones the players threw over their heads and down a chute in some temple games) and many ball-pit balls colored rocky browns and reds cover the floor. In the far-left side of the room is a rock climbing wall placed at a 25-degree angle with a rope to assist climbing. Players can either bust through the wall, climb up the cliffside, or hit the actuator to the Shrine area.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
The Forgotten Conservatory
Players have to climb a tall tree in the back of the room (outfitted with footholds) to reach a hanging vine. Players then need to hold on to the vine as it lowers them and opens a door in the process. It'd probably be good for the Pit room.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
Quote from: ""legendshistoryfan""
Got another one:

The Temple of Venus- The room is decorated like the Heart Room (since Venus is the Goddess of Love). At the front of the room is a small statue of Cupid. Players find a hidden arrow and place it in Cupid?s hands to open the doors.

How would the arrow be hidden?
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2009, 07:18:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Toltendo""
Quote from: ""legendshistoryfan""
Got another one:

How would the arrow be hidden?

it'd be on one of the walls

Offline ironmask

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2009, 03:47:49 PM »
"The Room of the Ancient Mist":  There are 4 empty cabinets in the room with actuators beside them.  You have to push them to open the cabinets and reveal the mist.   If you reveal the blue mist, the door opens upward, if you reveal the green mist, a door will lead you left, if you reveal the yellow mist, a door opens right, but if you reveal the red mist, an alarm goes off and a temple guard may appear.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »
What room space would it be in?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline ironmask

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »
It would be in the same space where the laser light room would be in.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2009, 12:00:59 AM »
The Clock Tower

The room is placed on top of the temple. There is a huge slave clock, the look of it is old. The clock has some rust on the frame of the clock. There is a big hand, representing the minute and the little hand, representing the hour, which the hands are black. There are no numbers on the design of the clock. There are no numbers that represent the twelve ticks around the clock, that are the hours.

The objective is to move the hands of the clock to a certain time that is represented in a box that the contestant must open, which is set on the pedestal on the same place of the sundial. A piece a parchment shows the time in numbers, from 0000 to 2400 hours. A.M and P.M. is not significant.

The temple guard can come out the same way the Sundial/Celestial Light rooms were built.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »
*Plans S3 Wild Jungle Rooms*

The Ghostly Gulch - (Takes Place of the Bamboo Forest area) This room is themed like a dark forest, with some jagged rockwork littering the room. Also, there are some dead trees and scattered branches throughout the room. Hanging upside down from a horizontal branch running above the room are three bats. Players must pull off one or more bats to find the correct one and open the doors.

Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
The Power Plant
Takes place of the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. The room is covered in bricks to make it look like a very dirty industrial building, covered in soot and such. In the middle of the room is a firebox, and around the room are lumps of coal (black balls). The player must put enough coal into the firebox (a randomly selected number) to turn the turbines, which then sends jets of steam in the air and opens the doors.

It may seem out-of-place, but I just really liked the idea and wanted to share it. :P
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!