Author Topic: Make Up Your Own Rooms  (Read 12722 times)

Offline Spark

• New Player
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2007, 09:25:47 AM »
Sorry if I accidently copied somebody's,

The Shrine of the Enlighning Orb-
The runner pulls down three switchs to activate the orb that lights up the room.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 04:58:21 PM »
The Royal Throne (or the Jeweled Throne.) The room is a mix between the Throne Room and the Jester's Court, and is the bottom room of the central column.  A ladder extends up the ornate throne into the room above.  There are five actuators, one on each armrest, two on the floor and one located on the throne that the player has to hit with their head.  Hitting all five actuators at the same time causes the doors to open.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:07 PM »
The thrones of the pretender:

Three thrones, you sit on a throne, and if you sit on a correct one, a door opens.

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
The Snow Room

Make your way through the blizzard, and you could choose to go up into the Heart room.

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »
It's a bit difficult to explain correctly but...

Eternal Light Room (upper central column) - There is a wide pedestal in the center of the room with a light (off) in the center and five actuators on the edge. You have to press all five actuators in the correct order to turn the powerful white light on and open the door(s). If you press a wrong actuator within the sequence you must begin the sequence again, then try another one. (I'll clarify it, if my explanation is unclear)

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »
Labyrinth of Bewilderment (Jester's Court location)

Navigate through the small maze and hit the correct actuator, which is hidden somewhere in the maze. (There are 3 possible actuators)

Offline karmew32

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2008, 03:58:54 PM »
The Room of the Sacred Towers (Crypt area)

There would be 4 towers. There would be a red one, a blue one, a green one, and a yellow one. For example, the towers may be sorted like this:

RG
YB

There would be a little panel on the wall in the back of the room, and there would be four tokens on that panel arranged like this:

YB
GR

The player would need to arrange the tokens so that they look like this:

RG
YB

to go into the next room. Also, the towers are located in the corners of the room, and their colors can vary.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
OK, I'm creating rooms for my WJ project already, but here are some off-project rooms, as I have no time to write a fic or two today--I'm very busy on vacation lol.

The Royal Treasury-- There are two cabinets in the two back corners of this room. Inside one is the crown. Once found, the player must put it in the right pedestal to open the doors. This room takes place of the Room of the Ancient Warriors.

The Sacred Library-- Like the Room of the Secret Password and in its location too, but the players must take a rolled up scroll in the pedestals at the front of the room, unroll it, and shout it out. If it's the right one, the doors will open, but if it isn't, then they must try until they get the correct of the three scrolls.

The Explorer's Tower-- On the back wall is a giant map of the world, with raised continents. The player must light up the correct of the seven continents by pushing down on them to open the doors. This room takes place of my favorite room, the Bamboo Forest, or the Swamp, Jester's Court, etc...

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »
Room of Mystical Keys

There are 9 small compartments aligned in the back of the room (3x3). Reach into the compartments and find the 2 keys that are hidden in one each. Then, place each one in their correct respective pedestals (3 pedestals) to open the door. Be careful though, in one of the compartments may reside a Temple Guard hand

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »
Okay, I've got another few rooms I've made up: a Swamp/Court room, a Lightning/Secret Password Room, and a Tomb/Forest room.

The Roman Bathhouse--Takes place of the Swamp, and I've moved the magnetic key stuff here. There are three spiral staircases leading upwards which players must climb to reach its ladder, and three "baths" in the room, with high ledges to climb on either side. The player starts on one side of the room, tries to find the key in one of the baths, then climbs through each of them to hit the keypad on the other side of the room, same for the door up to the Storeroom/Warriors area. A temple guard would hide in the center bath, but climb out and head through a trapdoor in the back of the room later.

The Power Generator--Takes place of the Lightning Room. There are three lightbulbs placed in each of the pedestals, and small turbines where the torches once were placed at. The player must turn all the turbines in the correct order to open the doors. For example, if the combination was 1-2-3, and the player turned 1, then its bulb would light up, but if they turned 3 next, then it wouldn't light up and they would know it is 2, et cetera.

The Bank--Takes place of the Dark Forest. There is a large metal case at the front of the room. The player must open the case to find a set of numbers, e.g. 42-3-12, and use it like a combination on the huge lock in the back of the room. The lock was on a reversible wall, and it could rotate round to reveal a guard. Once the combination was dialed correctly, the golden doors would open.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »
Okay, here's another one of my trademark rooms:

The Throne of the Trapdoor (Takes place of the Heart Room)-- I've sort of mixed the two Throne Rooms, the Treasure Room, and the Dark Forest together. The players sit upon the Throne of the Pretender, which is hung off the ladder, and hit the two actuators on the sides. The actuators could either open up a big trapdoor in the front of the room leading down to the Headless Kings area, or they would make the armersts of the throne pop open. Under the armrest would be a large space, and one of them had the key that they could use to open any other doors.

Oh and, feel free to use my rooms, just give me credit please!

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 01:59:14 AM »
Not meaning to multiple-post, but no one posted in this thread.

Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I wonder, maybe recycle some Temple Games props to use in new rooms of the Temple? Like maybe the "dragon tunnel" game from Season 1 could replace the Troubled Bridge.  I've considered this ever since I made one of the Moats for Season 2 of The Rediscovery with that same tunnel.

How about re-using some Moat props too? Like the "Swinging Steps" could be used to replace the Troubled Bridge, or the rubber rings could be used too. I'd call the "Swinging Steps" "The Pendulums of Fate", but I haven't thought of a name for the Rubber Rings yet....

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 12:28:17 PM »
Forked Bridge

Like the Troubled Bridge, but the bridge has a fork-in-the-road, allowing access to the central shaft area. I would like a better name for this room, however.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2008, 12:24:04 AM »
Quote from: ""silverMarker""
Forked Bridge

Like the Troubled Bridge, but the bridge has a fork-in-the-road, allowing access to the central shaft area. I would like a better name for this room, however.
How about...The Fork of Fate? Heh heh...not too good.

The Room of the Golden Torches-- There are three golden torches in the three pedestals of the room, and each has a large bulb on top. The players have to take a long stick with a "flame" on its tip (just another bulb like the ones on the torches) and touch the tips of the three torches gently. The correct one will light up, and the doors open. (Takes place of the The Room of the Ancient Warriors)

The Ancient Tomb-- There is a wooden bridge leading across a "fire pit", and there are two skulls on either side of the room. There is also a headless skeleton on a stone island accesible from the bridge. The players have to place the correct skull on the skeleton to open the doors. The ladder upwards is on the stone island. (Takes place of the Throne Room)

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
Quote from: ""the bamboo forest""
Quote from: ""silverMarker""
Forked Bridge

How about...The Fork of Fate? Heh heh...not too good.

I got it. The Bridge of Fate. That name sounds cool and makes perfect sense, IMO. Thanks for the suggestion bamboo forest.

BTW, you're all free to use any of my rooms for your fan fiction if you'd like. Just give credit. Thanks.