Author Topic: Make Up Your Own Rooms  (Read 10775 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 04:03:38 AM »
Sorry, I forgot to add these! :)
The Clock Room
There is a large clock in the front of the room. The player has to align the hands at twelve to open the doors(Takes place of the Throne Room).
The Telescope Tower
At the back of this room are three telescopes. The player must choose one of them and place it into the T-Base placed at the front of the room. If it was the right telescope, the doors will open(takes place of the Observatory).

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 11:00:17 AM »
I wonder, maybe recycle some Temple Games props to use in new rooms of the Temple? Like maybe the "dragon tunnel" game from Season 1 could replace the Troubled Bridge.  I've considered this ever since I made one of the Moats for Season 2 of The Rediscovery with that same tunnel.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
I got a good one, The Room of the Three Caskets- (takes place of Room of Ancient Warriors) There are 3 caskets aligned along the wall (like the ancient warriors). You have to open a casket, throw out the skeleton, and place yourself inside the casket, pressing all the actuators in it to possibly unlock a door. But beware of the temple guards that could close the casket door and lock you up for 3 seconds. You could give them the pendant and go on, but, if your stuck without a pendant, you shall be locked in the casket forever! lol (NOTE: there would be air holes in the casket for the kids to breathe thru)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 02:13:12 PM »
And also, to be under the "Monkey's Pit of Paradise" could be the "Vine Tangle"

Vine Tangle- There would be 5 "vines" guarding the doorway, and a "tree" in the middle of the room with 5 branches. You would have to pull out each branch to remove each vine until the door is accessible (all "vines" are removed).

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 02:23:47 PM »
The Room of the Three Caskets sounds a little time-consuming.  How about The Room of Tiki Idols? Just like the Room of Golden Idols except you have to "hug an idol" no matter which way you go.  I might feature it later on if I continue the fanfic thing.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
thats the point for the 3 caskets, consume time.....lol there would rarely be a temple guard there

Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »
the thousand dragon woods the player has to retrieve the key inside the mouth of one of three dragons but beware the temple guards that may live inside if they catch you then you must surrender a pendant of life in exchange to move on (takes place in my fave room the dark forest)

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 10:19:02 AM »
troubled bridge/rope wall.

In the troubled bridge, all you have to do is cross the bridge, and hit an actuator, but the bottom room, this is my made up room, you pull on the rope, until the rock slab is lifted to the top, and you tie the rope on the ladder, and you hit the actuator to move on.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
I got another one, the queens storeroom. Instead of smashing the pots to find a key, you smash the pots, and find a turban, and the three sundials at the front, you get the turban, put it on a sundial, and spin a sundial, and move on to another room, it's compared to season 3's kings storeroom.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 10:23:47 AM »
The kids forest. Like the dark forest, this is compared to one of my dreams i had that took place outside a hospital, you either break through the wall, or you find a key in one of the kids baskets hanging from their necks, like a key chain/necklace, and if you get the key, you can move on, but beware of a temple spirit, that may inhabit a kid.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 10:35:55 AM »
The Queen's Storeroom sounds a little busy.  I can't picture someone spinning a sundial that has a turban on it.

I'm thinking of the Forest of Palms as a "bottom third" room.  And if there's a door leading upward, there'd be a vine ladder in the middle of the room too.

Also, I had an idea for a "top third" room called the Den of Totem Poles.  There's one totem pole on the left of the ladder leading downward and one on the right.  The room's a little like the Season 2 Observatory cause you need to turn around the faces on the totem poles, getting all three on each pole to face toward the outside wall.  Correctly aligning both poles will open the doors.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »
Shrine of the Rusted Monkey: Same as original room except the monkey is rusted.

Shrine of the Mossed Monkey: Same as original room except the monkey is mossed.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 07:10:55 AM »
The Ancient Warrior The Queen's Storeroom sounds a little busy.  I can't picture someone spinning a sundial that has a turban on it.

I'm thinking of the Forest of Palms as a "bottom third" room.  And if there's a door leading upward, there'd be a vine ladder in the middle of the room too.
Also, I had an idea for a "top third" room called the Den of Totem Poles.  There's one totem pole on the left of the ladder leading downward and one on the right.  The room's a little like the Season 2 Observatory cause you need to turn around the faces on the totem poles, getting all three on each pole to face toward the outside wall.  Correctly aligning both poles will open the doors.[/quote]

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up.  You know, now that I think about it, that probably wouldn't take too much longer than the King's Storeroom originally did.

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2007, 09:22:55 AM »
Here's are my rooms from my layout with the expection of the "King's Storeroom"--which is back to it's original location from the first
two season. For a recall here's the temple looks

For reminder of my Temple Layout, here's that famous talking stone head, Olmec: "You could start out by crawling though the Ancient Sewer (1) or running into and ringing one of the three bells in The Bell Tower (12). If you lucky, you may enter the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs (2). You could head up into the Mirror Room. (3) Spin the mirror, which might open the path to the Witch Lair (4). Toss the two snakes into the pot and you may land in the Skeleton?s Room (5). Put the head and the two hands on the skeleton?and you may be heading the Shrine of the Golden Monkey (6). Put together the golden monkey and you may be entering the Temple Bank (7). Spin the right safe?s wheel to go up or smash the wall protecting the Room of Power (8). Connect the cords to the Power Orb and you may be entering the Room of the Four Moons (9). Push down on the right phrase of the Moon and you may be entering the Rain Forrest (10). Look for the keys to the door in the tree?but beware a Temple Spirit might be a tree. Get out of that room and you will be King?s Storeroom (11). Smash the clay pots to find the keys. Find the correct key that lead you back to the Mirror Room or Witch Lairs, jump across the stairs, either run across the Bell Tower or re-crawl though the Ancient Sewer back to the gates."

1. Ancient Sewers: This is a room contained two gray platforms. The bottom of the room has blue balls to move though.  The gray platforms are for sewer pipes--and the blue balls are for fake water.

2. The Mystery Hall of The Stairs -- A bunch of stairs made out of form litter this room. They are stairs that go to the Bell Tower, Ancient Sewers,
Mirror Room, The Witch's Lair & The Skeleton's Room,

3.  The Mirror Room -- A fake big mirror (make from balsa wood & plastic)
sits on the front end. The runner must spin the mirror to open the doors up.

4. The Witch's Lair -- A small black pot sits where Mesuda's head is usually. On the back wall, they is two snakes. The runner has to take the snakes and toss them into the pot to open the door.

5. The Skeleton's Room -- The headless and armless skeleton on the back wall. Near the front room, they is a bucket. This bucket contains the head and hands of the skeleton. The runner has to take head and heads to the skeleton--and put them on the skeleton to open the door to the next room.

6. The Shrine of the Golden Monkey - Like the The Shrine of the Sliver Monkey, but the monkey is made of yellow foam material. The Monkey stall had the following parts: tail, middle and head.

7. The Temple Bank - In this room, they are three vault doors on the back wall. The runner must spin the wheels to open a path. Not yet used in my fan-fiction, the middle vault door hiddes the latter to the "Rain Forrest". In most eposide, the wall is always breakable.

8. The Room of Power -- This room contains three wires and a gaint red foam ball with three holes. The runner must put the three wires into the holes of the foam balls to open up the path to the next room.

9. The Room of the Four Moons -- They are four foam moon in
the room. The runner must spin the correct moon to open the path
to the next room.

10. The Rainforrest -- The trees from the Dark Forrest are place in
this location. The runner must reached into the trees to find the key
to open the next room.

12. The Bell Tower -- In this room, they are three bells. The runner must hit the bell to open the doors to the next room.