Author Topic: Make Up Your Own Rooms  (Read 10620 times)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« on: June 27, 2006, 06:54:45 AM »
I'm stuck now, but I'l come up with some more later.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 06:57:02 AM »
The torture chamber. Retrevie the weapon from the dead body and replace it on the weapons rack, but beware! One of the corpses may infact be a live temple guard!
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:09:43 AM »
The Room of the Golden Goblets -- You have to take a decanter of water from one side of the room, and pour it in the correct one of four goblets at the front of the room. Only then will the doors open.

The Room of the Ancient Hieroglyphs -- This room has hieroglyphs inscribed on square buttons all oround the room. A tablet retriveable at the back of the room shows the correct order you must push the hieroglyphs in to open the doors. This is a challenging room becuase you must search for the correct symbols out of all the others.

That's all I have for now...

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 11:49:57 AM »
The Chamber of the Royal Containers - In the front of the room (like the ledge), there are 3 different sized containers. You will dump them out onto the floor. One of them has a key. If you find the key, you can open the trapdoor to go down (it looks like the Treasure Chest). But beware! There might be a Temple Guard in the Trap Door. Or, you don't have to do any of that & could just press the actuator to go in the room next door.

The Crocodile's Mouth - There is a giant crocodile mouth in the center of the room, & each wall has 3 fish. You will take down the fish & put them in the crocodile's mouth. Once the crocodile gets all 9 fish in the mouth, a door will open.

The Anaconda's Sanctuary - There is a giant snake attached to one side of the wall, but the snake tangled itself in some knots. Untie the knots & pull the anaconda's other end to the other side, attach it to the wall button. The lights will go on & a door might open. There is a cargo net above the floor, so players might take a spill.

I'm talking to my cousin on AIM now (minor Legends fan, only saw it on the tapes I gave to her) & if she tells me any ideas, I'll post them here for her. We'll just call her "Quibus"

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 11:55:22 AM »
The Crocodile's Mouth - There is a giant crocodile mouth in the center of the room, & each wall has 2 fish. You will take down the fish & put them in the crocodile's mouth. Once the crocodile gets all 8 fish in the mouth, a door will open.

Err, three walls.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
Haha, sorry about that. I forgot the front part wasn't a wall, but just open space. I'll edit it & it will be 3 fish per wall, so 9 total.

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 12:35:18 PM »
The Pit (New version) There's a set of monkey bars hanging across the top to get across, so it'd be just like the rope swinging one

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 12:45:59 PM »
I like the new version of the Pit, but I think we need a spicy name like "The Pit of Despair"

How about... The Monkey's Pit? Ahh, it doesn't sound too good. Let's try to come up with a name for that one.

The Battlefield - (In the Lower Left Corner) Jump on the trampoline to reach the high ladder to climb up, or climb the ladder. If you want to bust through the wall, you will load the cannon with the balls (the floor is covered with balls, like a ball pit) & pull the lever. When you pull the lever, the balls will rapidly shoot out & knock over the wall.

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 02:22:52 PM »
That's an interesting one

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 02:32:43 PM »
Yeah. It'd be like the Quicksand Bog. You can climb the ladder (same), jump on the trampoline to get to the high ladder (up the slide), or load the cannon & launch the balls to knock over the wall. I'ld call the trampoline & ladder "The Gymnast's Hidden Alley"

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 03:03:12 PM »
"The Gymnast's Hidden Alley"

How 'bout: The ninja's secret training chamber?

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »
That's a cool name

Not sure on what to call it, but, you have to find four puzzle pieces on the wall and put them together to form a picture, like Olmec

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
That's a cool name

Not sure on what to call it, but, you have to find four puzzle pieces on the wall and put them together to form a picture, like Olmec

The distorted  worship room?

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
A little weird, but nice, maybe Olmec's Sanctuary

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Make Up Your Own Rooms
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 02:28:40 AM »
Ok, I've got another pit version.  Not sure how to describe, but you've got four planks hanging across and you have to walk across them or drop down