Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: The return! Layout 2 temple  (Read 504 times)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Legends of the Hidden Temple: The return! Layout 2 temple
« on: July 26, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
Okay, ill give you a preview of A. The episode names, and B. Layout 2 of season 1.

I am making a rather short season. Only 15 episodes. But Ill try to make all 15 worth "Watching".

Season 1 Layout 1
The Lost Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet
The Original Copy of " The Communist Manifesto"
The Remains of the Chicago Cubs Cursed Baseball

Season 1 Layout 2
The Missing Flag of Fort Summter
The Unused Ammo Cartriges of Bonny and Clyde
The Engagement Ring of Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Moneim Fayed
The Final Story of Mark Twain
Merlins Mysterious Staff

Season 1 Layout 3
The Holy Grail
The Ash-Mummified Skull of Pomeii.
The Unused Shoulder Harness of Joe Wheatherly

Season 1 Layout 4
The Blackbook of Jimmy Hoffa
The Top Hat of Abe Lincon (Im sorry if someone has already used this, ill change it if it has been)
The Torch of The Munich Olympics
The Magic Twah of David Blaine (Its just a joke. If you have seen the Super Best Friends episode of South Park, You Know what Im talking about)

And now for The Layout

1.The Bell Storage: Pull the strings to make the bells toll to open a door.
2.The Tar Pit:All slippery in there to mkae it hard to exit the room.
3.The Light Chamber: Pull the levers in the room to make light shine into the room, opening the doors.
4.Chamber of the Sacred markers: Same as past layout.
5.Room Of the Ancient Warriors: Same as well.
6.The Room of the Swords of Judgement: Thats a mouthfull. There are 5 swords in the room, grab the swords and put the tip in the hole where the minkey head would have gone to open something.
7.The Lightning Ball Room: Put power cords in you know the drill.
8.The Water Tank.Jump in the tank and push an actuator to suck you out of the room.
9.The Quicksand Bog. You know the drill
10.The Spiders Lair: Now the spiders lair is a room to the left of where it used to be. The web is very very thick. (Im talking the obstacle course in GUTS thick) Manuver around to get to the next room.
11.The Switch Inferno (Version 2 ). I know I know, im copying a room, but this is a slightly different version. Instead of 30 buttons on the walls, theres walls covering every inch of the room! The floor,the walls the cieling(Accessible VIA ladders)This is gonna be a big pain in the ass!
12.The Walls of Disceit: There are 2 layers of walls within the room (lets say you enter from the inferno, there will be 1 wall in front of you, then another wall in front of that one then a wall with the door out in front of that one.) There are 3 sections of these walls with buttons on them.Place yourself on those buttons and the wall may spin around, you may try the proccess again or go up after that. The temple guard will allways come out from the middle.
13.The Ledges( Ver 2): you know the drill

There you go people. This is truly a very odd series im making. If it were real i bet it would be the least expensive version lol.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »
Is it only gonna be 4 layouts and 15 episodes in the first season?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »
Yeah, sadly, i kinda ran out of artifact names and i didnt want to steal any from the artifact name list. But trust me they're worth it. (not apparently to one person who says my first episode sucks so far.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 11:33:22 AM »
Okay, ill make it up to you guys next season ill have alot more next season, some fromthe make your own artifact.