Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1
« on: July 25, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
Legends Of The Hidden Temple: The Return
Episode: 1
Layout:1

Opening

(Camera moves through a thick forest)
(Olmec appears)
Olmec: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!
(The crowd is all happy and screaming)
(The camera does a walkthrough of the upper floor)
Olmec: WITH YOUR GUIDE: KIRK FOGG!
(Kirk swings in on a vine.)
Olmec: AND HERE HE IS NOW!
Kirk: Thank you everyone! Nice to see you! Thank you Olmec. Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by mysterious Mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend about each of the treasures in his temple, (Towards Olmec) which one are we gonna hear about today?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
The Moat
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
The Moat

(Camera now facing Olmec)
Olmec: The legend of the Lost Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet.
(Camera moves back to Kirk)
Kirk: Oh, the Lost Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet? Well one of these six teams (Pans to the moat) will have a chance to retrieve the Lost Binoculars, will it be: The Red Jaguars? (Camera moves down the line for each team) The Blue Barracudas? The Green Monkeys? The Orange Iguanas? The Purple Parrots? Or the Silver Snakes?

(Back to Kirk)
Kirk: Well they?ll have to pass some pretty physical and mental tests and in the end only one team will have the right to enter Olmecs temple, but first they?ll have to cross the moat and Olmec will tell us how they?ll have to do it today!

(To Olmec)
Olmec: Before you lies a net (Camera pans to the net) about ? the way across the moat and an ancient vine in the middle. When Kirk gives the signal, one partner will jump into the moat and grab the vine, return to their starting position, and swing toward the net. Grab tightly onto the vine and net, because if you fall, you?ll have to start again. Once on the net, climb over it and jump off, once you reach the other end, tag the spotter. That will be your partners signal to cross. When the second player crosses the moat, run over and hit the gong! (Kirk rings the green monkeys gong) (Camera zooms on Olmec) The first four teams to hit their gongs will go on to the next round!

(Pans to Kirk)
Kirk: Thank you Olmec, okay TEAMS!ARE YOU READY! (Camera positioned at the teams)
Teams: Yeah! (Back to Kirk)
Kirk: Olmec, are you ready?
Olmec: I?m Rock James Bitch!
Kirk: All right, teams on your mark! GET SET!?..GO!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
The Crossing
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:52 PM »
Kirks Commentary of the Crossing

Kirk: And there they go! Off into that murky moat! Looks like the Red Jaguars are in the lead right now! Yes they are, they are the first to get back with the vine! And now the Orange Iguana is back! The Red Jaguar gets a good swing and, YES! He makes it onto the net. But the Blue Barracudas and the Silver Snakes are right behind them! OH! The Blue Barracuda falls off the net! He?s gonna have to give it another go! And the Orange Iguana does too! Looks like the Silver Snakes and the Red Jaguars are the first ones to get over the net! Now it will be their partners turn soon! The Red Jaguar is first! Silver follows suit now!
Man but the Orange Iguana is having some trouble getting over to the net! The dreaded net! Worse than those dreaded temple guards! Looks like the Purple Parrots are the third team with one across. OHHHHHHH! The Red Jaguar has fallen off now! She?s gotta hurry now! The Blue Barracudas are still stuck as well. YOU GOTTA GET A GOOD PUSH OFF THE DECK! There you go! JUST LIKE THAT SONG: HOLD ON! BE STRONG NOW! Whoa! I didn?t even notice the Purple parrots teammate is now over the net! We may have our first team! Yes! it?s the Purple Parrots! Now we need 3 more! Looks like it will be the Silver Snakes! Now the Orange Iguanas have one over! Oh and the Barracuda falls off the net again!  The green monkeys are close by too! They already have one player over as well! And we got the Silver Snakes across! We need two more teams! Only two! The pressures on! Here comes the Green Monkeys! Just a little more! THERE! AND THEY ARE ACROSS! One more slot is available! Looks like it will between the Red Jaguars and The Orange Iguanas! They are neck and neck! Oh this is gonna be a close one people! Here they go! They are over the net! Now it will be a sprint to the gong! Here they come! Red and Orange are on the deck! WHOS GONNA RING IN FIRST! ITS! ITS! RED! Oh my god! Wow, they had some trouble late but they held onto it, and going onto the Steps of Knowledge are the Red Jaguars! The Green Monkeys! The Purple Parrots! And The Silver Snakes! Orange Iguanas almost had it and the Blue Barracudas didn?t even get a partner across, but they are not going away empty handed, we have a great gift for them, and here is what it is!

Dee Baker: Its 2 Tickets to the 2007 Family Values Tour! Featuring KoRn, Evanesence, HellYeah,Fly Leaf, Atrayu, and many more!

Summary
This Moat Crossing was a pretty close one, not for the lead though, but for the fourth spot. The Red Jaguar beat the orange Iguanas by about a palms length! Other than that it was a pretty blah moat crossing.

Thats all i have right now! Stay tuned for part 2 of 4!

Oh BTW, in this version of Legends, the teams are now a little older (14-18 ) and due to mild language it gets a TV PG rating lol.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 03:48:58 AM »
i'm just gonna go ahead and say this:

i don't think it's a good idea to step up the age limits and rating of the show.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 04:50:52 AM »
Well I did cause then it would most likeley mean more mature contestants

BTW ill be finishing off part 2 (Steps of Knowlege) today so it should be up soon.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Part 2
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:16:20 AM »
The Steps of Knowledge

(Teams are now at the top of the steps with Kirk)
Kirk: As the quest continues its time for Olmec to tell us about the Legend of the Missing Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet, but pay attention cause your knowledge of the legend could bring you a step closer to the temple.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 06:17:33 AM »
The Legend
(Toward Olmec)
Olmec: One of the grandest passenger liners made in the 1910?s was the R.M.S Titanic.( pictures of the ship are shown like in all legends) Many claimed it to be unsinkable due to a double keel, and watertight bulkheads, which allowed it to stay afloat if the first 4 compartments or any 2 others were flooded. Many famous passengers were aboard the ship on its maiden voyage including lookout Fredrick Fleet. His job was to stay in the crows nest and lookout for any dangers ahead. During the voyage, many ice warnings were given to the Titanic?s wireless operator, but he dismissed them, thinking they were not a problem. On the night of April 14th, 1912,  the air was cold, and the sea ?Was like glass.? said one of the senior officers. Fredrick Fleet, and Reginald Lee were watching over the sea like vultures.
Fleet: Oi! You smell what I smell?
Lee: I don?t know? What you smell?
Fleet: Ice?
Lee: What are you talking about?
Fleet: Ice man! You know you can smell ice before you see it.
Lee: What a bunch of bull. I don?t see any. Where are your binoculars?
Olmec: Fleet searched for them but couldn?t find them!
Fleet: I don?t know? Must be in my cabin?
Olmec: As he said that, he spotted a dark looming object ahead of them. It was an iceberg!
Fleet rang the crows nest bell 3 times signaling to the bridge danger. Then he phoned the bridge to what was ahead. Sixth officer James Moody answered the phone.
Fleet: Hello! Are you there!
Moody: Yes, what do you see?
Fleet: ICEBERG! RIGHT AHEAD!
Moody: Okay.
Olmec: He hung up and ordered to make an evasive maneuver, but they were too late. The ship hit the berg and flooded the first 6 compartments. The ship was doomed. 2 hours and 40 minutes later, the ship sunk. Fleet said that the binoculars were in his room, but they were accidentally left in the port of Southampton  before he left. Lee and Fleet survived the sinking while Moody did not. Some time later the binoculars were found and eventually made their way to the temple. Your quest is to find the Missing Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet and bring it back here!
(Back to Kirk)
Kirk: Thank you Olmec, now if you please tell us where the binoculars are?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 06:17:57 AM »
The Questions
(Camera zooms in on the binoculars)
Olmec: The Missing Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet can be found?in the Quicksand Bog.
Kirk: Okay now teams, you are now on the Steps of Knowledge, Olmec will be asking you questions about the legend shortly, if you think you know the answer I want you to stomp on the ancient marker in front of you, if your right, you will move down a step , if your wrong or run out of time. Ill give the other teams a chance to answer. The first 2 teams to make it to the bottom level, will move on to the Temple Games.
Okay, Olmec, we are ready for your first question?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 06:19:01 AM »
Olmec: What year did the Titanic Sink? 1910, 1911, or 1912?
(Green rings in first)
Kirk: Green Monkeys?
Green Boy: 1910?
Olmec: Incorrect
(Purple Rings)
Kirk: Purple Parrots?
Purple Girl: 1912?
Olmec: That is correct!
(Purple Parrots celebrate)
Kirk: Allright Purple, you two can move down a step now. Olmec, next question?
Olmec: Where did the Titanic begin its voyage? Cherbourg, Southampton, or Que..
(Red Rings in)
Kirk: Red Jaguars?
Red Boy: Southampton?
(red moves down)
Kirk: Okay Red Jaguars are on the board now, Green Monkeys and the Silver Snakes can still catch up. Next question?
Olmec: Who answered the phone on the bridge to get the iceberg w..
(Green Rings)
Kirk: Whoa! Green Monkeys?
Green Boy: Sixth Officer James Moody?
Olmec: Correct!
(Green teammates hug)
Kirk: Nice job Green Monkeys! We have a 3 way tie at the 2nd step! Next question?
Olmec: How long did it take the Titanic sink? 1 hour, 2 hours and 40 minutes, or 2 hours and 10 minutes?
(A sound effect is made 5 seconds later)
Olmec: Times up! The correct answer is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Olmec: Where was the Titanic setting sail to? New York City, Bridgeport, or Virginia Beach?
(Red rings in)
Red Girl: New York City?
Olmec: That is correct.
Kirk: All right Red Jaguars! Now you are one step away from moving on to the Temple Games! Next Question.
Olmec: What do ships do to signal to nearby ships that they are in danger? Light white rockets, yell and scream, or?
(Green Rings)
Green girl: Light white rockets?
Kirk: Now the Green Monkeys are just one step away from the temple games! Olmec next question?
Olmec: What is the current International Morse signal for ?Our Ship is sinking! Help us!?? C.Q.D, A.B.C, or S.O.S?
(Silver Rings)
Kirk: Silver Snakes?
Silver Boy: S.O.S?
Olmec: Correct!
Kirk: All right Silver Snakes are on the board! Next question?
Olmec: What does S.O.S stand for? Save our ship, Stand on Ship, or nothing?
(Purple rings)
Kirk: Purple Parrots?
Purple girl: Save our ship?
Olmec: incorrect.
(Silver rings)
Silver Boy: Nothing at all?
Olmec: That is correct.
Kirk: The Silver Snakes are now one step away from moving on! Next question?
Olmec: How many passengers survived the sinking? 1036,712, or 493?
(Red Rings in)
Red Girl: 712?
Kirk: THE RED JAGUARS ARE GOING ONTO THE TEMPLE GAMES! We have one more spot available who will be in it? The Silver Snakes, Purple Parrots, or the Green Monkeys? Next question.
Olmec: What Lifeboat did Fredrick Fleet escape in? #1,#14, or #7?
(All ring in but Silver gets it first)
Silver Girl: 14!
Kirk: Incorrect
(The girl looks like she?s about to cry)
(Green Monkeys ring in)
Green Boy: number 1?
(Awkward pause)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 06:20:41 AM »
Kirk: THESE TWO TEAMS ARE GOING ON TO THE TEMPLE GAMES! IT?S THE RED JAGUARS! AND THE GREEN MONKEYS! Silver Snakes and Purple Parrots did a great job today, they are definitely not going away empty handed, we got a really nice gift for them, here is what it is!
Dee Baker: it?s a free subscription to World of Warcraft! Who needs real friends when you can make them online! Level up your characters in the solitude of your own room without anyone bothering your sorry addicted ass! World of Warcraft! ITS CRACK FOR VIDEO GAMERS!

Kirk: These two teams are going to be fighting it out to make it to Olmecs temple! And they are going to do that right after this!

(Commercial)

Thats all i have for taoday stay tuned for part two!
So anyone have any predictions for whos gonna make it? I already know.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 06:23:52 AM »
i alos would like to say that i have finished 3 episodes, all 3 will have the same temple layout and games. ill tell you layout 2 soon, if you dont remember what layout one is here is what it is:

They should go in the order of the third season temple run footage.

1.The Crypt :Grab the books from the skeletons you know the drill.
2.The Tar Pit: a pit filled with sticky "Tar" which will make exiting the room difficult.
3.The Bell Storage:Pull down strings to make the bells toll and open a door.
4.The Chamber of the Sacred Markers:Place the markers on the correct tablet you know the drill.
5.The Room of the Ancient Warriors:Place yourself in the correct armor to open the door to (prepare yourself)
6.The SEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLL ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!:wait...what hte? wheres the shrine? I got rid of it, go ahead kill me. Anyways. There is a picture of a seal (Like the ones the kings and queens use on their letters) on the wall. You must find the right one and place it in the front of the room to open a door.
7.The Lightning Ball room: Plug in the power cords to create your own lightning.
8.The Water tank: After the lightning ball-passage door opens you must jump into the small pit of water and press a button to open the tank below.
9.The Quicksand Bog: Makes sense to have water go into this place right? Bash through the stone wall and enter...
10.The Knights Tomb: Similar to the Tomb of the headless king but instead of just a skull its a melmet on the skull.
11.The Mirror Maze:Its a Mirror maze (How shocking)
12.The Lazer Light Room: Find the white lazer to open a door.
13:The Ledges Ver 2:This version of the ledges will have tons of rocks blocking the way. And water falling from the cieling.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 06:25:14 AM »
Also, im a purple parrot now yayz!

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 07:57:27 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
i'm just gonna go ahead and say this:

i don't think it's a good idea to step up the age limits and rating of the show.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it TAW. If Korno wants to articulate the show in that fasion, there's no harm done, just a different way of writing Legends fanfiction.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 09:08:06 AM »
Thank you kindly. BTW If you guys didnt notice I referenced a new song from KoRn during the moat crossing. I just had to have some KoRn reference lol. The Temple games will be up later this afternoon, possibly

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 09:12:47 AM »
...yeah, no.