Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1

Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 06:08:52 AM »
(To Kirk)
Kirk: Wow Amsterdam, that sounds fun! Well lets try to get you there?.okay Greg?get into your position??put three minutes on the clock?..Olmec, lower your gate please.
(gate lowers)
Kirk: On your mark?.get set?.GO!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 06:10:05 AM »
Kirks Commentary
UP HE GOES INTO THE TEMPLE! Which way will he go though?looks like the crypt! He?s going to have to pull the boo, he does and a door opens nice job on the first skeleton! This brings him into that dreaded Tar Pit! OH MY THAT?S DISGUSTING! He?s having some trouble?he?s going to try entering the Chamber of the Sacred markers, nope that wont open, looks like there?s only one way to go?down into the Light Laser room! He?s going to have to pull the tile?TEMPLE GUARD! Wow that startled him for a moment, but he has to make up some time now, he?s kind of lost now?.PULL THE TILES! There you go! Where?s that white light! Come on! There it is! Up he goes now into the Chamber of the Markings! He has to find the symbols first. Wait?HE POINTS OUT THE HIDDEN HALF PENDANT HIDDEN IN THE CHAMBER! Nice move there! He has 2:10 left. Just match the symbols! LIGHT FLASHES AND A DOOR OPENS! Looks like he?s going to go to the Room of the A, no wait! He?s going into the Bell Storage! You got to pull the vines tightly now! Nope that one doesn?t work, Jessie?s patiently waiting, she could go at any time. Man he?s having some bad luck with those ropes. Oh! There you go! And the door to the Room of the Ancient Warriors is open! Place yourself into that armor! Lets hope a temple guard isn?t in one! Nope the first one didn?t work, and?the 2nd one does but TEMPLE GUARD! Jessie goes off! She has only 1:10 seconds to get to the bog! WOAH NICE DIVE INTO THE PIT! Into the Laser Light, she is making up for lost time really well now! She grabs the half pendant! She may need that later! Oh my she goes straight to the Ancient Warriors, nice move! Now into the Seal Room! 48 seconds to go! Just 2 rooms away! Where?s the correct Seal now! There it is, she puts it on the pedestal?.and?which door opens? She doesn?t seem to notice any?wait! She?s going down! Into the Knights Tomb! Is she just going to bust through ! SHE DOES! SHES GOT THE BINOCULARS! ALL THE DOORS ARE OPEN! She?s going into the se..OH SHE SLIPS ON THE WATER FROM THE WATER TANK! She has only 25 seconds! Up she goes now! 20 seconds! This is going to be close folks! INTO THE ANCIENT WARRIOR! UP THE STAIRS INTO THE BELL STORAGE! 10 seconds! To the pit! 3-2-1...OHHHHH! She ran out of time in the pit! She came so close, but hey, you still get the Rolex watch and money!  But that?s all for today! Join us again next time for more adventures and another great legend of?THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! Buh-bye

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 06:11:05 AM »
Time Line

Greg
3:00: Enters Temple
2:57: Enters Crypt opens door on first try
2:51: Enters Tar Pit
2:36: Enters laser Light Room
2:34:TEMPLE GUARD!
2:14: Enters Chamber of the Sacred markers
2:12: Points out hidden half pendant
2:00: Enters The Bell Storage
1:32: Enters Room of the Ancient Warriors
1:14: Temple Guard!

Jessie
1:10: Enters Temple
1:07: Enters Pit
1:01: Enters laser Light Room
0:57: Enters Chamber of the Sacred markers
0:54: Grabs hidden half pendant
0:51: Skips the Bell storage and  goes straight into the Room of the Ancient Warriors
0:48: Enters Seal room wastes time finding seal
0:34: Enters The Knights Tomb
0:31: Busts through stone wall into the Quicksand Bog
0:29: SHE GRABS THE BINOCULARS! ALL THE DOORS UNLOCK. She heads up the ladder to the seal room, but slips on water tank water.
0:20: Enters Seal Room
0:15: Enters Room of the Ancient Warriors
0:08: Enters Bell Storage
0:03: Enters the Tar Pit
GAME OVER!

Join me soon as We continue the quest. Next episode: The original Copy of ?The Communist Manifesto?

Id apreciate it if someone would make a temple diagram of the temple run. Please help me out here.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 03:12:59 PM »
I honestly didn't find this to be that good of a fanfic.  Color me a stickler for realism, but here comes the list of constructive criticism that'll sound too harsh:

- i suppose there's nothing wrong with profanity and such, but i just don't see Nickelodeon ever making a series quite like this.  EVER.

- The way Dee announced the Temple Run prizes sounded especially rude, and part of what makes a good game show host is the ability to keep a cheerful and friendly persona.  No offense, but it sounds like you're making fun of the show.

- Also, and in a slight change of topic, i think it'd be a much easier and smoother read if each episode from here on could be condensed into less than ten posts.  Try merging pieces of the show into a single post.  For example, the opening, introduction of teams, Moat description and Moat itself could all be typed in the same post instead of four consecutive ones.

However, i do like the way you make a timeline for the Temple Run and each Temple Game to explain everything, and the choices of legends are intresting.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »
:( I am saddened by your last post,i love the show and am in no way mocking the show, I just have a [rather crude] sense of humor. Ill try to fix the posts next episode.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2007, 06:28:33 PM »
Also, can anyone please make a temple diagram of this run! I really would apreciate it!