Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Legends of the Hidden Temple: The Return! Episode #1
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »
LOL

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »
Sorry uys that its taking a while to get the temple games up, im trying to make them interesting and exciting to watch.Ill have em up probably on monday.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 08:17:18 AM »
Here we go part 3 of 4 sadly ive been behind further than i thougbht  iwould get cause of a power outage yesterday. Heres temple game number 1. Ill make it up to ya guys and get temple game 2 up today later

The Teams

(Back from commercial)
(Kirk is next to the two remaining teams)
Kirk: Welcome back to Legends, now the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest. But first lets get to know a little more about our teams. Now on the red Jaguars we have (Aims mic at red boy)
Red Boy: Gregory Clifton.
Kirk: And How old are you?
Greg: 16
Kirk: And I hear that you play guitar?
Greg: Yes I own an Ibanez.
Kirk: Well rock on brother (Makes punk sign) And you are? (Aims mic at red girl)
Red Girl: Jessie Littles.
Kirk: And how old are you?
Jessie: 17.
Kirk: I hear that you like to draw?
Jessie: Yes I have made many drawings. I even made a sketch of you next to Olmec!
Kirk: Oh my, I have an admirer, or perhaps Olmec does, LETS HEAR IT FOR THE RED JAGUARS!
(Audience applauds)
Kirk: And here on the Green Monkeys we have? (Aims mic at green boy)
Green Boy: Sherman Drijibi.
Sherman: 15
Kirk: It says here you collect die cast race cars?
Sherman: Yes its true.
Kirk: Who?s your favorite?
Sherman: Dale Jr?s 2004 Daytona 500 car.
Kirk: Heh that awesome. And who is this? (Aims mic at Green Girl)
Green Girl: I am Lucy Wurz
Lucy: 15
Kirk: It says here that you are from California?
Lucy: Yes
Kirk: Wow, that?s a long way from Florida, LETS HEAR IT FOR THE GREEN MONKEYS!
(Audience applauds)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »
Temple Game #1
Kirk: Okay teams you get into your positions while I tell the audience about the temple games. During the Temple Games, Teams will be competing to win (Takes out a pendant) Pendants of  Life. They need these pendants to protect them from those deadly temple guards as they make their way through the temple.  There are 3 temple games and Olmec will tell us about Temple Game #1.?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
(To Olmec)

Olmec: Fredrick Fleet had to stay in the crows nest atop the forward mast all night to watch out for danger. The climb up was a tough one, as we are about to find out. When Kirk gives the signal (Camera pans to a huge structure containing trampolines every 5 feet up or so.) you will jump onto the trampolines and climb up to the top of the crows nest. When you reach the top, ring the bell 3 times to signal danger ahead! The team that rings the bell first, OR, the team that?s further along in 60 seconds wins!

Kirk: Okay, this is gonna be a long way up! Put 60 seconds on the clock??.on your mark?.get set??..GO!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 08:18:42 AM »
Summary
60:game begins
56:Red Jaguars get up to level 2/10
55:Green Monkeys get up to level 2/10
53:Both teams make it up to level 3/10
50:Green Monkeys get up to level 4/10
46:Green Monkeys get up to level 5/10
45:Red Jaguars make it up to level 4/10
42:Green Monkeys make it up to level 6/10as the Red Jaguars make it up to level 5/10
Both teams get stuck at their level for a few seconds
32:Green Monkeys make it up to level 7/10
29:Red Jaguars make it up to level 6/10
27:Green Monkeys make it up to level 8/10
Red jaguars get stuck
24:Green Monkeys get up to level 9/10
20: Red Jaguars make it to level 7/10
16:Green Monkeys make it to the top and ring in first!

Kirk: All right that?s it !THAT?S IT! Okay looks like the Green Monkeys got to the top first. So they get the half pendant of life! (Audience claps) The Red Jaguars can still catch up in the 2nd game it is also worth a half pendant, Olmec, tell us about it?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »
Temple Game #2

Olmec: The Titanic?s owner James Bruce Ismay, claimed the Titanic was ?Unsinkable? but because the first 6 watertight compartments flooded, he was proven wrong. You are going to try and change history. In front of you is (camera moves and aims at a box with 6 holes in it.) the flooded compartments. When Kirk gives the signal, you will choose which compartment to block the flow of water. If you are right,you get a point and then choose another hole to plug, but, if you?re wrong, you will be squirted with ice water . The team with the most points after 60 seconds wins.

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 11:39:15 AM »
The Game

(To Kirk)
Kirk: Oh my, this is going to be frickin cold! Trust me I know. Lets put 60 seconds on the clock.
(Clock appears)
Kirk: teams chose a watertight compartment please?
(Red chooses #3 while Green chooses #1)
Kirk: On your mark?.get set?.SQUIRT!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »
0:60 (correct compartment=3) Red and Green get squirted 0-0
0:56 Red chooses #2 as does Green
0:53 ( Correct compartment=2) Both score 1-1
0:49 Red chooses #1 while Green chooses #6
0:47 (Correct compartment=6) Red gets squirted. Green Scores 1-2 Green
0:44 Red chooses #5 while Green chooses #4
0:40 (correct compartment=5) Green gets squirted Red scores 2-2
0:39 Red chooses #1 while Green chooses #4
0:35 (correct compartment=3) both teams get squirted 2-2
0:31 Red Chooses #6 while Green chooses #3
0:27 (Correct compartment=6) Green gets squirted while Red Scores 3-2 Red
0:22 Red chooses #5 while Green chooses #2
0:17 (correct compartment=5) Green gets squirted while Red scores 4-2 Red
0:14 Red chooses #2 while Green chooses #4
0:11 (correct compartment=4) Red Squirts while Green Scores 4-3 Red
0:06 Red chooses #5 while Green chooses #1
0:01 (Correct compartment=1) Red gets squirted while Green scored 4-4

Kirk: TIMES UP! THAT?S IT! Okay, We are getting confirmation that the last point did count, it beat the clock. So it?s a tie!  They both get a half pendant of life! (Audience cheers) This gives The Green Monkeys 1 pendant and The Red Jaguars a half. But they can catch up in the 3rd and final game, its worth a full pendant! Olmec what is the final game?

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »
Temple Game #3

(To Olmec)
Olmec: Many of the 1500 people who were lost died due to the freezing cold water. But 6 people were saved from the cold. You are about to do the same. When Kirk gives the signal (Camera pans to a small wooden boat with wheels on the bottom) one teammate will row across the sea and get to the other side. When they do, allow your partner to get in the boat and row back to safety. The first team to save their partner, or the team who gets further along after 60 seconds?wins!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 12:13:38 PM »
The Game
Kirk: okay, this is for the temple! Put 60 seconds on the clock?.On your mark?.get set?GO!

Red pulls away fast but Green isn?t much further behind. Red gets halfway across with 53 seconds left, 2 seconds later Green gets halfway. Red then gets across to the other side with 46 seconds left. The teammate gets in the boat really fast and makes the turn around with 40 seconds left. Green gets across with 44 left and their teammate gets in faster and leaves at the same time as Red! The two teams are drag racing to the dock! But OH NO! GREEN?S BOAT CAPSIZES! (It tipped over XD ) Red gets across and steps on the dock with 21 seconds remaining.

Kirk: THAT?S IT! All right Red Jaguars
(The Red teams about to explode in joy while Green is about to explode in anger)
The Red Jaguars get across the sea first and get the full pendant! That gives them 1 and a half. The Green Monkeys have 1. THE RED JAGUARS ARE GOING TO THE TEMPLE

(Red Jaguars go nuts as audience cheers)
Kirk: Green Monkeys did a great job, they are not going away empty handed, we got a great gift for them and here is what it is!

Dee Baker: it?s a free 2 year subscription to Game Informer Magazine! The #1 selling gaming magazine is yours for free! Read some of the reviews of your favorite games, observe the writers opinions,  and in the April issue read their April Fools issue ?Game Infarcer?!

Kirk: The Red Jaguars made a gallant  comeback  that will work out for them! WERE GONNA FIND OUT IF THE RED JAGUARS CAN ENTER OLMECS TEMPLE, RETRIEVE THE MISSING BINOCULARS OF FREDRICK FLEET, RIGHT AFTER THIS!

(Commercial)

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 12:13:59 PM »
Temple run coming soon!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
The Temple
(Camera aims at Kirk in between Greg and Jessie)
Kirk: Welcome back to Legends, Jessie and Greg have proven themselves worthy and have earned the right to enter Olmecs temple. But first, lets hear what Olmec has to say about the temple?.

(To Olmec)
Olmec:?.you could start, by running up the stairs to the Crypt! (Pre-recorded temple footage, all first person view)?rab the book from the skeletons?and pass into the Tar Pit?navigate through the tar and go up into the Bell Storage! Pull the ropes down to make the bells toll and lead you into the Chamber?of the Sacred Markers?match the symbols on the right , to the runes on the left, and pass into the Room, of the Ancient Warriors?.place yourself in the correct armor, to open the door to the SEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL ROOM! Place the correct seal on the central pedestal that may open the door to?the Lightning Ball Room! Connect the power cords to create your own lightning that will open the door to the Water tank! There you can get sucked into the Quicksand Bog where you can smash through to the Knights Tomb. Pull the vines to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to its proper knight. Which will open the door to, the Mirror Maze. If you escape, you may have a chance to enter, the Laser Light Room. Unleash the power of the special white laser that could open the door into the pit. Then?race through the pit, CLIMB THROUGH THE LEDGES! RACE DOWN THE STAIRS AND BACK?THROUGH THE TEMPLE GATE! The choices are yours and yours alone?

Ill put the rest up tommorrow, itss too late :( you'll have to wait one more day, its painful I know

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 06:07:48 AM »
Olmec: You won 1 and a half pendants in the temple games?whose going in first?
Greg: I AM!
Olmec: Very well?Gregory?when Kirk gives the signal, you will race through the gates, into the temple, and make your way towards the Lost Binoculars?.hidden inside the temple are temple guards, assigned to protect 3 specific rooms. If you are caught, you can trade your pendant for an extra life and go on, BUT! If your caught without a pendant, you?ll be taken out of the temple?and it will be Jessie?s turn to enter and try her luck?hidden somewhere in the temple is the other half of your pendant. If you find it, you will get an extra life?.if you can reach the missing binoculars, ALL OF THE DOORS OF THE TEMPLE WILL INSTANTLY UNLOCK! AND THE TEMPLE GUARDS WILL VANISH!?.return through the gates with the Missing Binoculars of Fredrick Fleet in 3 minutes, and both of you will be handsomely rewarded?.AND HERES HOW!

Offline Kornography17

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 06:08:33 AM »
Dee Baker: FIRST YOUR GONNA GET 1000 DOLLARS! Spend it on video games, skateboards, crack, I DON?T GIVE A FLYING F&%K! JUST USE IT! IF YOU CAN GRAB THE MISSING BINOCULARS BEFORE THREE MINUTES IS UP THEN YOU WILL BOTH BE GETTING A ROLEX WATCH! Use it if you like, but I?d sell it and spend the money on Video games, skateboards, crack, I DON?T GIVE A S^$T WHAT YOU USE IT ON! If you get the Missing Binoculars out of the temple before 3 minutes is up ,you?ll both be GOING TO AMSTERDAM! Enjoy their finest youth hostel, go to the local dance clubs, eat hash brownies, and of course the vacation isn?t complete without a trip to the RED LIGHT DISTRICT!