Author Topic: You or your Partner?  (Read 3319 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
You or your Partner?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 06:57:38 AM »
Aha! I just thought of a brilliant plan! If my partner really didn't want to be in the temple, I'd send her in first, but have her intentionally drop her pendant, so at the point of capture, I could pick up the pendant and continue on for the remainder of the run. Unless there's a freak chance that she doesn't run into a guard (or does in the room next to the artifact) we'd have some very good chances of victory!

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 07:00:51 AM »
Aha! I just thought of a brilliant plan! If my partner really didn't want to be in the temple, I'd send her in first, but have her intentionally drop her pendant, so at the point of capture, I could pick up the pendant and continue on for the remainder of the run. Unless there's a freak chance that she doesn't run into a guard (or does in the room next to the artifact) we'd have some very good chances of victory!

I smell a conspiracy! Somebody is gonna get beat with a mumified hand if you get what I'm sayin.  :mrgreen:
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Headbanger15

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 06:34:11 PM »
I'd go first. I've watched Legends for a while and know all the tricks. Like in that failed Cricket Cage episode, instead of going through the Throne room and Heart room, I'd go up to the Obseravatory and move on. I might get caught by a guard, but at least I'll still have a pendant and be able to make good time. :)

You or your Partner?
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 07:27:40 AM »
i'd go first id rather enter and possibly get captured immedeatly than a chance at not entering at all

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
You or your Partner?
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
I mean, think about it.... Send in your partner first and you could end up with a "Blackbeard's Treasure Map", "The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart", or "The Broken Trident of Poseidon"-esque temple run! :x

But slow-witted player goes second, and you get The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean, The Keys to the Alhambra, The Oracle Bowl of Delphi, The Golden Chains of Zenobia or (and probably most famously) The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de' Medici.

It's a tough call, but I'd probably send my partner in first and pray she either knows what she's doing or doesn't last four rooms.

EDIT: SHIT! I wrote this and then said the other thing in the poll.  I'm such an idiot? Could my vote in the poll somehow be changed to match what I said here?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 04:00:37 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
I mean, think about it.... Send in your partner first and you could end up with a "Blackbeard's Treasure Map", "The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart", or "The Broken Trident of Poseidon"-esque temple run! :x

But slow-witted player goes second, and you get The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean, The Keys to the Alhambra, The Oracle Bowl of Delphi, The Golden Chains of Zenobia or (and probably most famously) The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de' Medici.

True, but at least you would have already gone in and had your chance by then.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »
Depends how many pendants I have.

1 pendant, I'm first because the one pendant teams seem to have more open doors than any other team so the odds of hitting a guard are less, and solo run could be obtained.

1 1/2 pendant I'm going first.  I would find that extra half a pendant for my teammate, and clear out some space.

Two pendants, the odds of hitting all three temple guards are very high, so I would go second since my partner would be out very soon.

You or your Partner?
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »
I would want my partner to go first because there would be less obstacles for me just in case he or she were captured.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »
I would rather go in second so I can bring the artifact out of the temple.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
You or your Partner?
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »
I would go in first because, that way, I'll go in no matter what.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline K.AuthoR

• New Player
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »
I would want to go in second, and just steal my partner's pendant or some shit, so she gets taken away.  My best friend is female, and we had a huge discussion of this last week, and concluded that I know more about the temple than she.  I would want to be able to bring the artifact out.

Offline calgal2350

• New Player
    • View Profile
You or your Partner?
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
I'd definitely want to go into the temple, so I'd go first.