Author Topic: The locked wall  (Read 921 times)

Offline rcbought

• New Player
    • View Profile
The locked wall
« on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »
So sometimes when the artifact was in the dungeon or the mine shaft the wall was locked.  If the artifact was grabbed then would the wall magically open or would the player be forced to go back up to the shrine of the silver monkey?  (Which I know is a good thing to go upstairs when you have the artifact)

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
The locked wall
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:04 PM »
First off, welcome to the forum!

Second, once a player grabs the artifact, all the doors would open. So yes, the wall could be broken down.

Offline rcbought

• New Player
    • View Profile
The locked wall
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 06:15:59 PM »
Ok I know that it is supposed to unlock but how would it? it looks to me that they would just put the pieces in for an open wall or a solid one for something that wouldn't break.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
The locked wall
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
Remote control- which sometimes wouldn't work.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
The locked wall
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 07:05:56 PM »
Heh... I think he means, "how could the wall be made to break down if it couldn't be earlier?"

This is just a suspicion, but it's the only idea I have: if you look closely at the wall lining the stones, there are two rectangular-looking marks in the wall. I believe these marks were the ends of two rectangular beams that would stretch from one side of the wall to the other through the rocks. Because the rocks would be kept in place by the beam, they couldn't come down unless the beam was removed, like it would be if the player grabbed the artifact.

Offline The Jesters Court

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
The locked wall
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 06:18:18 AM »
Maybe they have it where they could only knock down the wall when leaving from the Dungeon/Mine Shaft.

The locked wall
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 06:30:07 AM »
If you watch the purple robe of empress theodora the wall kind of caves inward. My guess is you couldn't open the wall one way but you could the other.