Author Topic: Another LOTHT\Guts connection?  (Read 897 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Another LOTHT\Guts connection?
« on: June 08, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »

I wonder...

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:51:58 PM »
Maybe, although Tiffani never said she participated in GUTS in her legends interview.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Maybe, although Tiffani never said she participated in GUTS in her legends interview.

Good point, but since it was a LOTHT interview, why bother mentioning Guts?

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
Yeah thats true, after all she talking about legends, not any other game show.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 05:15:54 PM »
Can you place the GUTS episode? Was the player's last name Milford?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »

That's assuming those interviews were valid. I'm still a bit skeptical about those.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 06:10:33 PM »
Quote from: ""PhantomBPR""

That's assuming those interviews were valid. I'm still a bit skeptical about those.

The majority I can confirm. There are a few I cannot.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 06:19:18 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

And those few are?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

And those few are?

One thing not a lot of many people know is that I conducted the interview with Tiffani, not Jon, under the agreement that Jon and I could share it. In the end, while Jon posted the interview on his site, I never did on mine because while I trusted the e-mail to some extent, I couldn't confirm for sure its veracity. this is just a single example, although there are other times I declined to post an interview I conducted.

I'm quite confident that Mr. Borey's interview was truthful. His was the first I had, but he had the right balance of knowledge and inability to remember  details that seemed right to me. I believe he was also the one who sent in a picture of an authentic Silver Snakes shirt.

I can confirm that Zac Turney was on the show, because he had posted about his experience on his website well before I spoke to him for an interview. He's also a recognized idol in show business... why would he lie about something so trivial?

I honestly don't know about Asher or Elise. I'll have to check up on them and see if I can get a confirmation.

I can't confirm the veracity of Jon's interview with Jennifer, nor Aaron's with Derrick, since I did not participate in these two.

Both interviews with Kirk Fogg are confirmed, and the one with Mr. Lupia almost certainly is. If I recall, he still had an e-mail address with Universal Studios.

In case you're wondering, for all new potential interviewees, I ask that they either supply a picture of the shirt they wore on the show, or if they don't have it still, a picture of themselves with a piece of paper reading "Legends of the Hidden Temple" and their name on it. This helps me cross-reference the screencaps from the episode and ensure that the interviewee didn't just grab a picture from Google. I imagine this should be sufficient for our needs. If you're wondering how I can confirm the shirt wasn't reproduced, it is because the reproductions' logos aren't perfect.

I hope this answers your question, because I feel like I've been typing for a while.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 07:18:41 PM »
Derrick posted on my ShoutBox before he did the interview with Aaron.  He asked when "his" episode was going to be put up.

That doesn't help, but it's an interesting note.

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 06:23:00 AM »
The only two interviews that I suspect are fakes are Asher, Because in his interview he said something about completing the objective in the tomb of the headless kings or mabye i just misread. But the interview with tiffani just seems so fishy to me. 1 because at the time the interview was posted it was one of the few episodes redilly available on you tube. 2 in the interview she makes refrences to things only someone who studied the episodes nuemeros times could point out like "I cant believe i missed the half pendant in the chamber of the sacred markers" and " I did something few others did I took the shrine forest passage". 3 tiffani states that her plan from the beggining was to stay high and go into the chamber of the sacred markers, but if your plan was to stay high wouldn't one enter the kings storeroom instead? 4 in the interview she got the time wrong as to when her episode was tapped.