Author Topic: The Official Production Order Thread  (Read 7792 times)

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
The Official Production Order Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »
I just noticed this.

Note how three of the last four episodes are wins with REALLY EASY layouts, including the Sforza run which, from an interview, the crew told the team how to win.

Before the last day, they were 7-for-36 in the win department.  Suspicious much?

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 10:52:28 AM »
Hey everyone, don't know if you guys remember me...I've been away at school for the year and fallen very out of the Legends loop, since I don't get Nick GaS at my apartment and have had to rely on my taped collection until now since Nick has started airing again!....Anyways, I have a question I've obviously missed out on. How are you able to determine the episode numbers differently on Nick than on Nick GaS? I haven't watched the past two days since I already had both episodes on tape but judging from the beginings of the episodes I didn't see anything seriously different between the airings, did the credits say something unusual? I'm very interested in knowing how this info was found.

Related question: how can we know which episodes Nick will be airing before they do it. I'm not a fan of getting up at 7:30 only to find it's an episode I already have.  :wink:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 10:58:15 AM »
The production numbers are given on the Nick.com viewing guide, but we'll have to see the episodes on Nickelodeon to figure out the order.

Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
I just noticed this.

Note how three of the last four episodes are wins with REALLY EASY layouts, including the Sforza run which, from an interview, the crew told the team how to win.

Before the last day, they were 7-for-36 in the win department.  Suspicious much?

It had to be to make up for those days where it was all losses (surely they didn't expect the Pytheas day to feature four losses, not all the layouts that day were very lengthy.)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 11:20:28 AM »
I just noticed this.

It makes sense that they would strive for the 25% win ratio by dumbing down the layouts in the last episodes. But since we're talking about how they made the layouts easier, let's also consider the episodes where they used exceptionally harder layouts, like the Ivan the Terrible run. They might have run ahead on the win count earlier on.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
How did we determine the Whale Bone as the 35th episode of the third season?

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
It was listed somewhere that the Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas was episode #115.  Forty episodes per season, and... you do the math.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 04:12:49 PM »
do we have any idea what the letter after the episode number indicates? Do you think it represents the temple layout?

Also, do these numbers were getting from Nick represent the airing order or the filming order? (Which I'm sure in most cases is similar)

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 04:17:08 PM »
It was listed somewhere that the Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas was episode #115.  Forty episodes per season, and... you do the math.

Ahem... My site's episode list

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »
first number is the season (1,2, or 3)

the final two numbers is the episode number (01-40)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 04:27:22 PM »
Quote from: ""silversnakeman""

Ahem... My site's episode list

I really don't think that comment responds to any prompt... In fact, the question of how we know the episode number is a good one. I learned that the Whalebone of Pytheas was episode #115 because it was described as such during the show's brief appearance on TurboNick. There is a possibility that we will see an inconsistency between the recently shown episodes and that designation, but here's hoping they'll be the same. The episode should show next Monday.

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »
Quote from: ""The Blue Barracuda""

I got that part but you know the letter I'm talking about? For example on today's ep it says:

Then for tomorrows:

but then for friday:
336J

so obviously they are airing the episodes in reverse order but then they are including a mystery letter at the end...my thought was maybe it represents temple layouts, or filming days, like even though we'll say it may be episode 23 if it has the letter D that might mean it was the 4th day of filming that season, I might be way off but thats my guess. You'll notice the letters are also going in descending order just like the episodes. Anyone know for sure?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »
Quote from: ""GIVE ME THE PENDANT!""
Quote from: ""The Blue Barracuda""

I got that part but you know the letter I'm talking about? For example on today's ep it says:

Then for tomorrows:

but then for friday:
336J

so obviously they are airing the episodes in reverse order but then they are including a mystery letter at the end...my thought was maybe it represents temple layouts, or filming days, like even though we'll say it may be episode 23 if it has the letter D that might mean it was the 4th day of filming that season, I might be way off but thats my guess. You'll notice the letters are also going in descending order just like the episodes. Anyone know for sure?

I can't imagine anybody knows for sure, but in all probability it is the taping day. Renegade and I both came to that conclusion independently in another thread (but I'm too lazy to link to it).

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 08:54:12 PM »
I was just curious, and now I have the explanation.

This is pretty sweet though, with this schedule Nick.com put up, it feels like a door just opened up and we're tryin to figure out everything inside of it.

Thank you Nick for giving us more to talk about. ;-D

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »
Quote from: ""TBombMadeEZ""
I was just curious, and now I have the explanation.

This is pretty sweet though, with this schedule Nick.com put up, it feels like a door just opened up and we're tryin to figure out everything inside of it.

Thank you Nick for giving us more to talk about. ;-D

Yes, absolutely! I find it funny, in a way, that the show is entering its 15th year on television, and yet this is the first effort (and subsequent confirmation) that we know of to place the episodes in their correct taping order. It's fascinating!

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »
Exactly, you would've thought that on Nick Gas even, they would've had a schedule with episode numbers on it, you know?

I am still wondering why they suddenly placed this on Nickelodeon in the morning.  I still think it has to be the most watched show on Nick Gas, and they just needed a filler, but we'll find out.