Author Topic: The Official Production Order Thread  (Read 7787 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
The Official Production Order Thread
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2007, 07:17:24 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
At this point I'm inclined to agree.

BTW, nicklegends, the name does put that accent mark over the second e in "Eug?nie." The legend talks about Eug?nie de Montijo, with an acute mark in her name.

Thanks for that. I've put it on the site. :)

On a different note, we now have the complete Season 1 episode order. Thanks to all those who kept track of the episode airings on GaS.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2007, 12:59:51 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
BTW, nicklegends, the name does put that accent mark over the second e in "Eug?nie." The legend talks about Eug?nie de Montijo, with an acute mark in her name.
Thanks for that. I've put it on the site. :)

It didn't come up right, maybe copy and paste it from the way i wrote it in the quote?

But to be more productive, "The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale" has to be 2x04, and that means "The Golden Stallion of Ali Baba" is 2x03.  Remember that controversial "AT-TA-CK PH-IL-AD-EL-PH-IA" Temple Game? The equipment they used for that game was also used in the Golden Stallion episode, but neither of the other episodes on that same day.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2007, 07:38:34 AM »
Interesting! So The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask was not episode 2x17; rather, it was The Missing Eye of David. It's actually rather amusing to go through this entire thread and see the failed predictions. I'm not blaming anybody in particular (we've all made mistakes here), but you should try it too. :)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2007, 12:34:32 PM »
It couldn't of been the Iron Mask episode, which was filmed on the same day as "The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon." Remember how they stood the Two-Cornered Hat on a red pot in the King's Storeroom? Well, the pots were red in the Little John Temple Run (credit to outer space for helping me find that out,) but "The Lost Lion Tail of Little John" was on a different production day, obviously the last one of the day before the Iron Mask production day.

Therefore "The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask" could not have been 2x17.  i had a hunch "The Missing Eye of David"'s day was first out of the layout, but i was going with Olmec and thinking "The Ivory Elephant of Scheherazade" would be 2x17.

This is all based on the King's Storeroom pot theory:

2x24 - The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
2x27 - The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
2x28 - The Two-Cornered Hat of Napol?on
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!