Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - Nickelodeon  (Read 8582 times)

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - Nickelodeon
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 06:13:31 AM »
This was one of the best steps of knowledge I have ever seen, and who invited the cheerleader on the Orange Iguanas?  Purple made an AWESOME comeback on the steps, only to choke during the temple games.  I thought it was interesting they paired not according to gender in the temple games, but athletic ability.

The temple run was a bit to be desired.  To expect a team to go all the way up the center shaft in order to get to the corner of the temple is not cool.  Also Nick took WAY too long in the Tomb, and in the Room of the Ancient Warriors. He knew the temple guard was there in the middle suit of armor, but wasted 20 precious seconds not going into it.

The chick was going nuts though during the run, which I thought was pretty cool, and she looked pretty fast going through the temple as well. Can't expect too much when you have under a minute to go.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2007, 02:32:23 AM »
May 25, 2007

The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb

Offline Aiselne

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2007, 02:32:23 AM »
EDIT: Curses. Foiled Again.

Simultaneous Post. (2nd in history I believe.)

---------

She just had to give up the other half of the pendent. Doubt she would have made it even then both of them meandered through the course for the most part.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2007, 04:23:08 AM »
hah, I knew that would be the episode. I'll try to catch the episode on channel 171 (Thats Nickelodeon west coast, which will be on 9:30 for me on that channel). So that means Metal Beard will probably be on for Monday.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2007, 06:04:55 AM »
Oh my goodness, what a gripping temple run, which ended in disappointment.  First gripe, why send them down into the quicksand bog after completing the shrine???

Second gripe is that she put the Monkey together so flawlessly, she deserved a better fate.

Third gripe, my boy Fogg told her where the half pendant was, when he screwed up and said Dean passed up the half pendant, and she still didn't pick it up.

This team did fine, a little bad luck in the Crypt, the Pit, and the Chamber which ticked off valuable seconds, did this team in.

Oh yeah, and you gotta grab that half pendant when it's that obvious.

Off topic question, why did the top door in The Pit, that leads to the King's Storeroom, not open when the objective was completed?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2007, 10:44:16 AM »
Sorry if I sound Chauvinist in any way, but usually the boy is smart and the girl's slow-witted, but it was the other way around here.  Dean tried to put the sacred markers in the wrong places i think, and he wasted time in the Pit too.  Chrystine was pretty good and fast thou, but I hated the cruel layout they had to go thru!

There's only four episodes where they had to completely revolve around the top corner room, but this one was the first one of those four I ever saw.  I remember thinking Chrystine was in the clear when she got into the Shrine, only one room away, no more chances of being taken out, but then the door didn't open and she climbed down right into the last Temple Guard's hands.

As a side note, out of the fourteen "triple seizure" Temple Runs, this one had the least time on the clock at the moment of capture.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2007, 03:12:22 AM »
5/28/07

The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2007, 06:14:33 AM »
I can kind of see why Mummfied Hand came right before Taj Mahal Turban, all 3 temple games were the same. So that means Metal Beard is definately tomorrow.

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
I can kind of see why Mummfied Hand came right before Taj Mahal Turban, all 3 temple games were the same. So that means Metal Beard is definately tomorrow.

I hope so. Gettin' pretty tired of all this losing nonsense.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2007, 09:09:01 AM »
Yeah, last time there was a victory was the Jeweled Scabbard episode.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2007, 09:22:37 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Yeah, last time there was a victory was the Jeweled Scabbard episode.

When I watched the show as a kid, it seemed like the teams only won a handful of times in the show's history, so it's good today's kids are being disciplined in the same way. Another win tomorrow should keep the viewers' faith.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2007, 09:46:45 AM »
The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen is tomorrow, Ed.

Sounds like a win to me.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2007, 10:01:38 AM »
I don't remember for sure now, but I think that was the first Season 3 win I'd ever seen.  Before that the Season 3 Layout just looked impossible (or maybe that was just that "The Snow Cone of Mount Kilimanjaro" and "The Dried Apple Half of William Tell" were among the first Season 3 episodes that I saw?)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline whammypower788

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2007, 02:57:46 AM »
As has been predicted...

5/29

The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2007, 06:14:17 AM »
What a comeback!!!

Purple Parrots with an amazing comeback in the Temple Games, and finishing it off on the tiebreaker pedestal.  I thought for SURE the Parrots were going to choke again.

In the temple, a good run, but an easy and a lucky one at that.  This run mrrors the Secret Map of the Bandit Queen run, minus how long it took to get out.  The girl for the Purple Parrots took a weird way out of the temple, but she was very fast running through it.