Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - Nickelodeon  (Read 8617 times)

Offline AdvanceStratagist

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - Nickelodeon
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 03:07:09 AM »
Steps of knowledge fit somebodies worst episode description.

And that Second runner... could you be any slower?  They were already pressed for time with the girl being taken out so far in the temple, and then he decides to take a sunday walk in the temple.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »
This temple games and run were very disappointing.  The two teams weren't very athletic which is disappointing for the older age group.

The Orange Iguanas were WAY too slow during this run. Just plodding along through the temple isn't good enough, and Kirk Fogg even agreed.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Yeah, the Orange Iguanas would have won if both players hadn't moved so slow.

Offline Aiselne

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2007, 02:05:33 PM »
I believe they would have had a shot if she would have tried the Dark Forest > Shrine path. Even if the Tree would have taken her, the second runner wouldn't have had to plod through Pharoah's passage.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »
But what if Damien didn't wanna attempt the trees? Then the results would still be the same.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2007, 03:59:41 PM »
It still didn't matter, the movement through the temple was WAY too slow to accomplish anything.  He would've saved 15 seconds max, which would've maybe gotten him the bone.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2007, 04:06:44 PM »
Yeah, no matter how long the path to where your partner left off is, chances are it shouldn't take a full minute to get there.  I realize Brittany took eight seconds just to enter the Crypt, but I can't help but think Damien is more to blame for this loss than her.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2007, 03:46:52 AM »
TOdays ep the bullet riddled handbag of belle boyd

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2007, 04:57:59 AM »
5/22/07:

The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd

Now, I think Leah and Matthew could've gotten to the handbag, if not brought it out the way they were moving, if they didn't go down the entire central shaft (The door to the Chamber of the Sacred Markers opened when Leah knocked over the column in the Pit of the Pendulum) and if Matthew took the Bog-Shrine passage. (Granted, it might not have opened, but Matthew never tried it, simply beelining for the Pharoah's Secret Passage)

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2007, 06:11:11 AM »
This temple run was just a case of bad luck.

Both were very fast, but Leah simply didn't hit enough temple guards in time.  I think she got taken out with less than a minute left.  It also didn't help that she didn't go into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers first, because that would've saved some time.

This was just bad luck on the placement of the artifact, temple guards, and time.

Offline Aiselne

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
But what if Damien didn't wanna attempt the trees? Then the results would still be the same.

Sorry to go back to a previous day but I had one quick comment:

I meant if the front runner had taken the Dark Forest route she would have:

A) Been taken out (which wouldn't have been a loss seeing as they had 2 pendents), hard to say what Damien would have done but they would have had about 55 seconds and 3 rooms to complete. (When I say shot, I mean just getting to the bone, it's obvious they are not winning.) A slim window of opportunity.

B) She gets through the room to be axed in the Shrine, Unless Damien was a moron he wouldn't have then bothered the Pharaoh's room and most likely would have at least entered Medusa's Lair, and hilariously pulled a Catherine de'Medici's causing the already angered Fogg to shout expletives (One can dream).

Then again it's hard to defend a guy who tried to climb through a ladder as opposed to up it.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2007, 06:13:55 AM »
Let me try my hand at this.

5/23/07
The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior

I really liked this episode. Kinda felt like that's how I'd do on Legends. See, where Ryan went wrong was deciding to go first. If it had been up to me, I would have gone in second, I just would have had to hope that Dawn could get to the Shrine fast enough to be taken out and giving me enough time to get to the bog. Anyway, I'm really enjoying seeing all of these episodes, it's almost like a string of new episodes for me, since I haven't seen any since 1996.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2007, 06:14:53 AM »
The Blue Barracudas made a HUGE comeback in the Steps of knowledge to get into the temple games, and their height lead to their victory.  The Blue Barracudas were so tall!

They were SO close to getting the necklace.  A missed swing here, not knowing what door opened there, a stumble, and the head not jamming on for some reason, all lead to the demise of the Blue Barracudas, who should've reached the artifact.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
Yeah, tough luck by the Blue Barracudas. They were still a good team though, especially during the Steps of Knowledge, when they made that comeback. Also, during temple games 2 and 3, you can see the Pearl Necklace in the Quicksand Bog.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 02:33:28 AM »
May 24, 2007

Melted Head of Madame Tussaud