Author Topic: Legends on Nick Discussion  (Read 12811 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Legends on Nick Discussion
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""PhantomBPR""
UPDATE: Looks like it's scheduled for the next week as well, this might really be happening guys.
Indeed, it has been! Notice, too, how they're playing the episodes. They're starting at the last episode produced in Season 3 and working their way backwards.

We can finally solve the mystery of Episode 120, then :)

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 11:52:29 AM »
I can tell you right now, I've got it narrowed down to the "slippery footpath" Moat day or "The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen," but don't get angry at me if I'm wrong.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »
I just discovered another thing as well. This is not for certain, but it's certainly plausible. You know how on the guide it labels the episodes with three numbers and a letter? As we already know, the first number is the season and the second two are the episode within that season. But I was thinking about the letter...

I'm almost certain it designates the day of taping. Notice how it begins at 340K (the 11th letter) and goes to 331I (the 9th letter)? I can't imagine the letter could be anything but. This can only confirm the hypotheses of our episode guide thread in The Pit.

Offline thesilvermonkey

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shrineofthesilvermonkey.com
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2007, 12:00:31 PM »
Quote from: ""TBombMadeEZ""
I don't think they'l be new Legends at all.  I think their trying to capitalize on the ratings they get on GAS and get them on Nickelodeon as well.

It is May sweeps I believe.

Actually, to be perfectly honest with you guys, DD2K was the highest rated show on GaS last month. (found this out from a reliable source). BUT nevertheless, Im glad Legends will be back on Nick. 2 things: Maybe MORE Updated Plugs???? and where to put the Nick logo...over the clock??

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
I just discovered another thing as well. This is not for certain, but it's certainly plausible. You know how on the guide it labels the episodes with three numbers and a letter? As we already know, the first number is the season and the second two are the episode within that season. But I was thinking about the letter...

I'm almost certain it designates the day of taping. Notice how it begins at 340K (the 11th letter) and goes to 331I (the 9th letter)? I can't imagine the letter could be anything but. This can only confirm the hypotheses of our episode guide thread in The Pit.

Ed, you might be right. Maybe the letter is the day of taping. And thesilvermonkey, I have no idea where they'll put the logo... Maybe in the top left corner? Or maybe it'll disappear?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »
Of all things, I hope it's not on the clock.  I remember reading quite a few complaints about the YouTubed Temple Runs where the Nick GaS logo obscured the clock.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline thesilvermonkey

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2007, 12:32:34 PM »
Yah, then again.. the GaS logo was filled in. If they use the current nick logo, at least its see through..

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2007, 12:40:24 PM »
Quote from: ""thesilvermonkey""
Yah, then again.. the GaS logo was filled in. If they use the current nick logo, at least its see through..

Possibly, but even then I don't think it would be transparent enough...

Offline thesilvermonkey

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2007, 01:03:21 PM »
But, we will all have to wait and see

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2007, 02:16:42 PM »
Yup, and maybe we should post a Nick Daily Episode Log perhaps?

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2007, 02:23:42 PM »

Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Um, guys?  I highly, HIGHLY doubt there are new episodes of Legends.  The production numbers are kind of clear; I'm thinking the letter was the production day.  (K is the eleventh letter of the alphabet, and 11 production days for 40 eps isn't unheard of...)

Oh, Ed.  You're behind.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2007, 02:51:40 PM »
I'm betting anything they gave "The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen" its own letter since the Temple Run was postponed (credit to outer space for realizing it,) so otherwise it would just be ten production days for Season 3.

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »
My two cents...

As much as I want to believe this true, I'm still skeptical. Why would they bring back a show that hasn't been seen on Nickelodeon in, about 8 or 9 years without any bit of advertising? And, hey, if they want to be fair about it, they should probably bring back Double Dare, Global Guts, Figure it Out, etc.

It also seems like an odd time to be airing it, at a time where most kids are off to school, which includes me. :(

I'll set my VCR tomorrow morning, because on my TV with Nick GAS, the VCR can't record, and be hoping for this to be true, but I wouldn't bet my jar of coins on it.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Oh, Ed.  You're behind.
Alas, this thread has moved too quickly for me to keep up with it. Nice work finding that out before me.

Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I'm betting anything they gave "The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen" its own letter since the Temple Run was postponed (credit to outer space for realizing it,) so otherwise it would just be ten production days for Season 3.

This brings up the question of how they'd label episodes like The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and The Golden Cup of Belshazzar. I don't think they'd put a special letter for an episode like this--I'm sure they labeled all the episodes with their numbers and letters before they even started taping.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2007, 04:22:19 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
This brings up the question of how they'd label episodes like The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and The Golden Cup of Belshazzar. I don't think they'd put a special letter for an episode like this--I'm sure they labeled all the episodes with their numbers and letters before they even started taping.

"The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen"? Why's that there? That wasn't postponed.