Author Topic: Legends on Nick Discussion  (Read 11100 times)

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
Legends on Nick Discussion
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2007, 07:54:51 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
I made a very special tribute those 19 episodes that for a brief shinny moment aired on nickelodeon to a song thats very special to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQY5ahLpSZE

Thank you for the pics nicklegends.
ahem, and thank me also

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2007, 08:13:24 AM »
Why, Nick, why?!? Is it because I overslept?!?

Quote from: ""The Red Jaguars""
I seriously see no reason why they must use the Legends time block for the Fairly OddParents. The show already has 2-3 time blocks. :-/

AMEN.

What the?

*Temple Guard sound plays*

Kirk: Oh, temple guard! *Nickelodeon gets taken out of the temple*

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Medusa

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2007, 08:27:31 AM »
One hope left basically, we take over Nickelodeon and force them to show Legends again. Yeah. That won't happen.

Uh, one hope really.. if it's on the schedule for the 6/25 week. Or are they moving its time slot? Never know.

Or, is Legends gone for good.. I think so. I don't have much hope unless a schedule change.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »
I'd say the only hope I have is that the schedule will change and/or legends is just taking a one week break.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2007, 09:06:20 AM »
But why did the pull the plug on a Friday? i don't understand.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »
I don't understand either...but last time nick erased legends from the schedule, it ended up coming right back on. Maybe this is the case here? (Even though it was a Friday when legends got the plug pulled).

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Well, we're talking Nickelodeon here; I for one am not surprised. They've been pulling all the good shit for years, but this one takes the cake, I mean this is almost worse than when legends originally went off the air. There goes my hope of seeing all 120 episodes.

I suppose there is still a thin ray of hope, as others have already pointed out, this would be the second time we though our Neo Legends regimen would be destroyed. If you remember correctly there was just a scheduling change to begin with. However, I will admit things look very grim. I should have uploaded my video earlier.

And Hell, I spent $10 on 5 6hour tapes, what am I going to use the rest for now?........Full House anyone?
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:24 AM »
Quote from: ""PhantomBPR""
Well, we're talking Nickelodeon here; I for one am not surprised. They've been pulling all the good shit for years, but this one takes the cake, I mean this is almost worse than when legends originally went off the air. There goes my hope of seeing all 120 episodes.

I suppose there is still a thin ray of hope, as others have already pointed out, this would be the second time we though our Neo Legends regimen would be destroyed. If you remember correctly there was just a scheduling change to begin with. However, I will admit things look very grim. I should have uploaded my video earlier.

And Hell, I spent $10 on 5 6hour tapes, what am I going to use the rest for now?........Full House anyone?

Unless you're talking about the Korean drama with the same name, most Full House seasons are out on DVD, the others coming soon.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2007, 05:53:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Quote from: ""PhantomBPR""

Unless you're talking about the Korean drama with the same name, most Full House seasons are out on DVD, the others coming soon.

Sounds like a big waste of money if you ask me. Anyhow, let's get back on topic.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
This is what you get for pulling the plug on LOTHT, Nick:

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2007, 02:52:35 PM »
They sure do deserve a shitty Photoshop.

Please.  None of us can "stick it" to Nickelodeon, despite what you think.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2007, 04:02:06 PM »
All right guys, help your admin out. I've heard nothing so I am assuming that Legends is NOT airing this week. If anyone has any reason why I should set my VCR for tomorrow morning other than to capture an episode of Fairly Odd Parents, please tell me now.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »
Other than it might just suddenly change back, like friday, I can't think of any real reasons.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
Other than it might just suddenly change back, like friday, I can't think of any real reasons.

That's what I'm worried about.........I suppose it couldn't hurt to set the VCR just in case.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Aiselne

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2007, 02:35:04 AM »
Now Legends is not dead but on candlelight vigil with "Next week" a desperate attempt at stifling the pain of losing a part of one's childhood...again.

------==-----==-----==--------
Legends of the Hidden Temple
On Nick

1991-1994
May 2007 - June (?) 2007

(20% chance of survival)
~On it's deathbed~
------==-----==-----==--------

On a bitter and somewhat jaded note:
Personally, I think Nick gives Butch Hartman too much credit for these shows. Too formulaic to be anything more than mindless drivel and the satire is attempts flails in the wind for attention by referencing (by now irrelevant) topics in a flede;ing manner. Even the show has to dash in a slew of snot and gross-out jokes just to justify it's being there.