Author Topic: Legends on Nick Discussion  (Read 11088 times)

Offline Medusa

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Legends on Nick Discussion
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2007, 02:48:49 AM »
Legends of the Hidden Temple has been replaced by the Fairly OddParents...

Offline Aiselne

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2007, 02:53:32 AM »
It should be noted that Today was the only day since Legends re-aired that Oddparents was called for 7:30 correctly. Again, may just be a fluke. If not, get those petitions ready.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2007, 03:31:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Aiselne""
It should be noted that Today was the only day since Legends re-aired that Oddparents was called for 7:30 correctly. Again, may just be a fluke. If not, get those petitions ready.

Hmm, Nick DID have it on their site in that slot.  So, I suppose it was never a fluke that it was on.  Uhh, if it is over, which I doubt, that absolutely sucks, but at least this whole ordeal revamped my interest in Legends.  I'd watch it on GAS 5 or so times a week out of 10, but it's just awesome to see it on Nick.  Oh well, I'll hope for the best.

Offline Medusa

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2007, 04:49:08 AM »
I just looked at the NICK Schedule..

and..

Legends is going on a week-long vacation to Saddlebroken Ranch in New York, as it is still on the schedule for 6/18-6/22. If this changes.. uh.. yeah. 15 day vacation then? Or 22? Or 10 years. Yeah, if this isn't back on soon, Legends will return in May of 2017.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 04:51:48 AM »
Quote from: ""MedusasLair""
I just looked at the NICK Schedule..

and..

Legends is going on a week-long vacation to Saddlebroken Ranch in New York, as it is still on the schedule for 6/18-6/22. If this changes.. uh.. yeah. 15 day vacation then? Or 22? Or 10 years. Yeah, if this isn't back on soon, Legends will return in May of 2017.

Hopefully it'll only be a one-week hiatus.  Otherwise, I'll expect season 4 in 2017, LIVE from Orlando.  That would be the best thing EVER.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2007, 05:34:51 AM »
I really don't like the way this is looking. If they had to change the schedule in the middle of the week, that's not a good sign.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2007, 05:37:15 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
I really don't like the way this is looking. If they had to change the schedule in the middle of the week, that's not a good sign.

It's Friday, though, the end of their weekly schedule.  It's hopefully only a one-week thing, but I suppose in the end there's only time to tell the tale.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2007, 05:37:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Piranesi""
It's Friday, though, the end of their weekly schedule.  It's hopefully only a one-week thing, but I suppose in the end there's only time to tell the tale.

Ugh. Now, the entire schedule is filled with The Fairly OddParents... Not good.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2007, 05:40:01 AM »
Quote from: ""Piranesi""
Ugh. Now, the entire schedule is filled with The Fairly OddParents... Not good.

Oh well, maybe they planned this beforehand.  It was great to watch on Nick again, and I hope some of the younger audiences got a good look at what once was so great.  Now, I'll have to worship Nick GAS.  What a brilliant network it is.

Offline Medusa

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2007, 05:55:18 AM »
Like nicklegends said, Nick has changed their schedule and Legends is gone from the NICK.com schedule through 6/22. Legends has about a 1.5%chance it'll return on the week of 6/25, in my opinion. If not, Legends won't be on in the near future, probaly.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2007, 05:56:06 AM »
Quote from: ""MedusasLair""
Like nicklegends said, Nick has changed their schedule and Legends is gone from the NICK.com schedule through 6/22. Legends has about a 1.5%chance it'll return on the week of 6/25, in my opinion. If not, Legends won't be on in the near future, probaly.

A man can dream, can't he.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2007, 06:45:09 AM »
There really should be no reason why legends is taken off nick. Maybe it will take a one week break and be back in 2-3 weeks. I mean, Nick's schedules are always changing.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
There really should be no reason why legends is taken off nick. Maybe it will take a one week break and be back in 2-3 weeks. I mean, Nick's schedules are always changing.

If they want to play the demographic games, Legends will possibly give them the 17-25 group.

And lol, identical posts.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
Well that blows. I had no school today and was hoping to watch the Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland.

I seriously see no reason why they must use the Legends time block for the Fairly Odd Parents. The show already has 2-3 time blocks. :-/

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2007, 07:52:35 AM »
I made a very special tribute those 19 episodes that for a brief shinny moment aired on nickelodeon to a song thats very special to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQY5ahLpSZE

Thank you for the pics nicklegends.
EDIT: And Jake potts