Author Topic: My thoughts on teams entering the temple  (Read 1796 times)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
My thoughts on teams entering the temple
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 08:43:20 AM »
I'm too lazy to quote right now, buti just wanted to say that the column in the pit of the pendulum was pushed over more than twice. It was pushed over in ''The Dried Apple Half of William Tell'', ''The Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard'' (another brutal temple design), ''The Marble Armrest of Xerxes'' (ANOTHER brutal temple design), and if i remember correctly.... I think it was pushed over in ''The Muscle-Shell Armor of Apanupec''.... not too sure on that one though.... There might even be others but those are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head.... Notice how they were ALL Green Monkeys. :P
Wow, really? It's been so long since I've seen some of these episodes I can't remember those little tidbits anymore. Thanks for filling me in.

Yeah, i haven't seen the Mussel Shell Armor one in a while, so i'm really not sure if she pushed over the column or hit it on her swing.... And while we're talking about "The Marble Armrest of Xerxes", i noticed today while watching "The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith" that those two episodes had the exact same temple game sequence (not to mention the same moat crossing).... They must've been taped on the same day.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 01:12:35 AM »
Woooooo, the Mussel Shell Armor was on today and Amanda knocks it over with her hands!  :D  :D

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 09:41:06 AM »
Yeah, it was knocked by hand in "The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupac"

Amanda tried to swing & kick it, but she missed & couldn't get back, so she fell down & knocked it with her hands.