Author Topic: Middle/Jr. High School  (Read 686 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Middle/Jr. High School
« on: July 14, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »
So anyone want to talk about it? Any memories?
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Middle/Jr. High School
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »
Uh...I liked it? :x

That's about it for me.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Middle/Jr. High School
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »
I'm tired for now, but I'll be back and I want to hear all of your comments about middle school. Just go all out, say anything about it, bullies, having a crush with a boy/girl, shocking things, but be clean, and exciting.

So that's your summer homework Asian Legends Fan. I'll be going to bed and reading yorus tomorrow.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Middle/Jr. High School
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
You mean like me dancing with like 11 girls throughout all the 14 middle school dances I went to? :P

I have plenty of time now, so I guess I'll do it now...

Well, I have very shocking memories...that are not too clean. During an all-school all-week camp, one of my cabin-mates...uh...let's just say he wet the sheets with something other than his urine. It was NOT a good night. And as well as the time where I almost fell off the balcony during a 6th Grade Science experiment.

Bad memories...I got hit in the eye with a paper airplane, got into a fight, and was suspended for the rest of the day (which was like only 3 hours, so I don't understand why they sent me home lol). I'll try and remember more later, but I'm getting ready to leave the house soon, so...
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Middle/Jr. High School
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »
Well I had almost three science teachers in the 8th grade because of the extremely rowdy class. The first science teacher I thought would have been a great teacher, only if the class wouldn't shut up or be rude to him. I believe he was from the south due to his southern accent. I could only remember the innocent and dumb people who always talked in front of the teacher or when people would sometimes would throw stuff behind him. I really felt sorry for that man. It seemed like he was wasting his skills. So when the first semester ended, he left to teach somewhere in the Midwest. I remember everyone shouting and celebrating about it. Others were not happy about it, only about the four of us of about 35 kids. I forgot about the other two teachers, but at that moment, I wanted to graduate for the wrong reasons, not because of the kids, but for some of the teachers who couldn't control their class.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Middle/Jr. High School
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »
When I was in the eighth grade, one of the furnaces at my school overheated and started spewing smoke everywhere. Needless to say, we were evacuated across the street and later sent home :D

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.