Author Topic: Legends Dreams  (Read 7775 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PhantomBPR

  • Temple God
  • Kirk Level
  • Posts: 1541
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 05:24:48 AM »
I had a very odd Legends dream a few hours ago, it woke me up earlier than I usually get up on a Sunday so I'm going to try and get it all down before I forget it:

This Legends dream took place in what seemed to be a WalMart. I didn't see the moat or the steps, it just transferred right to the temple games. It was not two teams of two, it  was just one girl and on guy facing off. The players were two seniors I know from my school. Now remember that this is all set in WalMart, so the games entail running across the narrow walkways of shelves stocked with items (apparently the shoppers didn't care), any how, the girl won two temple games in a row, and the guy was not too happy about this, as they were walking to the third temple game he whispered to her "Better calm down with that shit bitch!" or something like that.

So anyway, I don't know what happened to the 3rd temple game, and Holly and PJ (their names in real life) seemed to disappear off the set. So they decided I'd be taking the tie breaker challenge for some reason. The tie breaker started much like the wagers on Carmen Sandiego, well sort of, we walked to the cards section of WalMart and I was given an envelope to write how much money I wanted to wager on the tie breaker (Rockepella music included: "How much you wanna risk?").

So anyway we finally get to the tie breaker, which takes place at the check-out line, Olmec's head is positioned on the far wall near the entrance and something is really fucking up with Olmec.

He only gets out a word at a time, and they are broken up so you can't understand what he's trying to say. It was something like: "Was........" and then he would list one of the answers, then stop talking all together. So Kirk presses some button from the check out line he is positioned at and yells "OLMEC, FINAL QUESTION!" in an annoyed tone. So then, all of a sudden, I am standing near the end of the check out line where they bag your goods, and my little brother is standing next to me. Above Olmec's head, a screen apperas with orange lights that looks like something out of an arcade, it has a horizontal line drawn across the top and a vertical line intersecting in the middle of the horizontal line, and coming all the way down the screen (all in orange lights mind you). Above the horizontal line in the top are two "1's" that are separated by the vertical line. Below both of these are the images of hands above small half-squares that I assume represent the tie breaker pedestal buttons. ANYWAY, none of that matters much anyway because there is no tie breaker pedestal, then Olmec finally asks the question, I don't remember the Legend, but it had something to do with an explorer and steak, and his question was something like: "Did he name his steak house after his love: 1.Jessica, 2.Heather, or 3. Steak? I was sure the answer was Jessica, but I had no way to buzz in, so I started hitting the area where they bag your goods and made "gong noises" trying to get Olmec's attention, Kirk looked confused until he finally said "Bryan, just answer the question." and I said "Jessica" Olmec got out a muttered "incorrect" and I wasn't quite sure if he said incorrect at first until I realized no one was celebrating a victory. So you are probably thinking that my little brother answered the question and went on to the temple, well he seemed to disappear as well. So I asked Kirk who would be going to the temple and he said "We'll have to get that Asian girl back, which is good because I've always wanted to see a transvestite run." I laughed at this, but I was still a bit pissed off.

So I walk near the end of one of the check out lines in use, and I ask Kirk what the real answer was to the question, he admits he doesn't know it himself. I pick up a container of salt that somebody was checking out and I begin looking through it as if the answer lied within it. I then said "I'm going to go online and look up the real answer to the question, and it is about this Legend, right?" Kirk replied "That's right, it's about this Legend." I replied with "Ok, if it turns out it was "Jessica" you're going to get a mean letter from me." after that Kirk disappeared, and what little remained of the dream had nothing to do with Legends, except for one last strange line I said which was "I guess it's better that they did the run first and the tie breaker last, at least I got to run through the temple" which made no sense since I didn't go to the temple, I think my mind had associated the money wager I did earlier with being the temple run.

Anyway, there you have it, pretty messed up if you ask me. There are many terrible things in this world, but few are sicker and sadder than losing a tie breaker on Legends after coming so close, perhaps a fear of mine locked deep away in my subconscious for sometime? Or just too much Taco Bell before bed? The answer is up to you.

"Was.................Jessica, Heather, or Steak?"
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

  • Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Posts: 27011
  • Gender: Male
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 05:36:36 AM »
I dunno, I gotta blame too much Taco Bell for that one.  But if it's a steakhouse named after something, it must've been steak.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)





Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas


Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

  • Ronin
  • Posts: 1880
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 06:17:37 AM »
Quote from: ""PhantomBPR""
I had a very odd Legends dream a few hours ago, it woke me up earlier than I usually get up on a Sunday so I'm going to try and get it all down before I forget it:

This Legends dream took place in what seemed to be a WalMart. I didn't see the moat or the steps, it just transferred right to the temple games. It was not two teams of two, it  was just one girl and on guy facing off. The players were two seniors I know from my school. Now remember that this is all set in WalMart, so the games entail running across the narrow walkways of shelves stocked with items (apparently the shoppers didn't care), any how, the girl won two temple games in a row, and the guy was not too happy about this, as they were walking to the third temple game he whispered to her "Better calm down with that shit bitch!" or something like that.

So anyway, I don't know what happened to the 3rd temple game, and Holly and PJ (their names in real life) seemed to disappear off the set. So they decided I'd be taking the tie breaker challenge for some reason. The tie breaker started much like the wagers on Carmen Sandiego, well sort of, we walked to the cards section of WalMart and I was given an envelope to write how much money I wanted to wager on the tie breaker (Rockepella music included: "How much you wanna risk?").

So anyway we finally get to the tie breaker, which takes place at the check-out line, Olmec's head is positioned on the far wall near the entrance and something is really fucking up with Olmec.

He only gets out a word at a time, and they are broken up so you can't understand what he's trying to say. It was something like: "Was........" and then he would list one of the answers, then stop talking all together. So Kirk presses some button from the check out line he is positioned at and yells "OLMEC, FINAL QUESTION!" in an annoyed tone. So then, all of a sudden, I am standing near the end of the check out line where they bag your goods, and my little brother is standing next to me. Above Olmec's head, a screen apperas with orange lights that looks like something out of an arcade, it has a horizontal line drawn across the top and a vertical line intersecting in the middle of the horizontal line, and coming all the way down the screen (all in orange lights mind you). Above the horizontal line in the top are two "1's" that are separated by the vertical line. Below both of these are the images of hands above small half-squares that I assume represent the tie breaker pedestal buttons. ANYWAY, none of that matters much anyway because there is no tie breaker pedestal, then Olmec finally asks the question, I don't remember the Legend, but it had something to do with an explorer and steak, and his question was something like: "Did he name his steak house after his love: 1.Jessica, 2.Heather, or 3. Steak? I was sure the answer was Jessica, but I had no way to buzz in, so I started hitting the area where they bag your goods and made "gong noises" trying to get Olmec's attention, Kirk looked confused until he finally said "Bryan, just answer the question." and I said "Jessica" Olmec got out a muttered "incorrect" and I wasn't quite sure if he said incorrect at first until I realized no one was celebrating a victory. So you are probably thinking that my little brother answered the question and went on to the temple, well he seemed to disappear as well. So I asked Kirk who would be going to the temple and he said "We'll have to get that Asian girl back, which is good because I've always wanted to see a transvestite run." I laughed at this, but I was still a bit pissed off.

So I walk near the end of one of the check out lines in use, and I ask Kirk what the real answer was to the question, he admits he doesn't know it himself. I pick up a container of salt that somebody was checking out and I begin looking through it as if the answer lied within it. I then said "I'm going to go online and look up the real answer to the question, and it is about this Legend, right?" Kirk replied "That's right, it's about this Legend." I replied with "Ok, if it turns out it was "Jessica" you're going to get a mean letter from me." after that Kirk disappeared, and what little remained of the dream had nothing to do with Legends, except for one last strange line I said which was "I guess it's better that they did the run first and the tie breaker last, at least I got to run through the temple" which made no sense since I didn't go to the temple, I think my mind had associated the money wager I did earlier with being the temple run.

Anyway, there you have it, pretty messed up if you ask me. There are many terrible things in this world, but few are sicker and sadder than losing a tie breaker on Legends after coming so close, perhaps a fear of mine locked deep away in my subconscious for sometime? Or just too much Taco Bell before bed? The answer is up to you.

"Was.................Jessica, Heather, or Steak?"



...wow

Offline PAK Man

  • Orange Iguana
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 06:34:54 AM »
Wow. That's both very interesting and strange at the same time. I'd have to say eating the Taco Bell probably did it for you. I've never had Taco Bell before bed, so I can't really say for certain. Maybe I'll try it sometime.

By the way, I'd say the answer is Heather.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

  • Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Posts: 27011
  • Gender: Male
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 10:21:24 AM »
Another one! Last night I was in place of David in "King Tut's Cobra Staff" (isn't that weird it's one of the three episodes that's on today?) except I grabbed the Cobra Staff with nearly 20 seconds left, and I managed to go headfirst thru three of the Python Holes before time ran out.

I remember two weird things about it:
1. My point of view was third-person til I jumped out of the bucket in the Well, then I remember it switched to show Kirk and Eusinia just as time ran out.
2. I could actually feel the side of a Holes of Python board when my arm rubbed against it, but that's the only thing I actually felt.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)





Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas


Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PhantomBPR

  • Temple God
  • Kirk Level
  • Posts: 1541
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 10:43:11 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
2. I could actually feel the side of a Holes of Python board when my arm rubbed against it, but that's the only thing I actually felt.


Those aspects of dreams are pretty awesome.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

  • Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Posts: 27011
  • Gender: Male
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 10:51:42 AM »
Also, I think it's weird I was dreaming I was in "King Tut's Cobra Staff" last night when that's the first of the two Nick GaS episodes today.  You think maybe my dreams can forecast the future?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)





Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas


Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Aiselne

  • Purple Parrot
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yugiohforums.com/
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 04:29:13 AM »
Mine consisted of Kirk Fogg taking over the school with an army of Temple Guards who could infect others to become guards themselves. It was awesome.

Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »
I had a dream I was playing the rotating pendant game and I got like 20 spins in only ten seconds, but after the first twenty I couldn't get the wheel to budge.

Offline Piranesi

  • Orange Iguana
  • Posts: 485
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »
This was an interesting one.  I was on the same team as my high school sweetheart, obviously the Silver Snakes, and and went into the temple first.  The artifact was in the dark forest, and she made AMAZING time.  Next, I went in, followed her path, and I was putting together this statue thing, and it was rigged to not fit together.  Dumb, but still.

Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 08:20:03 AM »
I just had a weird Twin peeks esc legends dream. Basically its what would have happend if zach had entered the temple before mariam in the secret map of the bandit queen. It Didn't end pretty and kirk called his mother a son of a bitch.

Offline PhantomBPR

  • Temple God
  • Kirk Level
  • Posts: 1541
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 09:00:46 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
I just had a weird Twin peeks esc legends dream. Basically its what would have happend if zach had entered the temple before mariam in the secret map of the bandit queen. It Didn't end pretty and kirk called his mother a son of a bitch.


lmao. Damn, do you remember anything else about it? I'm very interested in this dream now.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 09:09:17 AM »
I rembember zach entering the dark forest and getting caught By the temple guard in the tree with about 40 seconds left. When her comes mariam she accutally enters by walking over to the dark forest and enters that way. Then she breaks throught the wall and tries to climb the slide. This is where the bitch comment comes into play. She of course runs out of time. I also had a weird dream about a new temple game. Players had to take a peice of the silver monkey, they then had to climb a rope and put the peice on the pedistal. Then climb down and get Giant 8. After that the dreams sort of just drifts of into a tangent about spanish MXC.

Offline notoriouskenny69

  • New Player
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
I had 2: one where all of a sudden, I am in a temple run and my partner just got taken out of the temple. I had to go in and I'm at the Pirates Cove and I climb down to the dungeon and my time runs out but I keep going and get arrested for breaking down the stone wall. The other one was this one where this girl is getting chased through the temple by a temple guard and she looked like Missy from the Heart Shaped Pillow episode. She gets through this room that looks like the Swamp(Season 2) and Dark Forest combined and she gets to the King's Storeroom (Season 3) and as she climbs down the ladder to the Chamber Of Sacred Markers, the guard kills her. I also had a dream where I was eating some cheese and a guy named Joe came up to me and gave me a DVD of this show like Wild And Crazy Kids and LOTHT. Olmec announced

Offline Medusa

  • Green Monkey
  • Posts: 945
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dreams
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 06:30:30 AM »
Ok, I had this odd Legends dream last night, however, I was watching Legends in my dream. Anyways, I've watched Legends in my dream before, but this was even stranger.

From what I can remember, I was watching NICK Gas, and the annoucer said "Coming up next, the season finale of Legends of the Hidden Temple". Which, is strange. However, when the show started, the theme music was really like a jungle drum beat style, and Olmec was much more round and fat looking, and his voice was REALLY really DEEP. Who was the show's host? It was Kirk Fogg, but he looked much younger and seemed really nervous. (This was like a pilot season?) When Olmec told the Legend it was: The Kneecap of Mike (I don't remember the rest of the name.) When the camera went over the temple, the temple was very low, and was 3 levels high. I thought that it was even more strange that two teams were swept right to the Temple Games, and in which their were FIVE temple games, and the first four were worth a half pendant, and the 5th worth a whole. (Here is the part I don't remember - the whole temple games), right after the temple games are done, I do remember Olmec saying and not Kirk, that the Orange Jaguars (yes, seriously), had won 1.5 pendants and we're going for the temple, right after this. Anyways, the entrance to the temple was a stone fence, and was very odd looking as it fell straight down quickly. Anyways, the temple was very HARD, but had easy rooms, where the contestant just had to hit an actuator. Anyways, the layout was really freaking hard, as the Kneecap was wayyyyy down in the bottom left corner, and temple design was hard aswell, as the Three and a Half Minutes (weird.), ran out as the 2nd runner was in the middle column of the temple in The Magician's Lair (yes, seriously).. anyways, the temple design was, go across the 3rd column, go down, across the 2nd column to where the King's Storeroom from s2 was, go down their and across. As the show finished Olmec was voiced by Dee Baker, and the host was Kirk Fogg. But this was odd... At the end it showed 'Legends of the Temple' (no hidden. Odd.) Copyright 1992 Viacom.

I've had the dream before with that show that was just like that but I only watched it for like a minute in my dream. So uh.. weird.