Phantom's Temple

The Temple => The Pit => Topic started by: guiltyspark06 on June 27, 2008, 08:22:19 PM

Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: guiltyspark06 on June 27, 2008, 08:22:19 PM
This has been bugging me for YEARS.

Does anyone have or know where I can find the music from the Temple Run? You'd be my new best friend. I'm hoping to make a version in Guitar Hero: World Tour when it releases.
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: PhantomBPR on June 28, 2008, 12:27:02 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ed have a temple run music file on his site?
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: Notundercovercop327 on June 28, 2008, 01:11:17 PM
He does, and its very good, but its also a MIDI file making it impossible to convert to anything
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: nicklegends on June 28, 2008, 01:31:00 PM
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
He does, and its very good, but its also a MIDI file making it impossible to convert to anything


It's fairly easy to record things directly from a sound card, so it isn't "impossible," as you say. And yes, welcome to the forum, guiltyspark06! We hope you'll enjoy it here and survive the ever-present threat of temple guard seizure.
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: guiltyspark06 on June 28, 2008, 08:47:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, and thank you VERY much for that MIDI. It will more than serve my purpose when I attempt to re-create it come Guitar Hero 4.

I still don't understand why they cancelled this show - or even more so, why they haven't brought it back. There's clearly still a very dedicated fan base for a show more than a decade old.
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: Notundercovercop327 on June 29, 2008, 07:39:04 AM
The temple guards are having seizures, they should probably see a doctor. See what i did there  :lol:.

As for why the show was cancled, Probably because nickelodeon only needed about 100 episodes to put the show in syndication. After that new episodes would just be a waste of money.
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: nicklegends on June 29, 2008, 07:56:09 AM
They canceled it because they only had two sound stages to work with and they constantly needed more live-action material. If I'm not mistaken, the prior show taped in Stage 18 was Clarissa Explains it All, which, to many of its fans, was also short-lived. The reason GUTS (and Global GUTS) were produced for a longer period of time is because Nick rented Stage 22 from Universal Studios just for its taping, even though it was not normally part of the complex (Stages 18 and 19).
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: PhantomBPR on June 29, 2008, 08:24:22 PM
Quote from: ""guiltyspark06""
I still don't understand why they cancelled this show - or even more so, why they haven't brought it back. There's clearly still a very dedicated fan base for a show more than a decade old.


Because you can make more money mass producing a line of Sponge Bob toys than Kirk Fogg action figures.  :mrgreen:
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: The Dark Enforcer on July 07, 2008, 12:28:19 AM
UM...To expand on this thread, I'm still holding onto my hopes that somebody will make one for the:
A)Victory Salute of Legends, and
B) Victory Salute of Guts (Not for Global Guts)

Also:
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
The temple guards are having seizures, they should probably see a doctor. See what i did there  :lol:.


Sorry, I MUST BE "OFF" TODAY, but I really don't see it NSUCC327!!! Can someone please explain this joke to me?
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: nicklegends on July 07, 2008, 08:30:55 AM
Quote from: ""The_Enforcer""
Sorry, I MUST BE "OFF" TODAY, but I really don't see it NSUCC327!!! Can someone please explain this joke to me?

Quote from: ""nicklegends""
It's fairly easy to record things directly from a sound card, so it isn't "impossible," as you say. And yes, welcome to the forum, guiltyspark06! We hope you'll enjoy it here and survive the ever-present threat of temple guard seizure.

Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
The temple guards are having seizures, they should probably see a doctor. See what i did there :lol:


A play off two different meanings of the word "seizure."


I'll keep my eyes peeled for both of the themes you mentioned, Bob.
Title: Temple Run Music
Post by: The Dark Enforcer on July 07, 2008, 06:24:02 PM
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""The_Enforcer""
Sorry, I MUST BE "OFF" TODAY, but I really don't see it NSUCC327!!! Can someone please explain this joke to me?

Quote from: ""nicklegends""
It's fairly easy to record things directly from a sound card, so it isn't "impossible," as you say. And yes, welcome to the forum, guiltyspark06! We hope you'll enjoy it here and survive the ever-present threat of temple guard seizure.

Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
The temple guards are having seizures, they should probably see a doctor. See what i did there :lol:

A play off two different meanings of the word "seizure."


I'll keep my eyes peeled for both of the themes you mentioned, Bob.


*Smacks head* OH! So it's a PUN. OK!

Also, thank you Ed for your continued support of my quest for those 2 pieces of music.