Phantom's Temple

The Temple => The Heart Room => Topic started by: Piranesi on June 05, 2007, 05:44:04 PM

Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 05, 2007, 05:44:04 PM
Which shaft of rooms had the highest completion rate per artifacts placed there?  The observatory central shaft, the swamp/court shaft, the shrine/forest shaft, or the far left shaft?  Common sense would make me guess between the shrine and the swamp's respective shafts.  Any answers are welcome.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Mandarin Hand on June 05, 2007, 05:52:48 PM
I'd guess the far left.
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 05, 2007, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
I'd guess the far left.

I don't think so, primarily because of the people that take the elevator and waste precious time.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Ancient Warrior on June 06, 2007, 08:36:26 AM
i just checked for you:

Central shaft? 6 wins out of 33 episodes (18.2%)
Third column (Room of the Ancient Warriors/Jester's Court, etc.)? 5 wins out of 25 episodes (20.0%)
Shrine/Gold Doors room? 10 wins out of 30 episodes (33.3%)
Corner rooms? 11 wins out of 32 episodes (34.4%)
Title: Question.
Post by: The Mandarin Hand on June 06, 2007, 09:02:18 AM
Whoo.  I am right.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Ancient Warrior on June 06, 2007, 09:25:26 AM
i heaqd a feeling about that too.  It's hard to make a long path to those corner rooms, plus there were two wins out of the top corner room when the producers allowed a straight path to the artifact.
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 06, 2007, 11:37:43 AM
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
i just checked for you:

Central shaft? 6 wins out of 33 episodes (18.2%)
Third column (Room of the Ancient Warriors/Jester's Court, etc.)? 5 wins out of 25 episodes (20.0%)
Shrine/Gold Doors room? 10 wins out of 30 episodes (33.3%)
Corner rooms? 11 wins out of 32 episodes (34.4%)

Interesting.  It's just vicious in the center shaft, given the producers usually made them go around the horn.  Shame that most of the kids didn't use the route down from the shrine, that would have allowed a lot more victories.  But at 33 and 34%, I'd take those odds.
Title: Question.
Post by: nicklegends on June 06, 2007, 02:51:20 PM
It's only suitable how the percentages go in the exact order the columns do.
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 06, 2007, 02:52:36 PM
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
It's only suitable how the percentages go in the exact order the columns do.

I suppose it makes sense, but I figured the corners would have the 2nd highest, not the highest.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Ancient Warrior on June 06, 2007, 03:19:47 PM
Because there were so many artifacts in the Shrine (17, to be exact?)
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 06, 2007, 03:22:21 PM
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Because there were so many artifacts in the Shrine (17, to be exact?)

The shrine is Legends' claim to fame, IMO.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Ancient Warrior on June 06, 2007, 03:28:24 PM
That's true, besides Olmec it's probably the most important symbol of the show.  i mean, it did appear in all 120 of the Temple Runs.
Title: Question.
Post by: nicklegends on June 06, 2007, 03:30:17 PM
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
That's true, besides Olmec and Kirk it's probably the most important symbol of the show.  i mean, it did appear in all 120 of the Temple Runs.

Wait, besides Kirk? I'd have to say that the Temple Guards and Olmec were more important than the Shrine, but Kirk honestly wasn't that memorable for me... in a good way, that is...
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 06, 2007, 03:32:37 PM
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
That's true, besides Olmec and Kirk it's probably the most important symbol of the show.  i mean, it did appear in all 120 of the Temple Runs.
Wait, besides Kirk? I'd have to say that the Temple Guards and Olmec were more important than the Shrine, but Kirk honestly wasn't that memorable for me... in a good way, that is...

Yeah, the guards definatly.
Title: Question.
Post by: The Ancient Warrior on June 06, 2007, 03:33:37 PM
Huh? Oh.  i think my hand must've been possessed by a Temple Spirit when i typed that.  :wink:
Title: Question.
Post by: Piranesi on June 06, 2007, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Huh? Oh.  i think my hand must've been possessed by a Temple Spirit when i typed that.  :wink:

Didn't know you were a tree...
Title: Question.
Post by: silversnakeman on July 16, 2007, 07:43:13 PM
almost every production day in S3, an artifact was placed in the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. so most of the S3 artifacts were in the chamber of the sacred markers, well thats what i say
Title: Question.
Post by: RPG on July 16, 2007, 07:49:37 PM
I think the Pendent of Life has to be near the top of it list. It was even the logo for the show!