Author Topic: I visited sacred ground yesterday (w/pics!)  (Read 2587 times)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
I visited sacred ground yesterday (w/pics!)
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 03:45:56 PM »
Stupid... Live action shows are better than the CRAP cartoons they have on now.... i mean.. come on... Catscratch!?!? The Ex's!??!... PUH-LEASE! Put them up against old school Rugrats or Rocko's Modern Life and they are just dead weight. :roll:
I agree wholeheartedly, but there's not much that can be done at this point, unless you convince the highest-rated basic cable network (Nickelodeon) to take a risk.

N'ah, i wouldn't waste my breath on Nickelodeon anymore what with their Unfabulous and Zoey 101....yuck.

PS, GIVE ME THE PENDANT, is that you in the picture? The guy with the black hair wearing the gray shirt standin there all by himself?... You're cute. 8)

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 06:18:07 PM »
PS, GIVE ME THE PENDANT, is that you in the picture? The guy with the black hair wearing the gray shirt standin there all by himself?... You're cute. 8) , and thanks!

Offline thesilvermonkey

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shrineofthesilvermonkey.com
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 06:50:28 AM »
incase you havent seen... head on over to my sites hoome page.  'Give Me The Pendant'... sadly you were one of the LAAST people to see the time capsule intact.... (picture on my sites home page). Its like nick wants to rid their past of Game Shows and GOOD Live Action Shows