Author Topic: NEW INTERVIEW  (Read 2964 times)

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/bluebarracudas123/The_choice.html
NEW INTERVIEW
« on: July 14, 2006, 04:52:03 AM »
As part of my sites 1st anniversery I have released a brand new layout and best of all a BRAND NEW contestant interview!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/bluebarracudas123/The_choice.html

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 04:55:37 AM »
Which episode was he on?

Offline Blue Barracuda

• New Player
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 05:03:36 AM »
Hey, Derrek lives in my state.  Interesting.

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 05:49:47 AM »
The Lost Love Letter of Captain John Smith

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 06:16:41 AM »
Cool, thanks.  The new layout is great, BTW.

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 07:06:51 AM »
yet another excellent interview. I always try and track down legends contestants (with little luck so far) but if I find any I will be sure to direct them to the shrine or nicklegends site for an interview. Too bad they didn't give out last names on Legends like they did on GUTS. On GUTS they gave their age (at the time) and last name so finding them online a decade later isn't that hard in most cases, but Legends contestants sure don't make it easy. How do those interviews work, do you ever try and find people for interviews or do they just come to you?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 07:18:01 AM »
For the Great Seal contestant, I found him on the boards at IMDB, by a random chance.

For Zac Turney, I was searching for any links to my site via Google, and one just happened to be from his own site, which said he was a contestant (lucky, I know!)

For Asher, he had signed my guestbook, if I recall... and I just e-mailed the account and got another back.

Aaron's new interview with Derrek was also acquired the same way: through my guestbook. I was meaning to e-mail the guy for along time, but by the time I did, it wouldn't send. Luckily, Aaron got an interview with him.

I'm not sure how Jon fond out about Mr. Lupia.

For Kirk Fogg, it's a bit of a secret how Jon got in contact with him. Sorry.

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 08:29:10 AM »
For Kirk, Jon told me (via guestbook) that he emailed him (heaven knows how he got his address...) :lol:

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 08:49:41 AM »
thats pretty cool, I've been trying to turn up some people through myspace. I actually think I've managed to find a few but they are probably so weirded out by someone they don't know asking if they were on legends that they don't resond because they think its a joke.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 10:36:04 AM »
I found Nick from "Henry VIII's Great Seal" episode on myspace and exchanged a message or two with him... His profile is set to private now, go figure. :P

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 11:22:03 AM »
There's one on TV.com, I'll try to get an interview with him.  I don't know which ep he was on, anyone want to give me some basic questions?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 12:00:02 PM »
There's one on TV.com, I'll try to get an interview with him.  I don't know which ep he was on, anyone want to give me some basic questions?

Yeah, I see who you're talking about... Hm...

A really good question to ask to contestants is ''What was the most interesting thing that happened off-camera?'' because that almost always allows for new information to be spread around. If the person was removed from the temple, ''What was it like backstage? How did you feel when you were caught?'' etc. It's always good to ask open-ended questions, as a general rule. That way, contestants feel more comfortable expanding on topics because you're prompting them to.

I don't know what else to say, actually. I'm sure you'll do fine if you can get in contact with him.

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 02:24:56 PM »
Ok, thanks for your confidence, I sent him a message asking him to do an interview, I'm waiting on a reply

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 04:47:32 PM »
Just don't ask them to much, because after all because people were stalking the Nick Borney guy thats why he wanted his interview removed!

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »
Just don't ask them to much, because after all because people were stalking the Nick Borney guy thats why he wanted his interview removed!

"Stalking" psshaw! I was just being friendly! :twisted: