Author Topic: Temple Runs Taped Without An Audience?  (Read 1650 times)

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Temple Runs Taped Without An Audience?
« on: July 13, 2006, 06:53:15 PM »
I remember the two (besides Season 3) temple runs that had no audience during the temple run (The Milk Bucket of Freydis and Galileo's Cannonball). But there is one on the tip of my tongue that I just can't remember. It was one of the recently aired episodes on GaS.

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
I thought I read on wikipedia, that all of the runs in season 3 didn't have audiences...

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 07:04:14 PM »
Yeah, that's probably right.  In Season 3 you never hear the audience counting down like they did in the first two.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 02:57:59 AM »
In season 3, it's more common to see that there is not an audience than there is one. However, i was watching "The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine The Great" the other day and there actually was an audience.... it surprised me.

I never noticed that there wasn't an audience for The Milk Bucket episode... too bad, that one is really exciting too.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 04:10:42 AM »
no audience in the bonnet of dolly madison, the diary of docter livingston and the bone necklace of the blackfeet chief

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 08:30:41 AM »
i think there wasn't an audience for "The Mussel Shell Armor of Anapuec"

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 10:32:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Bluebarracuda7""
i think there wasn't an audience for "The Mussel Shell Armor of Anapuec"

You're right, there wasn't.

A lot of the most exciting runs of S3 don't have audiences. The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain being 2 notable ones.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »
i think there wasn't an audience for ''The Mussel Shell Armor of Anapuec''
You're right, there wasn't.

A lot of the most exciting runs of S3 don't have audiences. The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain being 2 notable ones.

Perhaps the crew saved the best contestants for the last temple run of the day's taping?

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 12:33:42 PM »
mabye the fact that the audience wasnt there caused less pressure on contestants

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 01:16:08 PM »
^^^ It's possible, but i know that if i was on the show, i would want the audience to be there. It would seem so empty to me without an audience.

Another really good one that didn't have an audience was "The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen"

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
No Audience Temple Run
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 05:13:35 AM »
Wait, the metal beard did have an audience.  The Secret map of the Bandit Queen, The thornwood gavel of Judge Roy Bean, The Lion-slashed jacket of Sacagawea, the Lion-headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, The War Fan of the 47 Ronin, The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack, The Comet-Embroidered Battleflag of William the Conqueror, The Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, The Red Sash of Tokagawa Leyasu, The Broken Trident of Poseidon, The Lily-Crested Crown of Clovis the First, the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupack, The Marble Armrest of Xerxes, the Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith, the Upside-Down Compass of Henry Hudson, The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb and the Melted Head of Madame Tussaud.  Those Temple runs in season three did not have an audience.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:39 AM »
Yeah, i was just gonna look for this thread and correct myself about the Metal Beard. There was an audience, but the portion of seats closest to the temple was empty for whatever reason.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Yeah, i was just gonna look for this thread and correct myself about the Metal Beard. There was an audience, but the portion of seats closest to the temple was empty for whatever reason.

I've seen episodes like that. I've also seen episodes where that portion of the audience is completely empty, except for one lone person sitting by themself and applauding. I sometimes wonder if that was a crew member or an actual audience member.