Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 17641 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
What a crappy production day (Butch Cassidy included). Anyways, I gave this vote to Grandy Nanny. This episode featured an annoying and incompetent Orange Iguanas team. Not to mention, the editing and Kirk's commentary was off-beat in this episode. No wonder everyone thought this as thefirst episode of Season 1. And I have seen this episode countless times too.  :roll:  :oops:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Can I vote for all of them? I hate almost every episode on this production day. But I also voted for Grandy Nanny. For the terrible camerawork, Kirk's awkward commentary, and the ADHD Orange Iguanas who failed miserably in the temple. Rewatching this episode yesterday reminded me all over again why I hate this episode. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, and I fixed the chart in the OP. The worst S1L8 portion of the chart was severely misaligned, but I fixed it. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Why rewatch Grandy Nanny?  :shock: It was such an awful episode for the reasons we mentioned. I do like the squirting temple game used in this episode, but everything else sucked. Imagine if these two at Stone Head's layout? This would've been another Golden Cricket Cage run where only 4 rooms would be entered. :roll:

Also, thanks for fixing the chart too. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I was looking for something to watch, and I have seen it a million times. It's not like I can erase it from my memory. Plus, I still want to rank them in the player rankings thread, so I wanted to see if my scores from last year were accurate enough.

But truth be told, I don't like ANY of the S2L1 episodes. Not even Silver Horseshoe. Comeback kids? Hah, try dumb luck kids. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Grandy Nanny wins this production day with 3 votes, while Nathan Hale gets at least one vote. ;)

Next up is the first day of S2L2:

The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman
The Lost Love Letter of Captain John Smith
The Diary of Dr. Livingstone
The Bone Necklace of the Blackfeet Chief

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Both of the triple capture episodes from this day were pathetic and unremarkable. Both really shouldn't have happened in the first place either. I voted for Harriet Tubman as the worst episode because it was more pathetic than Captain John Smith. :roll: This team would've won if Ryan simply followed his partner's path. In Captain John Smith, the team passed a half-pendant that was kind of obscured and they weren't going to win anyways. Harriet Tubman was the worse of the two.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Also voted for Harriet Tubman, for same reasons.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Harriet Tubman wins this production day unanimously! :P

Next up is the "impossible moat" day:

The Mush Pot Hat of Johnny Appleseed
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King

The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora
The Stone Head of the Evil King

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Cracked Crown as the worst episode from this day. It was an extremely boring and an episode I have seen a million times. Every round sucked in this episode, and Kerry was a lost cause for moving so slow. I hate this episode with a passion and hope that I never have to watch it again. :evil: Stone Head was also kind of crappy too, but in that episode I did like the legend and temple games. I hate everything about Cracked Crown.  :oops:  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
You mean you liked the temple games where the Green Monkey girl couldn't even stay on the spinning horse? :shock:

But yeah, I also voted for Cracked Crown, for same reasons. So boring. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I honestly thought more people would vote for Stone Head due to the disappointing temple run and really long moat. I am glad that Cracked Crown is winning though because NOTHING is redeemable about it.  :oops:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I almost voted for it, but I thought Cracked Crown was WAY worse. :oops: Stone Head had some good parts about the episode at least.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And slow ass Kerry and Cracked Crown wins this production day.  :oops:

Next up is the awesome win day:

The Lucky Medallion of Atocha
The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin
The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Benjamin Franklin as the worst episode from this production day. It was easily the weakest link of an episode from this day. I do NOT think it is a bad episode at all. It just doesn't stack up against the three amazing wins. And Peter and Michelle should've honestly won too.

Imagine if they did win though? Then it would be hell to pick the worst episode. :shock: (My vote might've been Atocha, mostly due to the really long moat. But damn, all these episodes would've been great if Benjamin Franklin was a win)