Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 17641 times)

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
  • Watched all 120 episodes, been a fan since 2001.
    • View Profile
I went with Diary of Doctor Livingstone. It may be an uninspiring win (ala Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy), but it was the best outcome of that production day.
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Guess I'll change my vote to Dr. Livingstone. I knew I'd be alone on voting for Blackfeet Chief.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I say stick with what you feel is the better episode. Clearly you think Bone Necklace is better, so stay with your gut. That's my opinion, although I'm sure what I'll say next would've swayed you the other way regardless.

I was torn between that one and Dr. Livingstone, but I went with the episode with the better outcome in the end, and that is Dr. Livingstone (I presume). It was pretty good overall. It might have had a forgettable temple run, but at least it ended as a win. Bone Necklace should have been a win too. It was almost the same layout as Jewel-Encrusted Egg, and that layout had some harder objectives. Not to mention, it was a win. There's no excuse as to why Bone Necklace was a loss. That team was too slow. At least Brett and Tabitha won with their layout. Brandon and Leah can't say that. The best they can say is that they grabbed the necklace, but the Jewel-Encrusted Egg layout was almost the same (only difference were the rooms and the Crypt was entered instead of the Ledges) and that team won. Give me Dr. Livingstone over Bone Necklace any day.

Oh yeah, the other two episodes are pretty much a waste. Can't forget about them. :P

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
This was a hard choice for me. I liked the earlier rounds for Blackfeet Chief just as much as Dr. Livingstone. I thought the temple run was decent, but Leah and Brandon really should've won. Leah moved way too slow as a frontrunner, and Brandon could've picked up the pace himself. They should've won because the layout was identical to Enormous Iron Nose Ring and Catherine the Great (like mentioned above). Dr. Livingstone was not that much better than Blackfeet Chief, but I had to vote for it because the temple run was slightly better than Blackfeet Chief. I am not voting for it just because it was a win. I find the win to be both lame and boring, and I don't even remember it most of the time. If Dr. Livingstone went up against a better temple loss like Dolley Madison, Polynesian Girl, and Henry Morgan, I would vote for those easily.

This production day was pretty average. I could care less about the two triple capture episodes. And the artifact grabbed runs weren't really the best Season 2 had to offer. Plus, I can't think of a single fast runner from this day.  :shock:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
It's not that Bone Necklace was on the same level as Henry Morgan or Lucky Pillow wise. I don't care about that episode either, I'm not saying it was the very best episode of Season 2. I just thought it was a better episode because it was the first time Purple beat Red, and they almost got out of the temple. Dr. Livingstone is just an episode I could never get into. Even the very first time I watched it, I thought it was the most dull episode ever. But I figure if everyone else is voting for it, then I should too. I don't know, sometimes I have different reasons for liking certain episodes.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, this production day is like the previous one with Butch Cassidy where all of the runs were either average or had a disappointing outcome. No way would Dr. Livingstone get my vote if there was actually a good run that day (like Mush Pot Hat or Iron Nose Ring). And didn't Dr. Livingstone had the quickest temple game sequence too? Talk about a one-sided temple games round.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Just the second game was fast. All the other temple games that round were that of normal length. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I promise this will be the last time I make a quick update. Only because I will be extremely busy tomorrow and have no time to update due to being gone real early in the morning until late at night. With 7 votes, Dr. Livingstone wins this production day.  :mrblue:

Next up is the second production day of S2L2. AKA the day with bitchy moat crossing:

The Mush Pot Hat of Johnny Appleseed
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King

The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora
The Stone Head of the Evil King

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 12: Mush Pot Hat/Stone Head's Day
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »
I voted for Mush Pot Hat for the long ass moat production day. This was the only episode that day where this moat was not extremely long. Not just that, but this episode was also good in every other round including the close temple games and exciting temple run. Chris and Angela came close to a win and the ending was a nailbiter. The other episodes, mostly Stone Head and Cracked Crown, are on my episode black list. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2014, 11:34:17 PM »
I also voted for Mush Pot Hat, for same reasons as TRJ. And this time I know for sure this episode is the best of the day. I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait until this moat gets ranked in my moat thread. :lol:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2014, 11:44:34 PM »
This is no doubt the worst moat ever on the show. Just watch Stone Head and Cracked Crown's moat. :shock: The concept was good, but it was way too challenging and flawed. This is the one moat I can't wait until you get to also. :P If you watched Mush Pot Hat's moat, you wouldn't think that this moat gave the other teams trouble because no one had trouble in this episode.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2014, 11:46:35 PM »
Disregarding the ridiculously long moats for the day, my vote goes to "Mush Pot Hat" I enjoyed the episodes as whole, and the temple run was a nail biter with two good players, even though Angela was slightly hesitant.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2014, 11:58:06 PM »
This is no doubt the worst moat ever on the show. Just watch Stone Head and Cracked Crown's moat. :shock: The concept was good, but it was way too challenging and flawed. This is the one moat I can't wait until you get to also. :P If you watched Mush Pot Hat's moat, you wouldn't think that this moat gave the other teams trouble because no one had trouble in this episode.
Agreed. No way would I ever make it across a moat like that. :shock: Looks impossible to do, since the log is way too shaky and unstable.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »
Johnny Appleseed wins the bitchy moat day!  :mrorange:

Next up is the last production day of S2L2. Also, one of the best production days ever too:

The Lucky Medallion of Atocha
The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin
The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:57:48 PM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 12: Atocha/Annie Taylor's Day
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2014, 09:56:32 PM »
What a great production day. 3/4 of these episodes are in my top 10 all time favorite Legends episode list, but too bad we can only choose one. :( With that said, I thought that Annie Taylor was the best episode from that day. It was a magical episode that I could never tired of watching.  :mrblue: The Blue Barracudas were a solid team, and was filled with many memorable moments. Missy was the star of this episode and she handed us our very first center of the temple win.  :mrblue: I love Atocha and Applewood Amulet too, but Annie Taylor deserves this title the most. ;)