Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 18220 times)

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
I voted for Benjamin Franklin as the worst episode from this production day. It was easily the weakest link of an episode from this day. I do NOT think it is a bad episode at all. It just doesn't stack up against the three amazing wins. And Peter and Michelle should've honestly won too.

Imagine if they did win though? Then it would be hell to pick the worst episode. :shock: (My vote might've been Atocha, mostly due to the really long moat. But damn, all these episodes would've been great if Benjamin Franklin was a win)
If only Michelle had gone in first...it could have been a solo win ;-;
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Benjamin Franklin as the worst episode from this production day. It was easily the weakest link of an episode from this day. I do NOT think it is a bad episode at all. It just doesn't stack up against the three amazing wins. And Peter and Michelle should've honestly won too.

Imagine if they did win though? Then it would be hell to pick the worst episode. :shock: (My vote might've been Atocha, mostly due to the really long moat. But damn, all these episodes would've been great if Benjamin Franklin was a win)

Yeah, it should've been a solo victory if Michelle went into the temple first. Assuming she doesn't start in the Crypt either since she almost entered there despite Peter starting in the Ledges. :P

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile

Yeah, it should've been a solo victory if Michelle went into the temple first. Assuming she doesn't start in the Crypt either since she almost entered there despite Peter starting in the Ledges. :P
True, I wouldn't have liked it if it became Harriet Tubman v2.
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And if they had beaten the Golden Ship's "quickest loss" record.

Anyways, I also voted for Electrified Key. Painfully easy vote for me, since the rest of the episodes are some of the best in the shows history.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I would even go as far as to say that Electrified Key would've been worse than Harriet Tubman if Michelle made that mistake. Even though Ryann was the first one to do it. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree. I also don't think Benjamin Franklin is a bad episode. ;) But I still don't like that run because it could've been a legendary solo victory.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Compared to most bottom of the central shaft runs, Electrified Key ranks towards the bottom half. It is not very exciting and is full of mistakes. I don't mind the loss, but it definitely has its problems. Runs like Red Sash, Polynesian Girl, Queen Boadicea, and Empress Eugenie are much better than Electrified Key.  ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I agree, and Electrified Key was full of more mistakes compared to the others you mentioned. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Might as well update this one too. AMBASSADOR AMBASSADOR! wins this one. :mrblue:

Next up is the Joel/Jamie day:

The Missing Eye of David
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe

The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba
The Ivory Elephant of Scheherazade

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 43: Missing Eye/Ahmed Baba Day
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2014, 11:48:49 PM »
I voted for Ivory Elephant as the worst episode from this day. Why? Because it was so boring and forgettable. I don't think highly of Ahmed Baba either, but Ivory Elephant is clearly  the most forgettable and disappointing one from this day.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2014, 11:50:46 PM »
Also voted for Ivory Elephant. At least Tall Turban had some things going for it. I remember next to nothing about Ivory Elephant and Rapunzel hair. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2014, 09:21:42 PM »
Ivory Elephant wins this production day!

Next up is a not so stellar day:

The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman
The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
The Plumed Headdress of Cosa Rara
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
What a bad day  :oops:  All of the runs were sucky. The 2 Purple Parrot runs were worse. I think Sultan Suleiman was worse though.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I am not a fan of any of these episodes. And I hate both Lost Lion Tail and Cosa Rara with a passion. :roll: I chose Cosa Rara though because I HATE that episode with a burning passion. It was so boring and the legend was laughable. And Jessica was complete crap in the temple. Lost Lion Tail was a crapfest too, but at least I remember it. Cosa Rara is an episode I never want to see again. :lipsrsealed:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Even though all of these episodes suck, this was a no-brainer for me. This one HAS to go to Little John. At least the other three episodes had some redeeming value to them: Montezuma was just boring with okay parts, Sultan Suleiman had reasonable temple games and moat, and the same can be said about Cosa Rara (stupid legend aside; the temple run was average to me). Little John has nothing good about it. From the last temple game to the horrendous temple run, this episode SUCKS! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:29:10 PM by PurpleParrot319 »

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court