Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 1052121 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #46290 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »
Awesome, I really hope they play Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Imperial Purple Robe, and Golden Jaguar on T90'sAAT. I actually think I would record those episodes and save them. All those are good watches.  :mrblue:  :mrgreen:  :mrblue:
And then upload them on the internet. :mrgreen:

Well, maybe not. But had this sort of thing taken place 4-6 years ago, that would've been the thing to do. :azn:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46291 on: July 09, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
By the way TRJ, you got my PM I sent you last night right? Just wanted to make sure you got what I sent you. ;)

Thanks, I got the Catherine the Great screencaps. I am going to do that tonight since I have free time for once.  :mrred:
Great, can't wait to read it. :mrred: And to think, you just reviewed Good Luck Watch recently. :P

You know, I might do Sforza and Ruby Earring also. It would only be fitting and I can compare those two to Empress Eugenie and Catherine the Great.  :mrgreen:  :mrred:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46292 on: July 09, 2013, 08:37:59 PM »
Awesome, I really hope they play Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Imperial Purple Robe, and Golden Jaguar on T90'sAAT. I actually think I would record those episodes and save them. All those are good watches.  :mrblue:  :mrgreen:  :mrblue:

Well, maybe not. But had this sort of thing taken place 4-6 years ago, that would've been the thing to do. :azn:

I would be the most popular member on this forum if I uploaded a full episode back during those days.  :mrred: I use to sit hours watching the temple runs that TMH would upload to Youtube. There were also some full episodes like Map to the Lost Gold Mine on Youtube for a while too.  :mrblue:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46293 on: July 09, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »
By the way TRJ, you got my PM I sent you last night right? Just wanted to make sure you got what I sent you. ;)

Thanks, I got the Catherine the Great screencaps. I am going to do that tonight since I have free time for once.  :mrred:
Great, can't wait to read it. :mrred: And to think, you just reviewed Good Luck Watch recently. :P

You know, I might do Sforza and Ruby Earring also. It would only be fitting and I can compare those two to Empress Eugenie and Catherine the Great.  :mrgreen:  :mrred:
Sure, why not? Sforza I have screencapped, but with the regular Nick Gas logos. Benzibab I don't have screencapped at all though. But I'm sure you can handle those screencaps, unless you really want them from me. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46294 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:11 PM »
I agree. Those would be good episodes to show. Hopefully we get more than that though.

It would be nice for them to show a wide variety of episodes. Like maybe a couple of dozen. And when I mean a wide variety, I don't mean Snow Cone or Golden Cricket Cage. :P

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #46295 on: July 09, 2013, 08:40:34 PM »

Awesome, I really hope they play Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Imperial Purple Robe, and Golden Jaguar on T90'sAAT. I actually think I would record those episodes and save them. All those are good watches. :mrblue: :mrgreen: :mrblue:
And then upload them on the internet. :mrgreen: Well, maybe not. But had this sort of thing taken place 4-6 years ago, that would've been the thing to do. :azn:
I would be the most popular member on this forum if I uploaded a full episode back during those days. :mrred: I use to sit hours watching the temple runs that TMH would upload to Youtube. There were also some full episodes like Map to the Lost Gold Mine on Youtube for a while too. :mrblue:
I can't wait to see Legends return to TV. When it's going to be on, let me know, then I'll record it

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46296 on: July 09, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »

I would be the most popular member on this forum if I uploaded a full episode back during those days.  :mrred: I use to sit hours watching the temple runs that TMH would upload to Youtube. There were also some full episodes like Map to the Lost Gold Mine on Youtube for a while too.  :mrblue:
I'm pretty sure anyone who would upload a legends clip (temple run or full episode) was well liked and regarded around here. :mrblue: Back in the days where Renegade's site was our only resource for Legends episodes. Yeah, I used to go to every Legends site possible too, including your old site. Even if it was just to read episode summaries. And I vaguely remember the full episode of John Sutter being on YouTube. Only it was really crappy quality, and broken up into three parts. I can't believe how long ago that all was. :o

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #46297 on: July 09, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »
I agree. Those would be good episodes to show. Hopefully we get more than that though.
It would be nice for them to show a wide variety of episodes. Like maybe a couple of dozen. And when I mean a wide variety, I don't mean Snow Cone or Golden Cricket Cage. :P

Don't worry, I'll make sure your TV airs only those two episodes plus have all commercials just be the Heroes of the Game commercials, while you are locked in the Heart Room ;) :P :mrred: :afro: :angel:

Favorites
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46298 on: July 09, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »

Yeah, like the bad episode selection they had on iTunes. :roll: Though their most recent releases have gotten better....

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46299 on: July 09, 2013, 08:44:35 PM »

Don't worry, I'll make sure your TV airs only those two episodes plus have all commercials just be the Heroes of the Game commercials, while you are locked in the Heart Room ;) :P :mrred: :afro: :angel:
Do you always have to torture him? Let him watch the Legends episodes he wants. :P

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46300 on: July 09, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
Oh no, not the heroes of the game commercials.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  That is one thing that I don't miss about Nick GaS at all. They always pissed me off when they aired them. I never understood the point of them and why they dramatized four square and shadow tag.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46301 on: July 09, 2013, 08:49:05 PM »
Yeah, I hated those commercials too. And the worst part was they played them in every. single. commercial break. :roll:

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #46302 on: July 09, 2013, 09:39:27 PM »
I remember seeing those commercials, and while I pretty much ignored them, I never understood why they dramatized the games that were shown.
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #46303 on: July 09, 2013, 09:44:47 PM »

Do you always have to torture him? Let him watch the Legends episodes he wants. :P
You're getting a lucky break, Red was in Second, guess who was #6 ;)

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #46304 on: July 09, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
I remember seeing those commercials, and while I pretty much ignored them, I never understood why they dramatized the games that were shown.
They were only good once, and after that, they replayed them more often than the 20 episode cycle. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:                   

They really overreacted too, and I could've swore that was Harry Kalas's voice. He had a good voice, but he didn't belong in Heroes of the Game. :roll:

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts