Author Topic: Who would you be?  (Read 962 times)

Who would you be?
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:52 AM »
The whole "Tiffani" debacle got me thinking, If you were to try to pull one over on the legends community and write a fake interview, Who would you pose as and what would you say. I'm in a hurry so I'll tell you mine later.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Who would you be?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »
I'd probably pose as a Purple Parrot contestant who actually made it to the temple, and I'd just talk about my experience on the show. And, I'd probably talk about my life story as well, like "Tiffani" did in her interview.

Who would you be?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »
For me two things come to mind, I would pick a guy because I am one. And for realism I would pick someone who made it to the temple but lost. That way I could deffend myself but still admit that I could have done better. Either Thomas from the Monicle of One-eyed Jack or Derreck from the compass of henry hudson. Oh and i would also get the name of the episode wrong like I did in the above sentance.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Who would you be?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 01:40:18 PM »
What a coincidence, I'd be Sherra from "Upside Down Compass of Henry Hudson" as well. (Well, you being Derek and me being Sherra). And I'd probably get my episode order wrong too, just like "Tiffani" did. I'd be like, "Our temple run was the last of the day, and it was quarter to 10 at night. We were exhausted." And as we all know, the Upside Down Compass episode was the second episode of its filming day.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Who would you be?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »
I probably would've gone for Ryan from "The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior" (and for obvious reasons butchered the title).  I would've had the same reaction he did at the end, at least, so I could come up with how I felt at the end pretty easily.  Plus, he's a Blue Barracuda~
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Who would you be?
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 03:43:34 AM »
Uh...let me see...Missy? :)

Obviously I would not be my favorite contestant, first of all I am not good as posing as a female contestant (I don't think I am!) and second it would be kinda hard to talk about that somehow. So I would probably be Jared from the Useless Map of the Chibcha Cheiftan because it would be easy - nothing happened much when he ran through the temple. All he did was complete the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, smash one pot, and get taken out of the temple. And, like TAW, plus he's an Orange Iguana.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle