Author Topic: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank  (Read 40737 times)

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank
« Reply #540 on: September 27, 2012, 11:58:56 PM »
The best moat crossing performance by a contestant is.... It's going to sound odd, but I personally enjoy the Purple Parrots' first attempt in crossing the moat from the "Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean," even though they were sent back and didn't qualify for the Steps of Knowledge. It's the one where one teammate has to jump into the water and balance the raft, while the other teammate balances on the raft. I've watched that moat crossing dozens of times, and I never saw where the Purple Parrot touched their partner. It's really unfortunate that they didn't make it through, because they seemed like a wicked solid team.

The funniest room name that Kirk Fogg says incorrectly is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2012, 12:33:44 AM »
PPF, I was referring to the "teeter totter one" like in the team temple game for "Polynesian Girl". I guess that wasn't use as a team game in the "Iron Mask" episode as I said earlier, but rather as an individual game instead. I hope that clears it up.  :mrpurple: And yes, that temple game that they used in "Sforza" was terrible. No wonder that one ended in a tie. It was also used in "Roland" and "Queen Boadicea", where the Green Monkeys sucked at it in both episodes. :o

The funniest room name that Kirk Fogg says incorrectly is I forgot which episode it was, but it was the one where Kirk says "The Cabinets of the Secret Passage" for the Room of the Secret Password. I think it was the "Golden Pepperoni" episode.

The biggest screw-up in the Shrine after Larry was...

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2012, 12:53:42 AM »
The biggest screw-up in the Shrine after Larry was Kelly from Montezuma. She dropped the monkey into the Dark Forest and a "temple spirit" helped give it back to her. Even still, she couldn't assemble the statue in the 45 seconds she was in the room.

If I could send in any runner up team to the temple in place of the team that beat them in the Temple Games, it would be...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2012, 12:57:31 AM »
If I could send in any runner up team to the temple in place of the team that beat them in the Temple Games, it would be the Purple Parrots from "The Marble Armrest of Xerxes". The only reason the Green Monkeys went to the temple was because they had an easy tiebreaker where the answer was in the EPISODE TITLE. Even if the layout was hard, Purple Parrots would've easily done better.

If I could send the secondrunner in a certain run first, I would send...

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »
The funniest room name that Kirk Fogg says incorrectly is I forgot which episode it was, but it was the one where Kirk says "The Cabinets of the Secret Passage" for the Room of the Secret Password. I think it was the "Golden Pepperoni" episode.
It was Leopard Skin Cloak.

If I could send the secondrunner in a certain run first, I would send Katie from "The Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard" in first. She no doubt would have done a WAY better job than Jared did. She was really fast in the short time she had, and she went straight to the Quicksand Bog. Instead of detouring into the Dark Forest like her partner did. She definitely should have gone in first.

If I could send the frontrunner in a certain run second, I would send...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:07:43 AM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 01, 2012, 10:32:47 PM »
If I could send the frontrunner in a certain run second, I would send the first one that comes to mind is Shane from "The Oracle Bowl of Delphi". If Jackie had followed the path that he took, then she would've been taken out in the Swamp and Shane would've probably made it one room away from the Oracle Bowl at least. The only problem was that Jackie was unbelievably slow and pathetic so she would've probably not give him enough time anyways. I would also send Nick from "Charles Lindbergh" in second over stupid Kim.

One Season 1 secondrunner that blew their temple run big time was...

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 01, 2012, 10:39:23 PM »
One Season 1 secondrunner that blew their temple run big time was Ron from "The Treasure of Anne Bonny"... enough said.

The season with the single best room in the temple was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 02, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
The season with the single best room in the temple was I always like The Laser Light Room from Season 2 the best. If that was the kind of answer you were looking for.

The best Season 1 contestant was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:39 PM »
The best Season 1 contestant was I have to say either Jennifer from "Map to the Lost Gold Mine" or David from "Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress". Jennifer was fast and had a good strategy in the temple, and not to mention she had to face a lengthy layout. David was fast and had to overcome all odds of trying to bring out the artifact with little time on the clock, but he does it in memorable fashion. Both players might have not faced a "Pirate Captain" or "Apanuugpak" like layout, but they both did a damn good job.

The best Season 2 contestant was...

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 02, 2012, 11:26:18 PM »
The best Season 2 contestant was either Claude or Renee. Just because they were so amazing.

The best Season Three contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 03, 2012, 12:37:06 AM »
Wait, Claude and Renee? He meant the best players in Season 2, they were amongst the worst.

The best Season Three contestant was Gator from "The Mussel Shell Armor or Apanuugpak." Either him or Jessica and Jarrid from "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain."

The worst Season 1 contestant was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 04, 2012, 12:34:15 PM »
Yeah, I don't think either one of them could be anywhere near good.  :P

The worst Season 1 contestant was John, Tia, Kim, Sabrina, and Lisa were probably the worst contestants from that season even though that season had a lot of bad contestants. But they managed to take stupidity to a new level. They were so awful that they hardly made any progress with a lot of time on the clock. :roll:

The worst Season 2 contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 04, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »
The worst Season 2 contestant was Claude from "The Lost Lion Tail of Little John." Now this time, he deserves to be called out for something. He was far from amazing, he was just downright terrible. Also, the likes of Renee and Tony from "Stone Head" were pretty bad players too.

The worst Season 3 contestant was...

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 04, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »
The player with the most difficulty in Season Three was Lauren from Dried Apple Half of William Tell. Even with nearly a full minute on the clock, she only traversed through two rooms, both of which were already cleared by her partner. I'll stop my explanation there, though many other people seem to have stronger feelings about that than I do.

The most heartbreaking temple run of Season Three was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
The most heartbreaking temple run of Season Three was "The Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible". The Green Monkeys put up a great effort in the temple, and they still loss due to a ridiculous layout. This is one of the times where the producers expected way too much out of the kids. Although "Belle Boyd" and "Empress Eugenie" were pretty heartbreaking too.

The most heartbreaking temple run of Season One was...