Author Topic: Pleasure from others' pain  (Read 766 times)

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Pleasure from others' pain
« on: September 16, 2009, 07:31:05 AM »
Basically, this is a thread where you can post funny stories which were funny...because of random people out on the street making a hilarious mistake or "Epic FAIL" moment.

The funniest I've ever encountered is probably outside a Mos Burger (a Japanese burger chain common in many Asian countries, I believe...) when three of my friends were with me. It was a Saturday afternoon IIRC about two or three years ago, before a soccer tournament. Alright, so anyway, we're eating, and we notice one of my friend's girlfriend coming down the steps to exit the restaurant. My friend calls out to her, so she turns around and waves. Turns back to exit the restaurant, and BAM! Some drunk (I'm not kidding, he was walking into motorcycles!) idiot smashes the glass door into her face and at the same time, the "We're open!" sign goes flying into the stomach of a counter lady. Double whammy... Actually make that triple, because my friend got dumped the next day. Oh well... You can't avoid those drunkards sometimes...
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas
Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Pleasure from others' pain
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
Alright, here's a theme park one... *Insert Groans here*

It was at Disney's California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, and I was riding the Maliboomer. That's a ride consisting of three vertical towers that launches you up to give you a great view of the park, then drops you down momentarily. Anyway, this kid next to me (no, not LLO =P) is being funny and points at the lady on the tower opposite us, and says, "Hey! Your seatbelt's unbuckled!" Immediately the lady of course looks down at her crotch to check, right as...

HER TOWER LAUNCHES.

Yes, as you can guess, her head was thrown towards her legs and she suffered from Whiplash after the ride. That boy got a bunch of profanities from the lady as his reward. That was probably the funniest part, though. :lol:

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle