Author Topic: Make your own episode!  (Read 26519 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Make your own episode!
« Reply #390 on: March 16, 2014, 01:35:37 PM »
I'm ending Layout 1 here. In the next Layout for Season 4, there will be two new rooms. The Room Of The Secret Password and The Tomb Of The Headless Kings will be gone. They may be revived. Who knows?

The top left corner will have the Room Of The Sacred Dragons in which there are three dragon statues on the walls and the player must place the correct statue into their correct spot at the front to open the doors. They will know which statue is correct when they hear a gong sound once they place the statue into its spot.

The bottom of the central shaft will have The Basilisk's Den in which the player must open the frames at the sides of the ladder to find the Basilisk. Once they find it, they must pull it out and pull the switch within the hole to open the doors.

Moat:

The players are chained together at the waist and separated by a wall, just like the chain maze game. Both sides of the wall are identical and the players must work together to get to the other side. Once on the other side, they can unclip themselves and hit the gong

1st:

:barracudas2:

2nd:

:iguanas2:

3rd:

:monkeys2:

4th:

:jaguars2:

Steps Of Knowledge:

Would you believe this? We have a 4-way tie at the second step!

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

:barracudas2:  :monkeys2:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Run in the wheel to each side for as many times as possible):

:iguanas2: (7-6)

Girl/Girl (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top to win):

:jaguars2: (with 31 seconds left)

Team (Cannonball soldier game):

:iguanas2: (2-0)

Final outcome:

:iguanas2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1/2)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/8
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 6/9
Layout: My Season 4 Layout 1
Artifact Location: The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey (Still waiting for the day when The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and The Room Of The Ancient Warriors become a location for Season 4)
Half-Pendant Location: The Pit Of The Pendulum (Next to the door to The Lightning Room)
Temple Guard Locations: The Lightning Room, (The Boiler Room), (The Ledges)
Outcome: Reached Artifact! (Solo)

Speaking of another brutal run... Gee, this production scenario sounds familiar... Great effort by the frontrunner. He came up short, but it's not his fault at all.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:36:55 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 16, 2014, 04:01:57 PM »
That last layout looks just like Golden Goblet. Though at least the frontrunner was faster and knew more what he was doing. And it's pretty neat that the steps came down to a four way tie on the second to last step. I believe I had about one or two episodes where that scenario happened.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 16, 2014, 10:46:18 PM »
Comments for the other episodes?
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2014, 11:00:27 PM »
Well....

1. Your first layout reminds me a lot like Cosa Rara, only with consecutive temple guards. And another barely scraping by outcome too. O_O
2. Your second layout looks exactly like Mystical Spellbook. Though at least that team at least reached the artifact at the last second.
3. Your third layout looks like an extended version of Henry Hudson. Only the players were faster there.
4. Not much to say about your fourth layout. Though hesitating really did seem to do them in.

It might be about time I make my layouts look a variety of different ways. I always seem to draw my layouts with the exact same path. :P I especially should do that since I'm now using the guy/girl intelligence method.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 17, 2014, 01:16:33 AM »
Gotta make up for lost time!

Moat

1. :iguanas2:
2. :snakes2:
3. :parrots2:
4. :barracudas2:

Steps

1.  :barracudas2:, after 9 questions
2. :snakes2:, after 10 questions
 :iguanas2: : 2 correct

:parrots2: : 2 correct

That's right, a 4-way tie on the second-to-last step! :D

Temple Games

Game 1: 6-5  :snakes2:
Game 2: 5-4  :barracudas2:
Game 3: 6-6 tie

A high-scoring 16-16 affair results in, not surprisingly, a 1.5 pendant tie!

Tiebreaker

6-3  :snakes2:

Silver snaps their tiebreaker cold streak and punches their ticket to the temple!

Temple Run

Layout: Season 2, Layout 2
Artifact Location: The Observatory
Outcome: Victory!
Guard Locations: The Crypt, The Viper's Nest
Half-Pendant Location:
Female Speed/Intelligence: 6/6
Male Speed/Intelligence: 9/7

Diagram: 

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 17, 2014, 01:33:18 AM »
Aaaaaand Episode #116:

Moat

1. :jaguars2:
2. :parrots2:
3. :iguanas2:
4. :monkeys2:

Steps

1. :parrots2:(after 5 questions)
2. :iguanas2:(after 10 questions)

:jaguars2:  and  :monkeys2: each got 2 correct.

Temple Games

Game 1: 5-4  :parrots2:
Game 2: 6-5  :iguanas2:
Game 3: 5-3  :parrots2:

Another randomization, another 1.5 pendant run, as Purple scores a rare victory over Orange!

Temple Run

Layout: Season 2, Layout 3
Artifact Location: The Observatory (yep, again. :lol:)
Outcome: Captured!
Guard Locations: The Ledges, Medusa's Lair, The Dark Forest
Male Speed/Intelligence: 7/10
Female Speed/Intelligence: 5/7

Diagram: 

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 17, 2014, 01:36:18 AM »
Your first layout looks just like Freydis, only has a player getting removed from the temple. And your second layout looks exactly like Iron Mask. One wrong move really does cost a team. Such is the Parrots luck. Oh well, at least they beat Orange. :lol:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 17, 2014, 03:01:02 AM »
Season 4 Layout 1:

Episode 1: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Win! (0:02) (Good season premiere)
Episode 2: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 5 rooms; Out of time! (And this loss is pathetic to the max)
Episode 3: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 5 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Also another pathetic loss)
Episode 4: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Acquired artifact!

Episode 5: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 6 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:18) (Good win)
Episode 6: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out at 4) rooms; Win! (0:06) (Fantastic win)
Episode 7: Red Jaguars; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Average)
Episode 8: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Average)

Episode 9: Silver Snakes; 1 1/2 pendants; The Tomb Of The Headless Kings; 7 (taken out after 6) rooms; Captured! (0:29) (Pathetic)
Episode 10: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (Great win)
Episode 11: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Pathetic)
Episode 12: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:07) (Fantastic win)

Episode 13: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Good loss)
Episode 14: Red Jaguars;  1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Captured! (0:02) (Embarrassing)
Episode 15: Blue Barracudas; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (One of the greatest wins ever)
Episode 16: Silver Snakes; 1 pendant; The Crystal Cavern; 6 (taken out after 5 rooms); Captured! (0:19) (Embarrassing)

Episode 17: Green Monkeys; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Pretty exciting)
Episode 18: Silver Snakes; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 9 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Extremely brutal)
Episode 19: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Average loss)
Episode 20: Orange Iguanas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 7 rooms; Reached Artifact! (Solo) (Exciting, yet heartbreaking)

Red: 6 (2 wins)
Blue: 3 (1 win)
Green: 5 (2 wins)
Orange: 1
Purple: 2 (1 win)
Silver: 3
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:03:07 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2014, 04:17:19 AM »
Moat:

The players must crawl on a log all the way to the other side. Simple as that.

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

:parrots2:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:parrots2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:jaguars2: (with 1 answer)

4th:

:monkeys2: (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Girl/Girl (Crawl through and pop up to find 3 pairs of matching items game):

:parrots2: (3-2 with 14 seconds left)

Guy/Guy (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, they immediately lose):

:iguanas2:  (with 37 seconds left)

Team (Throw ball in air and get partner to catch it while tied together and separated by a wall):

:iguanas2: (6-3)

Final outcome:

:iguanas2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1/2)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 8/7
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 4/5
Layout: My Season 4 Layout 2
Artifact Location: The Room Of The Sacred Dragons (Still waiting for the day when The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and The Room Of The Ancient Warriors become a location for Season 4)
Temple Guard Locations:  The Crystal Cavern, (The Dark Forest), (The Ledges)
Half-Pendant Location: The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers
Outcome: Win! (0:05)

This guy went through 8 rooms and did not get taken out. Unbelievable! And considering how difficult this layout looked, I'm surprised he actually won it. It was a good thing he managed to get back onto the platform. And he somehow managed to avoid a Temple Spirit in the Dark Forest. Amazing!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:01:30 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 17, 2014, 04:34:08 AM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:monkeys2:  (after 5 questions)

2nd:

:parrots2: (come from behind)

3rd:

:barracudas2:  (with 2 answers)

4th:

:jaguars2:  (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top to win):

:monkeys2: (with 30 seconds left)

Girl/Girl (Crawl through and pop up to find 3 items game):

:monkeys2: (3-0 with 33 seconds left)

Team (Throw ball in air and get partner to catch it while tied together and separated by a wall):

:monkeys2: (6-4)

Final outcome:

:monkeys2: (2 pendants to 1)

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 6/7
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 10/10
Artifact Location: The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (Finally!)
Temple Guard Locations: The Crypt, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, The Crystal Cavern
Outcome: Win! (0:01)

:shock: was my first reaction. Can this run be real? I would watch it everyday. This is the most amazing run I've ever made! The frontrunner made great progress in the Temple and even got back to the platform. When she got taken out of The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, all hope looked lost. Except...... look at the guy's score! Can you say perfect?!? How can you blaze through everything like that?!? Are you Gator's cousin or something?!?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:35:31 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 17, 2014, 11:11:48 AM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:parrots2: (sweep)

2nd:

:monkeys2: (second sweep!)

3rd:

:jaguars2:  :iguanas2:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top, then get down to the bottom to win):

:parrots2: (with 18 seconds left)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:parrots2: (5-4)

:monkeys2: (5-4)

Final outcome:

:monkeys2:  :parrots2: (1 pendant to 1)

Tiebreaker:

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/10
Artifact Location: The Dark Forest (Really? The Randomizer doesn't want artifacts in The Room Of The Ancient Warriors?)
Temple Guard Locations: The Lightning Room, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, (The Basilisk's Den)
Outcome: Win! (0:26)

Three wins in a row on the same production day. Will the last one for the day be as great as the rest on this day? Hopefully. Anyway. one key thing to note is that this team went straight to The Lightning Room and did not take the detour to The Basilisk's Den. And for good reason. It would've been a triple capture in that sense. The players knew what to do in each room, and the second player was smart enough to use the upper floor to escape.

(Btw, I would just like to say that I did not plan on the first three runs for the layout to be amazing. It just happened)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:12:24 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 17, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:jaguars2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:barracudas2: (with 1 answer)

4th:

:monkeys2: (with 0 answers)

Guy/Guy (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, they immediately lose):

:jaguars2:  :parrots2: (Both stayed on)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:parrots2: (5-4)

Team (Wrecking ball and four item collection game):

:jaguars2:  :parrots2: (2-2)

Final outcome:

:parrots2: (2 pendants to 1 1/2)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Artifact Location: The Basilisk's Den
Temple Guard Locations: The Room Of The Ancient Warriors, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, The Crystal Cavern
Outcome: Reached Artifact!

Of course... There will always be that one run on a great day that falls short. I can only picture the producers thinking "We've given away three grand prizes. Let's make the last run very hard for the last team" It wasn't even the fault of the players. A minimum of 9 rooms needed to be entered to get to the artifact. The fact that reached the artifact is cause for celebration alone.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 17, 2014, 03:27:57 PM »
Four successful temple runs in a row? It is like S1L9 with three straight wins and one failed escape.

1.) Reminds me of Belle Boyd where the team started at the top of the central shaft and was forced down it to the bottom floor. In this run though, the front runner had a solo shot. Leah would've probably won the same way with this exact layout also. Especially since she cleared her rooms at an amazing pace.

2.) The dreaded bottom floor to the center of the temple run like Ivory Elephant and Hans Holbein. These runs always were hard to win. But this team won with one second. This really must've been Gator's cousin.  :mrgreen:

3.) Another milestone win! It looks like Mary Shelley's layout except the team actually knows how to assemble the Silver Monkey and probably didn't run through the temple like idiots. :P

4.) Finally, a bottom of the central shaft run. Too bad they didn't win, or else this would've been a legendary production day. But like you said, at least the team managed to reach the artifact. That was an amazing accomplishment within itself.  This layout looks like Red Sash's layout.

If this was an actual production day on the show, it would no doubt be the best one.  ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 17, 2014, 04:00:15 PM »
Seriously, wow at the second layout. :shock: It makes Gator look slow in comparison. And a counter clockwise center of the room artifact too. Why couldn't Legends have runs like that?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 17, 2014, 10:51:08 PM »
And you know what? I'm gonna make another layout. :P

Moat:
1st: :iguanas2:
2nd: :jaguars2:
3rd: :parrots2:
4th: :snakes2:

Another rare combination for me.

Steps of Knowledge:
1st: :jaguars2: (After 8 questions)
2nd: :parrots2: (After 9 questions)
 :snakes2: : 2 Correct
 :iguanas2: : 1 Correct

Temple Games:
Temple Game 1: 2-1 :parrots2:
Temple Game 2: 6-5 :jaguars2:
Temple Game 3: 6-3 :jaguars2:

:jaguars2: : 1.5 Pendants
 :parrots2: : 1/2 Pendant

Temple Run:
Out of Time
Layout: Season 2, Layout 3
Artifact Location: The Swamp
Guard Locations: Medusa's Lair and the Dark Forest
Half Pendant Location: The Troubled Bridge (Acquired)

Guy Speed/Intelligence: 5/9
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 3/2

Diagram:

Notes: Pitiful. The frontrunner did an alright job, but the second runner was both slow and clueless. I was rooting for the Parrots in the temple games. :(

And comments please. ;)