Author Topic: Make your own episode!  (Read 27546 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Make your own episode!
« Reply #405 on: March 18, 2014, 10:53:12 AM »
That unfair temple guard placement... :lol:  But the players were never gonna win considering how bad they were. I wonder if they went around the horn and ignored shortcuts like almost every player on the real show.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 18, 2014, 11:08:35 AM »
Season 4 Layout 1:

Episode 1: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Win! (0:02) (Good season premiere)
Episode 2: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 5 rooms; Out of time! (And this loss is pathetic to the max)
Episode 3: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 5 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Also another pathetic loss)
Episode 4: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Acquired artifact!

Episode 5: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 6 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:18) (Good win)
Episode 6: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out at 4) rooms; Win! (0:06) (Fantastic win)
Episode 7: Red Jaguars; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Average)
Episode 8: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Average)

Episode 9: Silver Snakes; 1 1/2 pendants; The Tomb Of The Headless Kings; 7 (taken out after 6) rooms; Captured! (0:29) (Pathetic)
Episode 10: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (Great win)
Episode 11: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Pathetic)
Episode 12: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:07) (Fantastic win)

Episode 13: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Good loss)
Episode 14: Red Jaguars;  1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Captured! (0:02) (Embarrassing)
Episode 15: Blue Barracudas; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (One of the greatest wins ever)
Episode 16: Silver Snakes; 1 pendant; The Crystal Cavern; 6 (taken out after 5 rooms); Captured! (0:19) (Embarrassing)

Episode 17: Green Monkeys; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Pretty exciting)
Episode 18: Silver Snakes; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 9 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Extremely brutal)
Episode 19: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Average loss)
Episode 20: Orange Iguanas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 7 rooms; Reached Artifact! (Solo) (Exciting, yet heartbreaking)

Season 4 Layout 2:

Episode 21: Orange Iguanas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Room Of The Golden Dragons; 8 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:05) (Exciting and epic win)
Episode 22: Green Monkeys; 2 pendants; The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers; 8 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:01) (Make. This. Run. Real. Best. Ever.)
Episode 23: Purple Parrots; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 7 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:26) (Great win)
Episode 24: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Basilisk's Den; 9 (taken out after 5) rooms; Reached Artifact (Exciting, yet brutal)

Team Stats:

Red: 6 (2 wins)
Blue: 3 (1 win)
Green: 6 (3 wins)
Orange: 2 (1 win)
Purple: 4 (2 wins)
Silver: 3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:41:38 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 18, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »
That last layout reminds me exactly of Efoua. The team in that run had to enter every room on the top floor of the temple, but their average pace caused them to come up short. Of course, the Purple Parrots continue to have bad luck with the Red Jaguars again in the temple games. Also, the temple guard placement reminds of Season 1 layouts too. If this was a real Red Jaguars run, it would probably be lackluster like most of them.  :roll:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 18, 2014, 02:55:34 PM »
Damn straight. And yes the players in this episode ignored shortcuts. So therefore, this loss was somewhat preventable. :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 19, 2014, 09:12:29 AM »
I'm thinking that The Pit Of The Pendulum NEEDS removing. The Pendulum and column will still be in use, but with something no one would ever want in a million years, myself included. I'm making The Troubled Bridge come back. Hear me out, though. I'm making the Bridge wider so it covers all the upper doors, including the one to the center of the temple and the upper door of the Ledges. I'm also putting the Pendulum on the railing of the Bridge so that it can be used to knock the column at the bottom.

I also wanna add that I meant to add this version of The Pit room in Layout 2. I'm gonna do some editing to all the Temple Runs for this Layout so far.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:52 AM »
UPDATED EPISODE 21:

Moat:

The players must crawl on a log all the way to the other side. Simple as that.

1st:

:monkeys2:

2nd:

:jaguars2:

3rd:

:parrots2:

4th:

:iguanas2:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:parrots2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:jaguars2: (with 1 answer)

4th:

:monkeys2: (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Girl/Girl (Crawl through and pop up to find 3 pairs of matching items game):

:parrots2: (3-2 with 14 seconds left)

Guy/Guy (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, they immediately lose):

:iguanas2:  (with 37 seconds left)

Team (Throw ball in air and get partner to catch it while tied together and separated by a wall):

:iguanas2: (6-3)

Final outcome:

:iguanas2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1/2)

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 4/5
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 8/7
Layout: My Season 4 Layout 2
Artifact Location: The Room Of The Sacred Dragons (Still waiting for the day when The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and The Room Of The Ancient Warriors become a location for Season 4)
Temple Guard Locations:  The  Basilisk's Den, The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (middle door), The BoilerRoom
Half-Pendant Location: The Lightning Room (on the Lightning Ball) (Acquired!)
Outcome: Reached Artifact!

The frontrunner had to be hesitant. She just had to be. This could've been a win had she been faster. I mean, the second runner couldn't make for all the time she lost. At least he made it to the artifact, but time ran out when he was in The Room Of The Ancient Warriors.

(Now I wished that last run happened)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 19, 2014, 09:45:42 AM »
UPDATED EPISODE 22:

Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

:barracudas2:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:monkeys2:  (after 5 questions)

2nd:

:parrots2: (come from behind)

3rd:

:barracudas2:  (with 2 answers)

4th:

:jaguars2:  (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top to win):

:monkeys2: (with 30 seconds left)

Girl/Girl (Crawl through and pop up to find 3 items game):

:monkeys2: (3-0 with 33 seconds left)

Team (Throw ball in air and get partner to catch it while tied together and separated by a wall):

:monkeys2: (6-4)

Final outcome:

:monkeys2: (2 pendants to 0)
Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 6/7
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 10/10
Artifact Location: The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (Finally!)
Temple Guard Locations: The Crypt, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, The Crystal Cavern
Outcome: Win! (0:09)

:shock: was my first reaction. Can this run be real? I would watch it everyday. This is the most amazing run I've ever made! The frontrunner made great progress in the Temple and even got back to the platform. When she got taken out of The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, all hope looked lost. Except...... look at the guy's score! Can you say perfect?!? How can you blaze through everything like that?!? Are you Gator's cousin or something?!?

(On second thought, this run looks normal with the layout. Heck, this was a faster win)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:45:10 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 19, 2014, 09:50:47 AM »
UPDATED EPISODE 23:

Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:parrots2: (sweep)

2nd:

:monkeys2: (second sweep!)

3rd:

:jaguars2:  :iguanas2:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top, then get down to the bottom to win):

:parrots2: (with 18 seconds left)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:parrots2: (7-5)

:monkeys2: (5-4)

Final outcome:

:monkeys2:  :parrots2: (1 pendant to 1)

Tiebreaker:

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/10
Artifact Location: The Dark Forest (Really? The Randomizer doesn't want artifacts in The Room Of The Ancient Warriors?)
Temple Guard Locations: The Lightning Room, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, (The Basilisk's Den)
Outcome: Win! (0:34)

Three Two wins in a row on the same production day. Will the last one for the day be as great as the rest on this day? Hopefully. Anyway. one key thing to note is that this team went straight to The Lightning Room and did not take the detour to The Basilisk's Den. And for good reason. It would've been a triple capture in that sense. The players knew what to do in each room, and the second player was smart enough to use the upper floor to escape.

(Btw, I would just like to say that I did not plan on the first three runs for the layout to be amazing. It just happened)

(I'm just glad two of the wins were preserved)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:52:48 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 19, 2014, 09:54:32 AM »
UPDATED EPISODE 24:

Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:jaguars2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:barracudas2: (with 1 answer)

4th:

Guy/Guy (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, they immediately lose):

:jaguars2:  :parrots2: (Both stayed on)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:parrots2: (5-4)

Team (Wrecking ball and four item collection game):

:jaguars2:  :parrots2: (2-2)

Final outcome:

:parrots2: (2 pendants to 1 1/2)
Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 7/7
Artifact Location: The Basilisk's Den
Temple Guard Locations: The Room Of The Ancient Warriors, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, The Crystal Cavern
Outcome: Reached Artifact!

Of course... There will always be that one run on a great day that falls short. I can only picture the producers thinking "We've given away three grand prizes. Let's make the last run very hard for the last team" It wasn't even the fault of the players. A minimum of 9 rooms needed to be entered to get to the artifact. The fact that they reached the artifact and were in The Ledges when the run ended is cause for celebration alone

(SOOOOO CLOSE!!!!)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:08:39 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 19, 2014, 10:02:28 AM »
Season 4 Layout 1:

Episode 1: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Win! (0:02) (Good season premiere)
Episode 2: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 5 rooms; Out of time! (And this loss is pathetic to the max)
Episode 3: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 5 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Also another pathetic loss)
Episode 4: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Acquired artifact!

Episode 5: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 6 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:18) (Good win)
Episode 6: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out at 4) rooms; Win! (0:06) (Fantastic win)
Episode 7: Red Jaguars; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Average)
Episode 8: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Average)

Episode 9: Silver Snakes; 1 1/2 pendants; The Tomb Of The Headless Kings; 7 (taken out after 6) rooms; Captured! (0:29) (Pathetic)
Episode 10: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (Great win)
Episode 11: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Pathetic)
Episode 12: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:07) (Fantastic win)

Episode 13: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Good loss)
Episode 14: Red Jaguars;  1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Captured! (0:02) (Embarrassing)
Episode 15: Blue Barracudas; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (One of the greatest wins ever)
Episode 16: Silver Snakes; 1 pendant; The Crystal Cavern; 6 (taken out after 5 rooms); Captured! (0:19) (Embarrassing)

Episode 17: Green Monkeys; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Pretty exciting)
Episode 18: Silver Snakes; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 9 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Extremely brutal)
Episode 19: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Average loss)
Episode 20: Orange Iguanas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 7 rooms; Reached Artifact! (Solo) (Exciting, yet heartbreaking)

Season 4 Layout 2:

Episode 21: Orange Iguanas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Room Of The Golden Dragons; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Exciting, yet frustrating)
Episode 22: Green Monkeys; 2 pendants; The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers; 8 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:06) (Make. This. Run. Real. Best. Ever.)
Episode 23: Purple Parrots; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 7 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:34) (Great win)
Episode 24: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Basilisk's Den; 9 (taken out after 5) rooms; Reached Artifact (Exciting, yet so close)

Team Stats:

Red: 6 (2 wins)
Blue: 3 (1 win)
Green: 6 (3 wins)
Orange: 2
Purple: 4 (2 wins)
Silver: 3

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 19, 2014, 10:07:24 AM »
Moat:

The players must walk over a moving log to get to the other side.

1st:

2nd:

:snakes2:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:iguanas2: (after 5 questions)

2nd:

:jaguars2: (It was a three-way tie at the second step and they edged out. The Silver Snakes answered the first 2 questions, then Orange Iguanas answered the next 3, then Red and Purple were neck and neck)

3rd:

:parrots2:  :snakes2:

Temple Games:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (a new game I made up in which the players are both tied to a rope and against a wall and must collect as many items that are away from them as possible back to their bucket at the wall (yes, they'll need to stretch or run fast)):

:iguanas2: (7-2)

Girl/Girl (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, the other team wins):

:jaguars2: (with 48 seconds left) (So pathetic)

:iguanas2: (4-3)

Final outcome:

:iguanas2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1/2)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 5/5
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 6/7
Artifact Location: The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers
Temple Guard Locations:  The Lightning Room, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, (The Ledges)
Half-Pendant Location: The Pit Of The Pendulum (next to the door to The Lightning Room) (Not acquired)
Outcome: Out Of Time!

This is one of those runs where you think to yourself "Why were the producers so cruel?" Other than that, I can't say this will be a memorable run thanks to the hesitancy of the first player.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:13:10 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 19, 2014, 10:11:25 AM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

2nd:

:iguanas2: (second sweep!)

3rd:

:barracudas2:  :monkeys2:

4th:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (a new game I made up in which the players are both tied to a rope and against a wall and must collect as many items that are away from them as possible back to their bucket at the wall (yes, they'll need to stretch or run fast)):

:parrots2: (8-3)

Girl/Girl (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, the other team wins):

:jaguars2:  :parrots2: (both held on)

:jaguars2: (4-2 with 15 seconds left)

Final outcome:

:jaguars2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1/2)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 8/9
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 9/9
Artifact Location: The Dark Forest (One of these runs, The Room Of The Ancient Warriors will get an artifact)
Temple Guard Locations:  The Room Of The Ancient Warriors, The Room Of The Golden Dragons, (The Ledges)
Half-Pendant Location: The Lightning Room (on the Lighting Ball) (Acquired!)
Outcome: Win! (0:28)

:shock: at those players' scores. We have another Jessica/Jarrid here. Amazing run. They blazed through the Temple. They knew when not to take the direct path and when to take shortcuts, something PLENTY of players did not do.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:06:47 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 19, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

(Is this combo rare or something? Did it even happen at all on the show?)

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:snakes2: (sweep)

2nd:

:parrots2: (second sweep!)

3rd:

:monkeys2:  :iguanas2:

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top, then get down to the bottom to win):

:parrots2: (with 24 seconds left)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:snakes2: (6-3 with 4 seconds left) (There is no way someone can be that realistically fast)

:parrots2:  :snakes2: (2-2)

Final outcome:

:parrots2:  :snakes2: (1 1/2 pendants to 1 1/2)

Tiebreaker:

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 9/7
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 9/8
Artifact Location: The Crystal Cavern (One of these runs, The Room Of The Ancient Warriors will get an artifact)
Temple Guard Locations:  The Room Of The Ancient Warriors, The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, The Boiler Room
Outcome: Win! (0:20)

Another amazing run! Seriously, why can't there be players like this in every season? These people BLAZED through the Temple. And through 8 rooms. Incredible!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:31:02 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 19, 2014, 12:24:50 PM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

:snakes2: (with 2 answers)

4th:

:iguanas2: (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jumping trampoline maze game (In this version, they just need to place the item at the top to win):

:parrots2: (with 19 seconds left)

:parrots2: (6-4 at the very last second)

Team (Cannonball soldier game):

:parrots2: (3-2)

Final outcome:

:parrots2: (2 pendants to 0)

Temple Run:
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 9/10
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 10/9
Artifact Location: The Room Of The Sacred Dragons (One of these runs, The Room Of The Ancient Warriors will get an artifact)
Temple Guard Locations:  The Ledges, The Boiler Room, (The Dark Forest)
Outcome: Win! (0:13)

Making up for that lost win We have three epic wins in a row. These players also went through 8 room like the previous team. Amazing speed and intelligence. What a fantastic production day.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:47:58 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 19, 2014, 03:20:50 PM »
Dang, your players are getting better and better. :o Definitely makes up for those John and Tia and Xerxes esque teams.