Author Topic: Helmet of Ghangis Khan  (Read 860 times)

Offline maltesefalcon

• New Player
    • View Profile
Helmet of Ghangis Khan
« on: September 27, 2006, 06:13:54 AM »
Question: I just watched the HGK episode on Nick GAS, and while they did complete the temple I thought it looked like the kid ran out the wrong way. After the episode a very quick narrator said, over the final company logos, that the outcome shown on the show did not reflect the actual outcome of the game. Atleast I thought I did, and I'm now I'm confused. Did anyone else catch this?

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Helmet of Ghangis Khan
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 07:02:25 AM »
This is one of two or maybe three episodes where they do the "outcome" explanation. The only other one I can remember having it was the Stone Marker of Leif Erickson. But overall that episode was weird(the contestants gave first and last names,the layout was practically impossible, and at the end of the credits it says Nickelodeon 1993 in a completely different font from any other episode.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Helmet of Ghangis Khan
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:10:53 AM »
To clarify, he says that "portions of this show have been edited not affecting the final outcome of the game." I'd need to see the end of that episode again to figure out much more, though, like the odd font.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Helmet of Ghangis Khan
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:27:23 AM »
Most gameshows have the "Portions of the show have been editted not affecting the final outcome of game" disclaimer at the end.  :wink:

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Helmet of Ghangis Khan
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 01:56:08 AM »
The other episodes where they say that are the Stone Marker of Lief Eriksson and the Dragon Lady and the Blue Pearl.