Author Topic: Translation Party!  (Read 3569 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Translation Party!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 09:04:54 AM »
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. One was blind, and the other couldn't see, so they asked a deaf man to referee. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.

1??????????????2???????????????????? 1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sunny day in the middle of the night, stood up to fight the two dead boys. One is blind, so could not see the other judges asked the deaf man. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sunny day in the evening, stood up to fight the two dead boys. Could not be blind to see, first, the other judges asked the deaf man. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In the evening, on a clear day, stood up to fight the two dead boys. Initially blind to not see the man asked to judge other deaf. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man is blind to not see the other looking for determining the deaf. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, please refer to determining the prospects of any other deaf-blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please more likely to see the blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please could you show more and more blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please see the blind from this. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please see this from the blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please see it from the blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

????????????2?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At night, on sunny days, stood up to fight the two dead boys. The first man, hearing impairment, please please see it from the blind. To return to the top, they drew their swords facing each other, shot each other.

It didn't reach equilibrium, but that's okay. Here's another:

Take me out to the ball game; take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack; I don't care if I never get back. Let me root, root, root for the home team; if they don ' t win, it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????t??????????????????????????'?????????????1???2??3????????????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. Buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I can go back, I Do not care. You, t don, I have Rutorutoruto home team, they 'win, it is a shame. One, two, three strikes, the old ball game!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? t?????????'???????Rutorutoruto??????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. If you don t they 'will win, I have Rutorutoruto home team, it is unfortunate. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Rutorutoruto?????????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. You don t their Rutorutoruto I have a home team win, it is a shame. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rutorutoruto?????????????????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. That you are my home team does not try to win Rutorutoruto to find, it is a shame. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rutorutoruto????????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. That you are my home team Rutorutoruto, find it a shame not to win. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rutorutoruto????????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. That you are my home team Rutorutoruto, please find it a shame to win it. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Rutorutoruto ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rutorutoruto???????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. That you are my home team is to win Rutorutoruto Please find shame. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rutorutoruto??????????????????? 1,2,3???????????????

Please go to a baseball game. I take in the crowd. If you want to buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack, you can go I do not mind please. That you are my home team is to win Rutorutoruto Please find shame. 1,2,3 strikes, the old ball game!

I was amazed how similar this one ended up. I think I like "you can go I do not mind please" the best. :lol:

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Translation Party!
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 05:57:59 AM »
Well, apparently "Washington is Next!" is so awesome that it stumped Translation Party. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
What logic can there biological warfare that? We all, this is beating down the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Can you make biological weapons or logic? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Also, you can create a biological weapon is logic? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
The logic is what I create biological weapons? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
The logic I want to create biological weapons that is what you do? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
The logic that you want to create biological weapons and what I have? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Your logic, do you create biological weapons that I have what? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
back into English
Your logic is to make biological weapons or do what I have it? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Your logic is that I do is to make biological weapons is believed to have it for? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Your logic is that I do is that biological weapons is to be believed it to have? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Your logic, but it's not me, what is believed to have biological weapons? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
back into English
Your logic, it's not that I believed that there is a biological weapon? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
back into Japanese
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
back into English
Logic, is it does not mean that I do not have biological weapons? We all, this is breaking the door of the New World Order know is wrong.
It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas
Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Re: Translation Party!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »
Instead of using Translation Party, I use Bad Translator. But it's basically the same thing except it translated between a bunch of different languages.

"Ring around the rosey. A pocket full of posey. Ashes, Ashes. We all fall down."

...35 translations later Bing gives us:

"Russia is fully portable, Fox died in the ring."

EDIT: Another one...

"This old man, he played one, He played knick-knack on my thumb; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home."

"Most dogs are badiohak, ornemen, ornemen, Oman, smart fingerprint collector coins."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:24:29 AM by The Viper »
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »
Just one more.

"John and Tia are horrible."

"John and his aunt is also unstable."
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 04:57:37 PM »
"This is the house that Jack built."

10 translations later....
"Created by Jack House."

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 08:05:57 PM »
Original text:

"Legends of the Hidden Temple"

"Bitmap caching data link channel gendis."

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »
Original text:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are.Up above the world so high,Like a diamond in the sky.Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are!"

"Color Diamond "heaven on Earth seeing Flash do? Red blood cells and FUS é es as different?"

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 08:29:26 PM »
"The Red Jaguars loves posting Fogg-Ups."

to

"Jaguar UPS Red"

:P

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »
"You could start by running up the stairs into the Crypt!"

to

"Calibration and startup vacibori"

What? :lol:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »
Just going to post 1 funny one that I got.

Original text:

"Don't step on kittens!"

"The top Green"